View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

    25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

    2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

    1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

    5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

    0 0%
  • Kuma

    3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

    0 0%
  • Doflamingo

    5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

    4 8.89%
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 384
  1. #281
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    i see your point, but why not more power more fun right lol. but, i mean maybe he does not have a ton of raw power per say. i mean to me it felt like he was holding back as in not going crazy and creating a massacre. but i do not see him holding a ton of power back because he did use some power. i mean he held back joz and cut of a super giants leg off. i do not think his power lies in having a ton of raw power but i think it lies in how his power works and how dangerous it is. i don't think that he was holding much back but more like he was holding him selfs back from going nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #282
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i see your point, but why not more power more fun right lol.
    Not really remember Kenpachi.If your opponents are too weak for you then you just reduce your power to make it more fun.

    but, i mean maybe he does not have a ton of raw power per say. i mean to me it felt like he was holding back as in not going crazy and creating a massacre. but i do not see him holding a ton of power back because he did use some power. i mean he held back joz and cut of a super giants leg off. i do not think his power lies in having a ton of raw power but i think it lies in how his power works and how dangerous it is. i don't think that he was holding much back but more like he was holding him selfs back from going nuts.
    Idont know if he was holding back his physical strength or his df powers but it was clear that he wasnt taking anything seriously.He is hyped up very much and he ll probably be one of the main NW villains.I dont think we have seen even near his full power yet.I think the same goes about Boa and Mihawk.Those three didnt have many fights and they were the only ones to come out of this war unscathed.

  3. #283
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    you have a good point but at the same time that could just be his style and not really the amount of power he was or was not holing back. i think he just comes off like that because that just how he does things. i think if he was serious he would probably just not play around so much. i don't think we would see a huge increase in his power. although he may have been holding some abilities back like more that his DF could do, like effecting solid objects and not just living things. i agree 100% he was holding back i just disagree on the how and what.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #284
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    you have a good point but at the same time that could just be his style and not really the amount of power he was or was not holing back. i think he just comes off like that because that just how he does things. i think if he was serious he would probably just not play around so much. i don't think we would see a huge increase in his power. although he may have been holding some abilities back like more that his DF could do, like effecting solid objects and not just living things. i agree 100% he was holding back i just disagree on the how and what.
    Why do you disagree? i said i dont know if he was holding back his physical power or his df.

  5. #285
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Why do you disagree? i said i dont know if he was holding back his physical power or his df.
    no i dont disagree with that i was just saying i disagree with you about him earlier post but i was just ending my statement with a summery of what i meant. but i do not think we are real far off on this any way.

    but i have to say nice touch putting buggy on the list LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #286
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no i dont disagree with that i was just saying i disagree with you about him earlier post but i was just ending my statement with a summery of what i meant. but i do not think we are real far off on this any way.

    but i have to say nice touch putting buggy on the list LOL.
    Yeah but he didnt get any votes.The guy is underestimated.

  7. #287
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    I.K. i mean you could at least made a case off of the power of his crew LOL. i mean the power he has is also the power he has under his control LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Not really remember Kenpachi.If your opponents are too weak for you then you just reduce your power to make it more fun.
    That's just it. Like you said below, you don't know if he was holding back in physical strength, or df Abilities, so maybe his being " better, stronger than people isn't something he can "hold back" like Kenpachi holds back.

    Idont know if he was holding back his physical strength or his df powers but it was clear that he wasnt taking anything seriously.He is hyped up very much and he ll probably be one of the main NW villains.I dont think we have seen even near his full power yet.I think the same goes about Boa and Mihawk.Those three didnt have many fights and they were the only ones to come out of this war unscathed.
    You explained why right there. You choose and or surprise opponents and that's how it goes.
    As for Doflamingo, he doesn't seem like he takes anything seriously, so that doesn't really prove that much. And remember even if he shows us a lot now, who knows if he "improved" as well during the time we haven't seen him.

    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Yeah but he didnt get any votes.The guy is underestimated.
    lol
    If you mean "As in estimated perfectly" then yes you are right.

    So in asking "Strongest Shichibukai", I'm guessing you mean able to beat any other Shichibukai member in a 1 vs. 1 fight or even a battle royal type thing, not just physical strength? More like superiority, and ability to adapt in battle, to battle any1? Wasn't sure if you meant present robot Kuma or his own personality, so I'm just going with when he had his own personality.

    In this case I chose Kuma. He might be less than before when under the government's control, but without and his own mind I think he could repel, block, evade, or even not need to block any attack he wants and then beat to death any other Shichibukai member he wants.

    As some have offered in case of tie, I would say in case of it being too close to call: a three-way tie between Kuma, Doflamingo, and Mihawk.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

  9. #289
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    788
    Its obviously Mihawk

    The worlds strongest swordsmen - rival to Shanks before he lost his arm, after which, decided Shanks wasn't worthy as a rival.

    Its a joke to seriously think any other Shichubukia can match him in a serious 1v1 fight, you can talk about Kuma's hax pads or Don Flamingo's potential, however, its hardly a side note compared to Mihawk's character.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  10. #290
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Indeed, Kuma was quite a fighter before he lost his personality. I mean he could blink short distances at the speed of light. Reflect pretty much any attack, had a strong sturdy body and Lazers. He didn't even need a boat to travel. Doflamingo, he seems more of the scheming type, not front line fighter. That said, when he clashed with Croc, he seemed to be pretty strong. And his DF Strings seem pretty strong and sharp. But like all DF thus far, I'm sure there's a weakness, much like there's one with Kuma (Moria made it clear his abilities wouldn't work on him), and also why SenGoku couldn't care less about him. Mihawk has the experience on his side. Boa has some potential as well, although compared to the others, I would say she lacks experience.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •