View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

0 0%
  • Kuma

3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

0 0%
  • Doflamingo

5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

4 8.89%
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I think shanks is stronger than mihawk in overall ability. mihawk is a pure swordsman while shanks can use a sword and has haki (maybe a DF ability). but since he lost his arm mihawk can easily beat shanks in a sword fight.

even though croc blocked mihawks attack that doesn't mean he's superior to mihawk. mihawk can't just walk right through croc but in the end he would still win
    how do you know that mihawk cant use haki?

@halaros536

I said in my posts that I think mihawk can use haki just like marco etc.. but shanks has the emperor's disposition haki which make him more superior to mihawk in that sense.

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    i like how people is voting mihawk only because his coolness!!!

oh, well, i voted kuma... i mean he can repel whatever he want, he has very quick moves, and the most important... he has LASER BEAMS!!!!
    Word. Shoop da fuggin woop.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    @halaros536

I said in my posts that I think mihawk can use haki just like marco etc.. but shanks has the emperor's disposition haki which make him more superior to mihawk in that sense.
    that has'nt been comfirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    that has'nt been comfirmed
    yup I know, Im just basing my theory on the similarities of shanks and luffys haki. Shanks haki looks closer to luffy than ordinary haki so he too could have the emperor's disposition haki.

Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    I think that BB is the strongest and he will continue to get stronger like Luffy

Zoros ability is similar to the giants on the island and Mihawk and even when WB and shanks crossed swords like we found out on amazon lilly haki can be transposed onto ones weapons. From what we know about each member its hard to rank them in any particular order but I do know in order for BB to persuade pirates of such dangerous levels to join him he has to be somewhat of a bad ass. I see strength being determined as not only individual but ones allies as well. Mihawk is shown to be a loner which is why I cannot say he is stronger, GM lost most of his crew and what little weve seen of DF crew they arent much.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Mihawk is shown to be a loner which is why I cannot say he is stronger, GM lost most of his crew and what little weve seen of DF crew they arent much.
    so what?we are not discussing about who is the strongest with his cruebut who is the strongest shichibukai as an individual

Personal strength is not the only thing that defines how strong one is. Heck in a one on one BB could not stand up to WB but with his crew backing him up he was able to defeat him the same goes for the SH they rely on eachother and give eachother strength.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Personal strength is not the only thing that defines how strong one is. Heck in a one on one BB could not stand up to WB but with his crew backing him up he was able to defeat him the same goes for the SH they rely on eachother and give eachother strength.
    yes you're right but the thread is about the "strongest shichibukai" not "strongest shichibukai with his crew"