View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

0 0%
  • Kuma

3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

0 0%
  • Doflamingo

5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

4 8.89%
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 LastLast
    ITT: A lot of Google Translate

But yeah, Blackbeard obviously if we are counting every chapter up to the timeskip. I mean he had 2 Devil Fruits, both of which are really powerful. The only people who could beat him are people who can avoid all of his attacks (Kizaru) or people who could outright kill him before he makes a blackhole.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

^
    or people who take advantage of his overconfidence. Though I do admit that doesn't work as well.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Maybe it's your english that's bad, or perhaps your not reading it properly. I don't know what it is, but damn man, get your facts straight. First you change me saying being able to "Deal with" to getting "Used to", now your calling my "Deductions" with "Making Up Stories". Seriously dude, like wtf.

The elders weren't there at the war. They only know BB holds the power of 2 DF. They use that alone to deduce that only the Yonkous and Marco + Co could take down WB. He has a head start at becoming a Yonkou? No shit, we're comparing him to Supernova rookies, how long has BB been at sea? 20+ years. How long has Ace, Eustas, Kid and Law been at sea? BB has the knowledge on his side, and some experiences the Rookies just don't have. That's where his head start is. Also, Vista is a captain as well, Mihawk > Vista. I would say Mihawk > Marco, but for your sake, lets call them equal. What makes you think Marco can take BB but Mihawk can't?

Mihawks > WB? WTF you smoking man. Where did I say that? Again, I said can deal with. You know what that means? Enel initially couldn't deal with Luffy, because his lightning didn't effect him. Then he learnt to use Gold to attack Luffy, that is called learning to deal with it. Luffy couldn't attack logias, thus he couldn't deal with logia users. Now he has haki, he can deal with logia users. Doesn't mean he auto>>>> all logia users out there. But now, for him, lower logia's like Caribou are nothing to him, compared to pre timeskip where he would have been fucked over.

Fighting at sea impossible? Hmmm, lets see, Pirates = bandits of the seas..... them engaging battles at sea, nope definetly impossible. Are you just ignorant or just being an idiot? Shanks and WB exchanged blows at sea. Roger was surrounded by Shiki at sea. Marines were chasing the SHs at sea. Heck, BB was after Luffy at sea, just before Luffy reach sky island. Nope, sea battles definitely impossible, especially since Jimbei spent the past 2 years 10 000m BELOW SEA LEVEL!

All my deductions are based on past events, have facts. All you've been doing is mudslinging. In other words, trying to throw mud at me and hope it sticks, while having no argument of your own. BB will use his darkness ability to counter his opponents DF, fact. When being sucked in, the opponent can still attack, fact (proven though Ace). Croc's sand is extremely sharp, fact (it cut through Akainu where Vista failed). If BB uses his Darkness Vortex to try counter Croc, Croc can cut him in half before he reaches BB. After that, Croc can poison BB as well, assuming BB is still in one piece (fact shown by when Croc got hit by Luffy on purpose to poison him).

What have you got to prove yourself. Thus far it's only been: No, Nope, won't accept that, I'll change your words for my own benefit, BB wins cos I say so. Seriously dude, if you want to debate, feel free, as that's what this thread is for, but try to use some logic and be reasonable.
    my english is good enough next to the 4 other languages i speak
    my writing is terrible though lolz
    would you drop that shit about dealing with en getting used to it

the elders wheren't at the war but that is not the point
    with the comentary on BB they gave. it's just a way of oda telling us something
    and that BB has a head start on anybody not just the rookies but that also includes pirates in the New world
    that how i get info not by telling little stories ....
    and no one compared him to supernova rookies**

i actually agree on the Mihawk>vista propzz for that lolzzz
    marco<mihawk (you don't have to do anything for my sake hahahaha )
    that is verry wel possible

"What makes you think Marco can take BB but Mihawk can't?"
    i never said that marco could take on BB
    yes i qouted the elders but i correct my self it said marco the phoenix and the other remnants of the WB pirates
    because i do believe that BB>marco in a one on one fight (i had a long discussion about that wit ha paricular marco fan here hahaha)

Fighting at sea impossible?
    NO THEY ARE POSSIBELE I NEVER SAID THEY WERN't possible
    Battles on land are more common that just a fact
    (based on wath we seen!!! not the batlle's we didnt see )

the rest again is just speculation how do you know how BB is gonna fight
    yes we know his powers and theyere weakness
    but you cant go on babbeling about jinbei taking him in the middle of the ocean
    Croc can cut him in half before he reaches BB. After that, Croc can poison BB ....pfffff
    yeah happend to luffy so what...

"What have you got to prove yourself. Thus far it's only been: No, Nope, won't accept that, I'll change your words for my own benefit, Mihawk wins cos I say so. Seriously dude, if you want to debate, feel free, as that's what this thread is for, but try to use some logic and be reasonable."

i think you better of following your own advice

hope we can make it a civil debate without cursing
    i actually like debating with you ; even if you are not making any sense hahaha (just a joke )

i'm not saying BB is invincible ..
    the best part is Mihawk vs BB nver gonna happen i think :d
    the one thing mihwak can take advantage is his overconfidence
    and he is also the biggest caword in one piece
    Last edited by athary; 08-17-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    my english is good enough next to the 4 other languages i speak
    my writing is terrible though lolz
    would you drop that shit about dealing with en getting used to it
    Fair enough, it's not the worst out there at least, and by far. God, some of the Engrish I see in forums.....
    the elders wheren't at the war but that is not the point
    with the comentary on BB they gave. it's just a way of oda telling us something
    and that BB has a head start on anybody not just the rookies but that also includes pirates in the New world
    that how i get info not by telling little stories ....
    and no one compared him to supernova rookies**
    It's true his got a head start, and that's what I said. But the thing is that all the older crews have either been absorbed by one of the Yonkou, or have lost their original captains. Examples include, Jimbei who was under Tiger, but went to Shichibukai and is kinda under WB. Red Hair has been shown to recruit new pirates (that guy worth 74 mill or something). From what I can see, the new world is split into 4 or was split into 4, where each Island has it's ruler. If I new guy tries to take a place for himself, I can only see one of the other Yonkou's taking them out, to prevent potential problems in the future. Thus far, from what we've seen, it's either older crews under Yonkou, or new crews left in the New World. The difference is that while BB is a new crew, all of BB's crew members have had plenty of past experience. Other than him, only the Supernova's are left as potential Yonkous. You used Law as a reference to support BB, and thus comparing him to a supernova. I mean as if Law is in a position to talk, his ability is nowhere near even VA level.
    i actually agree on the Mihawk>vista propzz for that lolzzz
    marco<mihawk (you don't have to do anything for my sake hahahaha )
    that is verry wel possible
    Nice, we agree on something.
    "What makes you think Marco can take BB but Mihawk can't?"
    i never said that marco could take on BB
    yes i qouted the elders but i correct my self it said marco the phoenix and the other remnants of the WB pirates
    because i do believe that BB>marco in a one on one fight (i had a long discussion about that wit ha paricular marco fan here hahaha)
    You see, when they say "Marco the Phoenix and the other remnant of the WB pirates" do they mean Marco + the others together, or Marco + some of the other remnants are capable of taking down BB. I mean Marco and Jaws have been shown to hold their own against an Admiral. Had it not been for WB's illness, they wouldn't have been injured that easily. Considering what a "Rookie" ,by WB commander standards, Ace was (least experienced/time at sea by far).
    Fighting at sea impossible?
    NO THEY ARE POSSIBELE I NEVER SAID THEY WERN't possible
    Battles on land are more common that just a fact
    (based on wath we seen!!! not the batlle's we didnt see )
    That's not exactly true. It's just on SH's adventures that he doesn't seem to meet anyone at Sea. I mean look at WB, he spent most of his time at sea. Had someone wanted to challenge him, it would have been at sea. And if Jimbei wanted to avenge WB, it would be logical for him to attack while they're at sea and not when they're on land.
    the rest again is just speculation how do you know how BB is gonna fight
    yes we know his powers and theyere weakness
    but you cant go on babbeling about jinbei taking him in the middle of the ocean
    Croc can cut him in half before he reaches BB. After that, Croc can poison BB ....pfffff
    yeah happend to luffy so what...
    It's deductions, it's speculations, it's accurate assumptions. Luffy's gonna fight Hodi. I'm going to assume his gonna use G2, perhaps G3, but definitely a Gum Gum pistol. Franky is gonna fight, I his gonna use weapons. Zoro is going to fight, his gonna use swords. Sanji is going to fight using kicks. BB will use his DF powers, especially since so much emphasise has been put into him having 2 DF. Or do you reckon his not going to use his DF abilities and just fight hand to hand style like Rayleigh and Shanks now. We know what attacks he can make from his abilities. They aren't going to change. BB ain't gonna start breathing fire. His not going to start moving at the speed of light, but he will use his dark vortex to cancel DF. He will use his Quake to attack. That's just how it is. We've been show what it's strength and weaknesses are, and we can deduce quite accurately. If Ace is smart enough to attack while being sucked in, what makes you think Croc won't? All the Shichibukai seem smart enough to actually know of their opponents abilities before hand, in case of conflict. Croc will be the same, especially now that he knows of the Darkness ability and Quake.
    "What have you got to prove yourself. Thus far it's only been: No, Nope, won't accept that, I'll change your words for my own benefit, Mihawk wins cos I say so. Seriously dude, if you want to debate, feel free, as that's what this thread is for, but try to use some logic and be reasonable."

i think you better of following your own advice

hope we can make it a civil debate without cursing
    i actually like debating with you ; even if you are not making any sense hahaha (just a joke )
    Did I curse? I don't really recall that. If I did sorry, although I only recall using WTF, I wouldn't call that cursing.... But where in the thread have I said something like "Mihawk wins cos I say so." When have I not use logic and given evidence (usually from past events) to support my statements? When haven't I followed my own advice, I always have in all my time debating in these forums.
    i'm not saying BB is invincible ..
    the best part is Mihawk vs BB nver gonna happen i think :d
    the one thing mihwak can take advantage is his overconfidence
    and he is also the biggest caword in one piece
    BB will play a major part, I give you that. But will he fight anyone that strong? Will he have to? His already been a Shichibukai, the next step is Yonkou. With WB out of the game, even though Marco and Co are still here, I doubt they're still at the top. I mean look at how all of WB's territory has been taken up. From what I saw of Shanks meeting with Kaidou. I reckon they remaining Yonkou prob have an agreement, perhaps split the land equally or such, not sure. But BB does have the power to put his flag on any island, and I doubt anyone would fight him over it. He can easily become a Yonkou without having to fight anyone strong.

honestly i would have to vote mihawk yes he is probably one of the more popular characters but i dont vote him for popularity, i mean he holds the title of worlds strongest swordsman..he can defeat zoro without any hassle and zoro was able to land a pretty big strike on kuma so kuma is surely not the strongest also mihawk was on par if not stronger then shanks who shanks was able to duel on par with whitebeard briefly even with having lost one arm and mihawk was one of the few people at marineford who didnt take any form of injuries not to mention he holds the strongest sword in the world as well..and im pretty sure since he also surpasses rayleigh (who fought equally with kizaru a marine admiral with devastating DF powers) whos a expert swordsman and probably one of the most adept haki users then mihawk currently in the series has no one up to his level

Quote Originally Posted by thechris40 View Post
    honestly i would have to vote mihawk yes he is probably one of the more popular characters but i dont vote him for popularity, i mean he holds the title of worlds strongest swordsman..he can defeat zoro without any hassle and zoro was able to land a pretty big strike on kuma so kuma is surely not the strongest also mihawk was on par if not stronger then shanks who shanks was able to duel on par with whitebeard briefly even with having lost one arm and mihawk was one of the few people at marineford who didnt take any form of injuries not to mention he holds the strongest sword in the world as well..and im pretty sure since he also surpasses rayleigh (who fought equally with kizaru a marine admiral with devastating DF powers) whos a expert swordsman and probably one of the most adept haki users then mihawk currently in the series has no one up to his level
    Lolz, nice first post, but try using full stops and some form of grammar. While I agree Mihawk is up there at the top of the Shichibukai list, saying his stronger than Rayleigh and Kizaru is a bit much. We haven't even seen him use Haki yet. Him not being injured does say a bit but not that much, I mean no one managed to touch Doflamingo or Boa.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Actually, I voted for Mihawk because he has "Worlds Greatest" in his title.
    I voted for Mihawk, too. maybe the same reason? I'm not sure. actually most of them haven't fully show their power yet, expect Buggy,Crocodile,and Moria. and there is no ranking among Shichibukai in one piece manga, either. But I still think Mihawk is the strongest one and the coolest one!

Mihawk FTW. He has the cool factor to boot.

Now that Doflamingo is going down, would it be safe to assume that the strongest Shichibukai is Mihawk?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Always thought Mihawk is the strongest among them, it's just a matter of how everybody else ranked after him.

sig made by me