View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

0 0%
  • Kuma

3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

0 0%
  • Doflamingo

5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

4 8.89%
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Here is my personal ranking. (note: I believe 1-4 are almost to close to call)

1)Donflamingo. He was controlling some of the highest ranking people in the world government that has to be a glimpse at how powerful he really is.
    2) Mihawk is on par with Shanks that has to be saying something
    3) jimbei just the fact that they havent shown him makes me think he is going to be very powerful
    4)Kuma if he ever fought to his fullest would probably be one deadly s.o.b
    5) Blackbeard. he is strong with a good ability but i think if ace was given a rematch he could take him
    6)boa hancock. she is the bane of most men but seems easy to overcome with dicipline.
    7) moria without thriller bark i think he is not very effective but who knows maybe he has different tactics when he fights for himself.

Lets not forget moria was also on a tie with a yonkou before. So lets just say he is only a shell of his former self now. But considering the past he is also one powerful S.O.B.
    When chopper eats 4 rumble balls
    Immortality....Take it, ITS YOURS ! ! !

Boa Hand cock because she going to get owned by luffy soon!
    oh my? zzzzzzzz, _o_ wake me up when things get interesting!

1) Donflamingo - The world government let this asshole sell people and he is well liked by the tenryuubito!

2) Kuma - world government dog and most trusted Shichibukai, and we saw how bad ass those pasificas where.

3) Mihawk - he has a hero feel, so I'm guessing he has to be stronger than most.
    4) Jimbei - probably weakest but we have yet to see him.
    5) Blackbeard - tied with 4th, but 5th since he is new and a he defeated Ace.
    6) Boa Hand Cock - because she is...who knows why?

7) Moria - because I hated that arc.
    oh my? zzzzzzzz, _o_ wake me up when things get interesting!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soifongx View Post
    1) Donflamingo - The world government let this asshole sell people and he is well liked by the tenryuubito!

2) Kuma - world government dog and most trusted Shichibukai, and we saw how bad ass those pasificas where.

3) Mihawk - he has a hero feel, so I'm guessing he has to be stronger than most.
    4) Jimbei - probably weakest but we have yet to see him.
    5) Blackbeard - tied with 4th, but 5th since he is new and a he defeated Ace.
    6) Boa Hand Cock - because she is...who knows why?

7) Moria - because I hated that arc.
    I agree on everything but mihawk. That guy deserves to be no. 1!

Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    i wouldnt say dishonour in this case,i would say Mihawk offered him a 2nd chance
    cuz he saw potential in Zoro
    u right,, we r all seeing mihawk sword slashs Don Krieg`s main galleon into 2 parts, why can`t do into zorro`s body? i see mihawk giving him a mark so he can remember his promise.

Quote Originally Posted by loud17 View Post
    Lets not forget moria was also on a tie with a yonkou before. So lets just say he is only a shell of his former self now. But considering the past he is also one powerful S.O.B.
    it`s happen before kaidou enter New World. same at before luffy enter Grand Line, he have to give his best to defeat Don Krieg -almost a tie-. Look what he`s up now. using gear 2 and gear 3, he`s increasingly advanced. ( i mean now Moria only piece of trash compares to Kaidou`s power i think)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    I agree on everything but mihawk. That guy deserves to be no. 1!
    agreed. as i explained in my crazy theory before...

Whitebeard!!
    OMG! I'am astonished Mihawk's winning!!
    He's has the freaking tittle of World's Stongest Man for crying out loud!!

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    @genix this a thread about the strongest shichibukai hmmm?
    so that means no whitebeard
    mihawk owns btw

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

Cool

I voted Blackbeard. The reason........simple all the others can not avoid or over power Blackbeard Devil FRUIT abilities.

1. Moria is done for.......

2. Mihawk sword attacks are his strongest weapons and defence. That alone makes him weak.

3. Doflamingo is a pirate pimp, probably a pussy in a real death match fight.

4. Kuma is probably the only real threat against Blackbeard powers, but still weak.

5. Boa Hancock stone powers probably wont work on Teach as well as since he and Luffy share the same strong will and focus that would allow themselves to be seduced just by beauty.

People, remember Blackbeard's Devil FRUIT abilities, is to create black holes and take away other peoples Fruit Abilities. Plus, he's big and strong fighter on his own to be able to join the Whitebeard Pirates and kill his own Commander.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    I voted Blackbeard. The reason........simple all the others can not avoid or over power Blackbeard Devil FRUIT abilities.

1. Moria is done for.......

2. Mihawk sword attacks are his strongest weapons and defence. That alone makes him weak.

3. Doflamingo is a pirate pimp, probably a pussy in a real death match fight.

4. Kuma is probably the only real threat against Blackbeard powers, but still weak.

5. Boa Hancock stone powers probably wont work on Teach as well as since he and Luffy share the same strong will and focus that would allow themselves to be seduced just by beauty.

People, remember Blackbeard's Devil FRUIT abilities, is to create black holes and take away other peoples Fruit Abilities. Plus, he's big and strong fighter on his own to be able to join the Whitebeard Pirates and kill his own Commander.
    yeah mihawk might only have his sword but thats all he needs
    he'll own blackbeard cause BB cant stop him as mihawk doesnt use DF

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.