View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

0 0%
  • Kuma

3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

0 0%
  • Doflamingo

5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

4 8.89%
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    that has'nt been comfirmed
    Yes it has; after Luffy showed his haki in marineford, some of the whitebeard pirates mentioned how its the same as "The old man and red hair" (cant be bothered to look for the page now)

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Well then strongest crew so far BB
    Strongest DF ability BB
    Strongest haki so far Mihawk (which probably makes him stronger)
    Strongest I got to go with Kuma its hard not to side with a cyborg just because, he is beyond the limits of man lol
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 03-08-2010 at 09:54 AM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    Yes it has; after Luffy showed his haki in marineford, some of the whitebeard pirates mentioned how its the same as "The old man and red hair" (cant be bothered to look for the page now)
    not in mangastreams scanlation, and i believe in theirs

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Well then strongest crew so far BB - WB:s crew?
    Strongest DF ability BB
    Strongest haki so far Mihawk (which probably makes him stronger)
    Strongest I got to go with Kuma its hard not to side with a cyborg just because, he is beyond the limits of man lol

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Personal strength is not the only thing that defines how strong one is. Heck in a one on one BB could not stand up to WB but with his crew backing him up he was able to defeat him the same goes for the SH they rely on eachother and give eachother strength.

Wb was already 90% dead when they attacked him, had he been tip-top, i'm sure he would have cleaned out the trash.

count out BB since he is not shichibukai anymore
    plus i think doflamingo or kuma is the strongest of all since BB has to touch the opponent to cancel but they dun need to be close to attack others

mihawk doesnt really need to touch his opponent either

think about shanks being just a little weaker than wb and wb being a lot stronger than bb and shanks and mihawk duelling on the same lvl makes mihawk stronger than BB.
    on the other hand shanks acknowledged BB's strength, so there might be more to him than just his DF

i think it would be kuma... base from the previous chapters kuma gives the strawhat pirates some near-death cases when they were in moria's ship... and about his powers.. i think he's the only one who has the ability to repel anything.. even pain!...well, mihawk goes for the second for me base on his slash ability that can cut a ship with a single blow but we never did see him fully fight that he use "DODGE" so we cant really tell how strong he is..

click this to view the chapter...

http://tiny.cc/R5CAA

Quote Originally Posted by hyunbum11128 View Post
    i think doflamingo or kuma is the strongest of all since BB has to touch the opponent to cancel but they dun need to be close to attack others
    really? he's the craziest not the strongest. He has a great DF but once you know how it works it's effectivity will go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    think about shanks being just a little weaker than wb and wb being a lot stronger than bb and shanks and mihawk duelling on the same lvl makes mihawk stronger than BB.
    on the other hand shanks acknowledged BB's strength, so there might be more to him than just his DF
    I think most people think that shanks is almost as strong as WB since they are both yonkou but the thing is WB is still way stronger than the rest of them IMO (though we haven't seen the other two) WB probably created the title "yonkou"
    And mihawk being stronger than BB? LOL!!!

mihawk-rival-zoro
    BB-rival-luffy....... nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by marksalen View Post
    i think it would be kuma... base from the previous chapters kuma gives the strawhat pirates some near-death cases when they were in moria's ship... and about his powers.. i think he's the only one who has the ability to repel anything.. even pain!
    yeah right after they kicked moria and oz asses.. but he really has a powerful ability.

to me: BB>mihawk>kuma but since BB is no longer a shichibukai then mihawk wins!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    really? he's the craziest not the strongest. He has a great DF but once you know how it works it's effectivity will go down.

I think most people think that shanks is almost as strong as WB since they are both yonkou but the thing is WB is still way stronger than the rest of them IMO (though we haven't seen the other two) WB probably created the title "yonkou"
    And mihawk being stronger than BB? LOL!!!

mihawk-rival-zoro
    BB-rival-luffy....... nuff said
    LOL!!! Mihawk and zoro arent rivals yet. Zoro wants to beat him, but he is still NO MATCH for Mihawk. Mihawk can easily kill Luffy!!!!! BB's only advantage is that he can take away all the other DF users power. Mihawk doesnt have any so BB is going down!!

yeah right after they kicked moria and oz asses.. but he really has a powerful ability.

to me: BB>mihawk>kuma but since BB is no longer a shichibukai then mihawk wins!!!!
    SO then it would be.. Mihawk>Kuma=BB

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    LOL!!! Mihawk and zoro arent rivals yet. Zoro wants to beat him, but he is still NO MATCH for Mihawk. Mihawk can easily kill Luffy!!!!! BB's only advantage is that he can take away all the other DF users power. Mihawk doesnt have any so BB is going down!!

SO then it would be.. Mihawk>Kuma=BB
    what im tryin to say is that in the end of the day mihawk is zoros ultimate foe to claim the title strongest swordsman while luffy and BB will fight for the title of pirate king. If mihawk is stronger than than BB then zoro must be stronger than luffy which doesn't make sense..

and i said it before and im gonna say it again BB doesn't even need his df to beat mihawk. If BB was able to fight shanks and scarred him without his df then he could do the same to mihawk which was on par with shanks in terms of swordfighting. though lately BB relies too much on his df