View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

    25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

    2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

    1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

    5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

    0 0%
  • Kuma

    3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

    0 0%
  • Doflamingo

    5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

    4 8.89%
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 384
  1. #271
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    i never thought id see the day but i agree with u one piece

  2. #272
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536

    The Strongest Shichibukai (New)

    Ok i thought it would be good to make a new thread about that,because the other one was too old and now we have many new feats from the Shichibukai.So choose the strongest Shichibukai according to you and then explain your vote....

  3. #273
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    I'd say it's either Mihawk, Boa, or Doflamingo, all theose people on the list are shichibukai but not all of them deserve to be on the list.

  4. #274
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    I'd say it's either Mihawk, Boa, or Doflamingo, all theose people on the list are shichibukai but not all of them deserve to be on the list.
    Well i thought i should include all the Shichibukai and the weaker ones wouldnt get any votes.Damn i should have made the votes public so we could see who voted for Croc,though 99% it was Cross.

  5. #275
    Back again REDXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tower of God
    Posts
    1,894
    first let me ask,is something wrong with voting Croc???? i think he showed that he is rlly strong in the war and the argument that he lost to luffy which everyone uses is valid,but he also won 2 times with ease...
    ahm now to come to my vote,i'd say Doflamingo,he also was very strong in the war and i'd say he didnt even go more than half of his power,i want to see him go all out..

    Sig & Ava = Jaiden

  6. #276
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    first let me ask,is something wrong with voting Croc???? i think he showed that he is rlly strong in the war and the argument that he lost to luffy which everyone uses is valid,but he also won 2 times with ease...
    ahm now to come to my vote,i'd say Doflamingo,he also was very strong in the war and i'd say he didnt even go more than half of his power,i want to see him go all out..
    No one said that he isnt strong.But what i consider as wank is to vote him for the strongest Shichibukai.

    And yeah i'm sure that when we see Doflamingo's full power he's gonna be extremely strong.

  7. #277
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    first let me ask,is something wrong with voting Croc???? i think he showed that he is rlly strong in the war and the argument that he lost to luffy which everyone uses is valid,but he also won 2 times with ease...
    ahm now to come to my vote,i'd say Doflamingo,he also was very strong in the war and i'd say he didnt even go more than half of his power,i want to see him go all out..
    true and i did vote for croc im not ashamed to say it. and i think he is at least top 4 if not higher. i mean in the war he really shed some of that misconception that he is weaker than he really is because of loosing to luffy.

    and with flamingo i think thats just his style of fighting i don't think he was really holding back per say. im sure he was not going all out, but i think his fighting style is just laid back so i do not really think he was holding back as much as we think.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #278
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Doflamingo was obviously holding back during the war.Do you think that a guy who took seriously the war would propose to let Luffy go?And why didnt he kill Atmos though he controlled him just fine?

  9. #279
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    because he really probably did not care. im sure he did not go all out but what i am saying is i doubt he held back that much. i mean he did not really kill any one because he would rather play with people. i think thats just his style because he could have clearly killed a lot of people there. i just think his style is to play with people in till hes done. i do not think he was holding back a ton of power though. so in other words i feel that he is holding out in the sense of he did not kill many people but not in the sense that he was holding back a ton of power. you know what i mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #280
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    because he really probably did not care. im sure he did not go all out but what i am saying is i doubt he held back that much. i mean he did not really kill any one because he would rather play with people. i think thats just his style because he could have clearly killed a lot of people there. i just think his style is to play with people in till hes done. i do not think he was holding back a ton of power though. so in other words i feel that he is holding out in the sense of he did not kill many people but not in the sense that he was holding back a ton of power. you know what i mean.
    What i meant was that if he wasnt interested in killing anyone or in the outcome of the war,why would he use even half of his true power?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •