View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

0 0%
  • Kuma

3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

0 0%
  • Doflamingo

5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

4 8.89%
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
    Yes, but Doflamingo has always, in my opinion, been one crazy son of buck, and that can only mean he is as dangerous as Mihawk is strong. While not a strong comparison, we see the same situation play out between Hawkins and Apoo: Hawkins appears to be the more reserved, yet powerful of the two despite Apoo holding a larger bounty than him, likely do to Apoo's more wreckless and unpredictable behavior. Again, it's likely we're verging on another war of the longest rage posts as we discuss this topic, but nevertheless, it will certainly be a relevant topic as we come to witness how lethal Doflamingo really is in the OP universe.

Quote Originally Posted by thechris40 View Post
    i mean he holds the title of worlds strongest swordsman..he can defeat zoro without any hassle and zoro was able to land a pretty big strike on kuma so kuma is surely not the strongest also mihawk was on par if not stronger then shanks who shanks was able to duel on par with whitebeard briefly even with having lost one arm and mihawk was one of the few people at marineford who didnt take any form of injuries not to mention he holds the strongest sword in the world as well..
    Realize this post was quite a long time ago, and this user seems not to be here lately but when was Zolo able to land a "pretty big strike on Kuma" that dealt any damage?...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Now that Doflamingo is going down, would it be safe to assume that the strongest Shichibukai is Mihawk?
    I don't know, unless Kaidou has some similar situation to Chopper in that started as an animal, and thru DF gained reasonable intelligence; it would seem as if Oda has made his World's Strongest/ Strongest Creature in the World/ Greatest Swordsman titles kinda of jokes, or at the very least not so literal

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Yes, but Doflamingo has always, in my opinion, been one crazy son of buck, and that can only mean he is as dangerous as Mihawk is strong. While not a strong comparison, we see the same situation play out between Hawkins and Apoo: Hawkins appears to be the more reserved, yet powerful of the two despite Apoo holding a larger bounty than him, likely do to Apoo's more wreckless and unpredictable behavior. Again, it's likely we're verging on another war of the longest rage posts as we discuss this topic, but nevertheless, it will certainly be a relevant topic as we come to witness how lethal Doflamingo really is in the OP universe.
    I don't know Hawkins is a real puzzle either way. A good deal of his powers seem to come not necessarily from him but from others substituting for him so really can't tell if it makes him weaker or stronger. And I could see your point about Doflamingo as I've always seen him as 'crazy' and smart and savage ; and add that to his powers and he would seem to definitely be a match to
    Mihawk + vice versa. Except there's still the question of exactly what the limits of Doflamingo's ability can cut through making it a real toss up on a winner.

On the other hand I don't see anything that can't be blocked/ repelled/ redirected by a 'fully functioning' creative Kuma. Add to that like Doflamingo we can't be sure what his body's absolute limits could possibly take before breaking/ being crushed/ cut/ sliced clean in 2(add to that in a minor way, if he wanted to win fights the wrong way he could simply try teleporting people many landmasses away, making him the winner). And all this is from him/ what his body's made of/ and his ability.
    We haven't seen or know if he can use haki(Mainly talking about CoA), (or unless that's how he teleports some1, using CoO in some form), in this more limited form. But if he can he might be more powerful than some might imagine. Way I see it he's probably the underrated #1 Shichibukai, since he might never live up to his potential.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

1. Mihawk

... A powergap

2. Doflamingo

... A powergap

the rest

I still can't believe Oda chose Dofla so early in the NW !

Currently I see this as the rankings.
    1: Mihawk
    2: New Shichibukai(the one that cut of Z's arm)
    3: Doflamingo
    4: Kuma
    5: Boa Hancock
    6: Law
    7: Buggy.

Honorable mentions.
    1.2: Moria in his youth
    1.3: Black Beard now
    6.2: Black Beard as a shichibukai
    6.3: Jinbie
    6.4: Crocodile
    6.5: Moria two years ago(I believe he's stronger now, hopefully)

I Love You!
    Spoiler!