View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

0 0%
  • Kuma

3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

0 0%
  • Doflamingo

5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

4 8.89%
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    Well !
    Hes only strong because hes in his geographic area and environment.... lets say they met in sea on boat ? i piss on moria and then spit on him and then throw some salt water balloons then hes done ... salt !

I think that someone who consumes everything.. eve n light !!! BLACKBEARD has to be the strongest atm.. i mean he took out ace.. its not simple to take out ace .. remember that !
    WTF. Moria doesnt die if u chuck salt on him, hes not actually a zombie even tho he looks like it. None of the Mysterious Four of the Thriller Bark are zombies. And u definitely could not take out Moria, he ll sit on you and kill u i mean ffs hes the same size as kuma!
    And even tho BB owned Ace, Ace isnt exactly the strongest guy. Croc could beat ace

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

croc vs ace...hmmmmmm i wonder........ace could turn croc into glass thus destoying him....Blackbeard on the othe hand can turn himself into a blackwhole....a Sun killer...

thats what you can call crazy power.

ace vs. crocodile might be an easy win for ace, cause he can simply toast crocodile sand, and crocodile himself.
    ace is one of the strongest subordinate of whitebeard, not exactly at the level of...mmh...of duval!

Ace hasnt trained his ability as well as croc. Croc can auto turn into sand as long as he is dry but ace has to "think" it to happen. that means if u sneak up on ace and stab hi he dies...but then again if u sneak up on croc with a wet sword and stab him he dies also

i think that the strongest of the shichibukai must be jinbei.till now there has been a steady increase in their strength and since there hasn't been any appearence of jinbei i would like to believe that he must be extremely powerful even from kuma and that his base of operation must be the new world...he will definetely be an interesting villain to watch

Mihawk or Jimbei in my opinion. I know I really dun have a basis for saying Jimbei, but something about him and the Fishmen interest me
    "I am the man who will surpass God himself"
    A True Nakama

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    um...i just think this. -Crazy Theory-

only the combined efforts of the Marines and the Shichibukai that keeps Yonkou power in check, right?
    Marines has 3 fearsome admirals with sengoku (haven`t revealed yet) and 7 Shichis.
    Yonkou d`Four Emperors, are the 4 great pirates who rule the second half of the Grand Line (New Era).
    yet, this almost means 3 admirals+7shichis are equall to 4 Emperors.
    by calculate means 1 emperor could stand 2 shicis or 1 admiral+1 shichi.
    it stated that Mihawk, d` greatest swordsman were rivals (nearly equall) to shanks...

Means:
    mihawk = shanks
    mihawk = 2 shichis or 1 admiral+1 shichi
    then mihawk far greater than other Shichi
    Yeh thats a good theory, only problem is, the 4 yonkou have entire crews with them as well (white beard doesnt fight alone, he has marco, ace etc + the rest of the crew)

i think black beard has the most potential.

but its obvious Kuma mihawk and BB are top 3

I doubt Mihawk could take a shichi and admiral at the same time.
    I mean how do u think he'll beat BB and Aokiji at once?

in my opinion kuma mihawk and BB are top 3.

about jimbei we don't know anything.

BB ability and his candidature as one of the top villains & eventual fight against luffy might imply he will be the strongest of shichibukai.

in this respect mihawk is disadvantaged because he is zoro's major rival and not luffy's! Still he might be the strongest of the shichibukai if luffy's final challenges do not include a shichibukai but an admiral or a younkou!

as from what we've seen so far in my opinion kuma is the strongest currently. however it seems he won't antagonize luffy and as such he will be surpassed in terms of strength & power.

thus the strongest of the shichibukai in my opinion will eventually be either mihawk or BB!

at the end luffy and his crew are going to rule the whole world in one piece~