View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

    25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

    2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

    1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

    5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

    0 0%
  • Kuma

    3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

    0 0%
  • Doflamingo

    5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

    4 8.89%
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 384
  1. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Its obviously Mihawk

    The worlds strongest swordsmen - rival to Shanks before he lost his arm, after which, decided Shanks wasn't worthy as a rival.

    Its a joke to seriously think any other Shichubukia can match him in a serious 1v1 fight, you can talk about Kuma's hax pads or Don Flamingo's potential, however, its hardly a side note compared to Mihawk's character.

    Wow that old, not even true statement. You realize all you said was [B]in bold[B] which is really nothing that puts Mihawk above any1, or can beat any1 just from being the best swordsman.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Indeed, Kuma was quite a fighter before he lost his personality. I mean he could blink short distances at the speed of light. Reflect pretty much any attack, had a strong sturdy body and Lazers. He didn't even need a boat to travel. Doflamingo, he seems more of the scheming type, not front line fighter. That said, when he clashed with Croc, he seemed to be pretty strong. And his DF Strings seem pretty strong and sharp. But like all DF thus far, I'm sure there's a weakness, much like there's one with Kuma (Moria made it clear his abilities wouldn't work on him), and also why SenGoku couldn't care less about him. Mihawk has the experience on his side. Boa has some potential as well, although compared to the others, I would say she lacks experience.
    Not sure what you meant by this, nor who you chose.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

  2. #292
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,178
    It's barely SHICHIbukai with KYUU choices.

    Also, I'll be checking on other threads as soon as I finish some of my work. Hopefully I get it done in a week or 2.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 05-21-2011 at 05:21 AM.

  3. #293
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Wow that old, not even true statement. You realize all you said was [B]in bold[B] which is really nothing that puts Mihawk above any1, or can beat any1 just from being the best swordsman.
    Not even a true statement? Which part was 'not even true' ?

    Being stated as the best swordsmen in OPU puts you above 2 revolutionaries - neither of which has been shown to be 'great' (yes I know Don Flamingo isn't with dragon, still he talked about making a new age of pirates, which is 'revolutionary')

    What has Kuma done aside show superiority over pre-time skip SH's? He was shown to be fast, though the speed wasn't shown exactly how fast since if i remember correctly his 'speed' was only noted by Perona - who is rather weak.

    He does have a strong DF although its not been shown to much detail on how he sends people flying, meaning, how when Sanji kicked him it just deflected, he didn't get sent flying - so, is it that he can only send ppl flying if they aren't moving? or is it a choice to deflect or send them away, if its the ladder (he can only send them away if they aren't attacking) that would be a huge disadvantage to a fight with stronger people, sure he can defend their hits if he's fast enough, but thats just it.

    Onto Flamingo, other then the 2-3pages we seen him fight in the war what makes him Mihawks level? (not that anything he did shown him to be on par with Mihawk) - to say he is on that level is speculation and hopes.

    So like I said.. Mihawk is obviously the strongest Shichibukia
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  4. #294
    Back again REDXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tower of God
    Posts
    1,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Onto Flamingo, other then the 2-3pages we seen him fight in the war what makes him Mihawks level? (not that anything he did shown him to be on par with Mihawk) - to say he is on that level is speculation and hopes.

    So like I said.. Mihawk is obviously the strongest Shichibukia
    hmmm i thought mihawk was the strongest too,but i changed my opinion,if u look at the war,Mihawk didnt(better said u didnt see him dominating) beat Vista,Joz blocked his strongest slash like its nothing and when croc attacked him,he didnt do anything,from which u can assume that croc isnt as weak as it seems...as to tell what doflamingo did,he did hold back Joz with ease i'd say and to Kuma he can send them away even if they r moving,if u look back sanji was attacking him and whilst doing that kuma send him flying...
    to say anyone of these in the list up there is the strongest is pure speculation,cuz we didnt saw some of them go all out,buggy and gecko u can probably overgo cuz they surely wont be the strongest..

    Sig & Ava = Jaiden

  5. #295
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,894
    The only reason I would think Mihawk to be the strongest is this. He will either be Zoros final opponent or the person who barely defeats him shall be Zoros final opponent. None of the others will last that long in the story or be that important. They will be defeated prior to that point. Zoro being the future Pirate Kings first mate, I have to say the individual he's looking to defeat gets the upper hand IMO.



    Not the greatest of reasons, but its mine.

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  6. #296
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    hmmm i thought mihawk was the strongest too,but i changed my opinion,if u look at the war,Mihawk didnt(better said u didnt see him dominating) beat Vista,Joz blocked his strongest slash like its nothing and when croc attacked him,he didnt do anything,from which u can assume that croc isnt as weak as it seems...as to tell what doflamingo did,he did hold back Joz with ease i'd say and to Kuma he can send them away even if they r moving,if u look back sanji was attacking him and whilst doing that kuma send him flying...
    to say anyone of these in the list up there is the strongest is pure speculation,cuz we didnt saw some of them go all out,buggy and gecko u can probably overgo cuz they surely wont be the strongest..
    When Shanks showed up Mihawk didn't look hurt at all though(and he was shown to fight more then Don Flamingo, not saying Flamingo didn't fight allot, just it wasn't shown as much), and as for Jozu blocking the attack, he's diamond, and while in OPU you can cut steal, diamond is a lot stronger - who knows if its possible to cut.

    Flamingo held Jozu but he didn't school him, and from what I remember it was only like 2 cuts on a page when he stopped Jozu with those puppet string things - so it wasn't as if he held him for long (as Jozu was active in every part of the Ace thing).

    idk, from all I seen and remember its not much of a contest, I may be interpreting it wrong, but I doubt it.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  7. #297
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    Still going for Buggy on this one.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

  8. #298
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    That's just it. Like you said below, you don't know if he was holding back in physical strength, or df Abilities, so maybe his being " better, stronger than people isn't something he can "hold back" like Kenpachi holds back.
    I know i didnt state anything as a fact.

    You explained why right there. You choose and or surprise opponents and that's how it goes.
    As for Doflamingo, he doesn't seem like he takes anything seriously, so that doesn't really prove that much. And remember even if he shows us a lot now, who knows if he "improved" as well during the time we haven't seen him.
    Of course thats possible but as for now i think all clues indicate that he wasnt interested in the war.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Indeed, Kuma was quite a fighter before he lost his personality. I mean he could blink short distances at the speed of light. Reflect pretty much any attack, had a strong sturdy body and Lazers. He didn't even need a boat to travel. Doflamingo, he seems more of the scheming type, not front line fighter. That said, when he clashed with Croc, he seemed to be pretty strong. And his DF Strings seem pretty strong and sharp. But like all DF thus far, I'm sure there's a weakness, much like there's one with Kuma (Moria made it clear his abilities wouldn't work on him), and also why SenGoku couldn't care less about him. Mihawk has the experience on his side. Boa has some potential as well, although compared to the others, I would say she lacks experience.
    Experience isnt everything imo.Boa is unerestimated i think she is easily one of the strongest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Wow that old, not even true statement. You realize all you said was [B]in bold[B] which is really nothing that puts Mihawk above any1, or can beat any1 just from being the best swordsman.
    Are you joking?You dont understand what that title means in OP ?

    The former Pirate King's First Mate is a swordsman.
    We have top high tier swordsmen like Ray,Vista or Shiryu
    The Future PK's First Mate is a swordsman
    Many Vice Admirals seem to be swordsmen
    There should be plenty strong swordsman in the NW who should still be above Zoro
    "World's Strongest Swordsman" title is Zoro's ultimate goal.


    Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    hmmm i thought mihawk was the strongest too,but i changed my opinion,if u look at the war,Mihawk didnt(better said u didnt see him dominating) beat Vista,Joz blocked his strongest slash like its nothing and when croc attacked him,he didnt do anything,from which u can assume that croc isnt as weak as it seems...as to tell what doflamingo did,he did hold back Joz with ease i'd say and to Kuma he can send them away even if they r moving,if u look back sanji was attacking him and whilst doing that kuma send him flying...
    You didnt see him dominating cause he wasnt interested in the War.So?There is no shame to have your attack blocked by one of Wb's top commanders,who can fight equally with an admiral.And there is no proof that this was his strongest attack.And we know he is stronger than Vista.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Still going for Buggy on this one.
    I'm glad that someone understands Buggy's strength.He is so underrated.

  9. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Not even a true statement? Which part was 'not even true' ?

    Being stated as the best swordsmen in OPU puts you above 2 revolutionaries - neither of which has been shown to be 'great' (yes I know Don Flamingo isn't with dragon, still he talked about making a new age of pirates, which is 'revolutionary')

    What has Kuma done aside show superiority over pre-time skip SH's? He was shown to be fast, though the speed wasn't shown exactly how fast since if i remember correctly his 'speed' was only noted by Perona - who is rather weak.

    He does have a strong DF although its not been shown to much detail on how he sends people flying, meaning, how when Sanji kicked him it just deflected, he didn't get sent flying - so, is it that he can only send ppl flying if they aren't moving? or is it a choice to deflect or send them away, if its the ladder (he can only send them away if they aren't attacking) that would be a huge disadvantage to a fight with stronger people, sure he can defend their hits if he's fast enough, but thats just it.

    Onto Flamingo, other then the 2-3pages we seen him fight in the war what makes him Mihawks level? (not that anything he did shown him to be on par with Mihawk) - to say he is on that level is speculation and hopes.

    So like I said.. Mihawk is obviously the strongest Shichibukia
    My mistake. I was a little over excited. Perhaps instead of not even true, a better term for it is "not the best choice of words".
    I say that because Mihawk wouldn't fight a 1-armed man. He had no idea how strong Shanks was, so it's not necessarily like he fought him and judged his power unworthy. To me this point just says nothing concrete about either of their strengths.

    You say what has Kuma been really shown to have done besides showing up the SH's, and then, dismiss what he's done because you don't completely know what the rules of his power are? Then you say Mihawk went virtually unharmed in the war.
    You do realize for the most part him and Doflaming chose their opponents and just didn't get involved in other fights if they could help it. I know Mihawks reputation, but he is just like Doflaming and Kuma in the sense that a great deal of things remain a mystery about about all their present strength, or capability(continued below).

    Actually his speed has been commented on by Zolo, Luffy, and Sanji. besides it's never been "wow he ran fast" speed, it's more akin to "wow he was like a quarter of a mile away now he's behind me in an instant, without seemingly trying to move" speed. A big difference making it comparative to Kizaru and Enel's fastest speeds. Also during Rayleigh's and Kizaru's fight he was able to keep up long enough to deliver a message, and then run around in circles making the Sh's disappear.

    You say #1 swordsman automatically puts you beyond every1 else? You realize that's like saying Garp would lose to any vice admiral giant. You can't really judge by people's titles or positions.
    So IMHO there is definitely no obvious winner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    When Shanks showed up Mihawk didn't look hurt at all though(and he was shown to fight more then Don Flamingo, not saying Flamingo didn't fight allot, just it wasn't shown as much), and as for Jozu blocking the attack, he's diamond, and while in OPU you can cut steal, diamond is a lot stronger - who knows if its possible to cut.

    Flamingo held Jozu but he didn't school him, and from what I remember it was only like 2 cuts on a page when he stopped Jozu with those puppet string things - so it wasn't as if he held him for long (as Jozu was active in every part of the Ace thing).

    idk, from all I seen and remember its not much of a contest, I may be interpreting it wrong, but I doubt it.
    Actually Jozu blocks catches and tosses Mihawks strike into the sky. Meaning it was more than just his body that made this possible.
    And Zolo has noted being able to cut diamond as his last stated goal. If he could, then you can bet Mihawk learned long ago.

    Like I was saying above, you say it like because he did it to the SH's it is a lesser feat, but the fact still remains that him and Kizaru were used as an example of what stronger enemies the SH's would have to face later on. And the fact still remains He didn't barely beat them, he soundly beat them. To be honest, during the war, other than his attack of WB, his biggest feat was going after Luffy, so I don't really see what you mean about better feats. With Doflamingo, his powers are decent, but I give him the edge in savageness and brains, thus why I see as being capable of beating Mihawk, unsure about how'd he fare against Kuma. So again it comes down to those we haven't seen to much detail into being a tie in a way because they have the most potential rather than the ones we have seen.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

  10. #300
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    My mistake. I was a little over excited. Perhaps instead of not even true, a better term for it is "not the best choice of words".
    I say that because Mihawk wouldn't fight a 1-armed man. He had no idea how strong Shanks was, so it's not necessarily like he fought him and judged his power unworthy. To me this point just says nothing concrete about either of their strengths.
    Who says that he had no idea about his strength?


    I know Mihawks reputation, but he is just like Doflaming and Kuma in the sense that a great deal of things remain a mystery about about all their present strength, or capability(continued below).
    Kuma and Dofla dont have even half of the hype that Mihawk has received.


    You say #1 swordsman automatically puts you beyond every1 else? You realize that's like saying Garp would lose to any vice admiral giant. You can't really judge by people's titles or positions.
    So IMHO there is definitely no obvious winner.
    No one said that.But it puts him above most of his fellow shichibukai.


    Like I was saying above, you say it like because he did it to the SH's it is a lesser feat, but the fact still remains that him and Kizaru were used as an example of what stronger enemies the SH's would have to face later on. And the fact still remains He didn't barely beat them, he soundly beat them. To be honest, during the war, other than his attack of WB, his biggest feat was going after Luffy, so I don't really see what you mean about better feats.
    Yep but owning rookies who are complete foddrs to top tiers is not enough to put him at admiral level.And his iceberg cutting feat is one of the best destructive feats in the manga.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •