View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

0 0%
  • Kuma

3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

0 0%
  • Doflamingo

5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

4 8.89%
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    kuma or blackbeard. i am surprised people voted mihawk so much. croc could take down mihawk easily.
    i guess people like mihawk as a character and just vote for him
    I'll go with BB then mihawk. Mihawk is on par with shanks. I don't think anyone outside of BB can do that feat. And if you take a closer look, mihawk is zoros ultimate goal. If Luffy is the next pirate king then zoro must be the next dark king, so the level of zoro should be close or at the same level as reyleigh. And reyleigh at his age is still on par with an admiral. So if zoro reaches that level then his greatest rival should be that strong as well.

And I think mihawk can use haki or his sword is made of seastone. It would be lame if you are called greatest swordsman if you cannot cut logias like croc

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Its obviously Kuma. If he takes any damage he can just remove it from his body like he did to Luffy.

mihawk is the strongest.i agree with what arisart said that if mihawk is zoros ultimate goal and luffy is the next pirate king his ultimate goal should be at least the strongest shichibukai.but mihawk is not on par with shanks he used to be on par with him but now he lost his arm mihawk lost interest in fighting him so now he is stronger than shanks

Mihawk

and kuma is 2nd, but i think the old "self thinking" kuma was stronger and the now 100% robot kuma

BB hands down

I think shanks is stronger than mihawk in overall ability. mihawk is a pure swordsman while shanks can use a sword and has haki (maybe a DF ability). but since he lost his arm mihawk can easily beat shanks in a sword fight.

even though croc blocked mihawks attack that doesn't mean he's superior to mihawk. mihawk can't just walk right through croc but in the end he would still win

croc can simply tough mihawk and dry him all up

and thats it

mihawk on the other hand needs to do a haki attack and hope he can get him.

Do you think if croc touches mihawk he will just stand there and do nothing? The moment croc touches Mihawk is the moment where croc will lose his other arm, plus mihawk has a very long fighting range he doesn't even need to be close to croc, though those slashing attacks won't hurt croc though unless he can embed them with haki.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    People being soo sure that one Shichibukai is Stronger than the other we haven't even seen half of what they can do, bottom line is they're all Powerful we can't really single them out one-by-one just by the sneak peek or their abilities soo far.

But we all know that Gecko Moria's definately not the Strongest of the Shichibukai.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143