View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

    25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

    2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

    1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

    5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

    0 0%
  • Kuma

    3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

    0 0%
  • Doflamingo

    5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

    4 8.89%
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 384
  1. #361
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    i'm not underestimating mihawk indeed he is strong
    but the thing with shanks it was way back in the time
    during the war .. pre time skip
    mihawk didn't come near shanks in strenght
    yes even with one arm shanks will beat him
    wich doesn't make shanks a better swordman. (his superior haki)

    When BB was running away from akainu it was a tactical decission
    also he didn't run from shanks he was just beeing smart that's it
    he had what he wanted i agree that shanks would've beaten him just like shanks could've beaten mihawk

    not only mihawk had history with shanks even BB had it
    Why did shanks visit WB ? the scar...he knew how dangerous he was.
    now as for WB yes he smacked BB that doesn't mean anything since he is the strongest in the world
    he wouldve smacked mihawk en the others to ...

    i also noticed you put don flamingo as last .true we don't know much about him
    he showed he had good control over diamond jozu in the war.


    conclusion

    1-BB
    2-Don flamingo
    3-mihawk
    4-kuma
    "When BB was running away from akainu it was a tactical decission"

    how is that, it would seem smarter to kill Akainu then and there with Kizaru/Aoikiji not being around - it was their best shot to get an admiral but they fled. Also Shanks had the scare back when Luffy just met him, so its not as if it was a recent attack which scarred Shanks, it was at least 12OP years ago, who knows what their strengths were then when compared to each other.

    The rest of your post was speculation, Mihawk is a shikibukia and he doesn't even have a crew or a ship he must be among the strongest..

    We know flamingo has probably several crews and ships so who knows about his power, as the rest of the shikibukais do have at least 1 crew backing them up (yes i know we never seen Kuma with a ship but im assuming he would have one unless he pops himself everywhere - however if thats the case how come he acted as he did when he went to morias ship? not only that but he was first seen in the harbor area which leads me to think he had a ship/crew)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  2. #362
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    To be honest, I don't completely agree with either of you, especially on some points. But since you addressed most of boboexe's flawed points, I will address yours that weren't addressed:

    Whoa, whoa. During the war , I don't remember Akainu, ever fighting equally with WB. Fighting equally equally is not needing, or having other people almost constantly attacking 1 of the fighters throughout the fight. Which is completely different from what happened with pretty much all of WB's opponents during the war.
    Yeah, perhaps I used the wrong context here. What I meant was we saw WB and Akainu exchange punches(giant magma fist vs quake punch). Just saying, just because Quake ability is a super AOE ability, doesn’t make you invincible instantly, like Bob was saying. Even though Akainu’s magma ability doesn’t allow him to tilt an island and the ocean, it still gave him the power to take WB’s quake punch, Aokiji did as well.


    Agreed Boa > Smoker, but I do say by how much is easily debatable. + how exactly has Smoker really improved, or shown improvement? Only real difference I can see was he was decently faster, probably even faster than Luffy G2. But he was always a logia, of particular difficulty even among logias, that it kind of requires him to use the jutte, + seastone tricks to really fight in the 1st place, whom Luffy never could "touch/ hit/ hurt" to really fight. How much improvement in him could really be seen during the war?
    Hi Five there bro. I don’t get how he saw Smoker = Boa or even close. Luffy himself said that Smoker had improved, and as you said, we can see his speed clearly has improved, as in Alabasta he struggled to keep up with a running Luffy, where’s now G2 isn’t really a problem for him. Other than that, we don’t know much, other than he pawned Luffy as easily at the war as he did at Logue town. So I guess it’s fair that they had similar levels of improvement.

    Not only that but it still seemed like only his decent 1st time dealing with haki, at a time when Boa was supposedly truly mad @ Smoker for harming Luffy, that was all she could do to him. When she thinks Luffy has offered marriage, the lady practically has vivid waking fantasies, yet when she's angry, she's just not really angry enough to really try to hurt or kill? I could see if you were saying that she was angry but didn't want to give away her true loyalties to Luffy , and still appear loyal to the Marines, except she was attacking Marines + Smoker in the 1st place; there was no reason to "hold back"? Yes she managed to stop Smoker from chasing Luffy, but for some1 who should be way above Smoker in an even remotely decent position among Shichibukai, should that really be that big of an accomplishment? We see killing doesn't seem like it particularly "bothers her" per se, so wouldn't it make sense instead of simply fighting or stopping Smoker, in her anger/ rage, she would just kill him so the Marines never really learn of her betrayal of them, from him? Unless she just simply wasn't strong enough + just couldn't....
    I don’t believe I said Boa held back. What I meant is that Smoker is an elite marine. You guys are expecting him to crawl on the ground and cough blood like some fodder marines after being kicked by a haki user. I’m just saying that’s no right. Besides, even if Haki allows you to hit a logia, that logia ability would still absorb some of the damage. I mean look at Aokiji, he was elbowed in the face by Jaws, like being hit by a high speed train in the face. All he had was a bit of blood trickling down his lip. High speed elbow vs a kick in the back, what hurts more?

    As for Boa, sure she was angry, but as you guys said, she’s very emotionally influenced. In rage, she’s prob more like in berserk mode, much like how the PX started shooting beams randomly when it’s brains got fried. Sanji said something like “The fight is lost when you loose your cool” or something like that. I guess it’s the same. Boa would have just been thinking of getting Smoker off Luffy. If not she could prob have aimed for the face or balls, who knows. Kicking maybe her style, but then swinging a sword is Zoro and Mihawks style, yet they got techniques above the normal swinging. And that’s what I meant by it not being her best move.

    Now I have theorized that logias even get/ have a bit of an overdeveloped healing factor even from haki hits/ strikes, but if the hit/ strike is strong or powerful enough, it should be enough to decently hurt people or even as you mention^ bruise or make them bleed , especially those seen as less that Boa by leagues of difference, + especially those that you see as her sovereign haki somehow giving an advantage to, right?
    You asked:
    But yeah, we've seen enough of her style of fighting to know, that she basically tries to turn enemies to stone from a distance. Barring she can't do that, she'll use basically a more "elegant up-close-leg-brawlers style" to also turn people to stone and rip them to pieces and hurt them. Barring she can't do that, (which apparently she couldn't for some reason do against Smoker), then haki enhanced kicks are pretty much all that's left to her. So yeah, I would see that kick as 1 of the strongest attacks she had available to attack Smoker with. Technically that "kicking-while-turning-body-parts--to-stone-and-then-kicking-those-parts-away- possibly- haki-enhanced" would be strongest, but that wasn't apparently available to her. Not counting those, what exactly, do you think is her strongest attack, for some1 of decent strength to resist most of her usual abilities?
    Just saying from what we've been shown of Boa, she's stronger than Smoker, but not nearly in the running for anywhere near strongest Shichibukai , + technically can be seen as relatively closest to Moria in ability of the Shichibukai.
    As above.

    But yeah, I’m not saying she’s the strongest Shichibukai. But she’ll be in there with Kuma and Jimbei. As I said, she’s at least as strong as current Luffy, and he looks like he could take Jimbei.


    In manga, stories, movies, + television, it's actually quite common for scientists not necessarily smart enough to come up with technology way beyond even their understanding, and ends up shocking them with what their capable of. Hell, to this day, Dr gero never seemed smart enough to create Cell in the 1st place.

    As for his metal, + if it's the same, you don't know either way, do you? Cars before were made of very dense heavy metal, yet cars nowadays are made of lighter metals and it's considered "progress", even though that light type of metals and "even better mass produced" more eco-friendly materials actually provides that car accidents are even more deadly to those within and without the car. my point being, sometimes the proto-type can better, than the end results in unforeseen ways, + with Kuma being as different as he was in the st place, he is still obviously superior to the rest anyway. Not to mention if Dr. Vegapunk really is evenly decently intelligent, he would still put more effort into making Kuma stand above the PX's, not to mention the upgraded 1's Sentoumaru mentioned.

    You said, during those 2 years he never got upgraded, but isn't it feasible that PX's, or even beings, or groups, as strong or stronger than PX's were sent to get that ship? Yet he stopped them all possibly for times non-stop time for some sort of break between attacks. You really don't think he deserves credit for that, in being above pretty much any PX? And now he can have updates. You don't think he got them? In fact, these upgraded PX's, have you ever thought the way they updated them was with more creative thinking, + reasoning, possibly something resembling anger, ( for added power), + strategy? Meaning when Kuma gets such updates, he could be as or even more dangerous than he was before, as well. CM, you seem to act like if Kuma didn't or doesn't get updated right away, he could never be possible of competing with other Shichibukai, when simply that isn't true.
    The thing your ignoring here is that Kuma is the original. With Dr Gero, don’t’ forget that he had 20 prototypes before he created Cell. Eco friendly doesn’t really apply to war mongering pacisifistas. Although I’ll give you that, about Kuma possibly being made from better materials.

    Kuma managed to protect the ship, but don’t forget that he had a slightly newer ai compared to the other PX’s as he got it put in after them. He also has the paw paw fruit, which gives him an advantage over the regular PXs. Had Kuma kept his personality, do you seriously think he would have suffered that much damage? He would have either dodged all those attacks, or just sent the PX’s flying before they could charge up their lazers. That fact that he was so damaged just makes it seem all the more likely. Don’t forget that the people who were after the boat were mainly just the people smugglers and the PXs. Had the marines been serious, do you think a robo Kuma would have held up against any admiral or even VA?

    And I never said that Kuma wouldn’t be upgraded straight away, after all he was up for repairs anyway. I’m just saying that we know nothing of the upgrades. And Kuma pre upgrade clearly isn’t up to the standard (without his personality) that your guys are placing on him.


    You keep mentioning this but, When was it said that Mihawk sparred with WB? or even in his prime?
    While it’s never mentioned that they spared with him in his prime, it’s easily assumed because this was during Rogers age, or a bit after (as it was before Shanks lost his arm). WB said so himself, that he still recalls battling Shanks and Mihawk as if it was yesterday, when Shanks came to tell him to call Ace off pursuing BB. This was at least during the time when WB hadn’t fallen to his illness. Oh and the point of the argument was that Shanks, Rayleigh and Mihawk have experience dealing with the quake fruit. Thus just because BB has the quake and darkness abilities, it doesn’t make him instant god.


    I would say there was definite "doubt" as to whether at that time Smoker was RA level or not. And yes he is assuming, yet for some1 who hasn't been shown to really be hit that much before except using water, so this instance should have caught him completely offguard, + you guys say that Boa's haki is expert level, + "the supposed advantage sovereign haki is supposed to add to normal attacks, (yet has never been shown or said to add anything to quality or power either way), + @ a time when Boa was supposedly enraged; then why wouldn't 1 expect boa's attack to harm him at least enough to be seen/ shown/ illustrated/ mentioned?
    Huh? Smoker > Luffy who’s arguably > X Drake who was a former RA. So Smoker isn’t of RA level? You gotta explain this one to me.

    And where is it that says Smoker is vulnerable to water?

    I’ve explained the Boa part quite a bit, go read above. Just because you kick someone in the back, doesn’t make them instant cough blood. Luffy got kicked by Kizaru several times, at the speed of light too, we’ve seen him getting back up not much bloodier than he already was.

    You seem to be making a lot of assumptions/ opinions, and stating them as fact here. Who said, that attack wasn't them fighting seriously on the Moby? Who says Shanks supposed real abilities could "surpass this easily"? Get that you're trying to make your point, + you might respond to this but I also know you can't show any proof to the above statements, so why say them as facts. They really mean nothing, or add anything to your point though.
    I’m making assumptions, educated guesses based on what has been shown to us. And as you can see above, I’ve given plenty of reason to why they are true. Shanks and WB going all out on the boat? Sure, that’s why neither of their crew were worries. Marco and Jaws were just like “dw, just seems like negotiations have broken down is all, don’t have to worry” Does that seem like a serious attack with killing intent to you? Even if it was serious, then that was WB’s serious attack and at near full strength (he had no injures, unlike at the war). That was his swing with both arms and Shanks stopped it with one arm. Considering how WB pawned Akainu, you seriously think Shanks is over rated? This is using your own assumption that WB was serious with that two arm swing of his.


    It's amazing how sometimes people see Iva as this complete joke basically whose direct, or indirect training could not have pushed Sanji to be anywhere near Zolo's level 2 years later, yet now she's more than enough for Kuma apparently. Also interesting that all of a sudden Kuma "needed" to dodge Zolo even though Zolo hit him and all it did was cut through his clothes, + if it even did, all it did was barely scratch the metal. This is really interesting how "Iva Pawned Kuma"? If the definition for pawning/thrashed is just to take attacks, not actually definitely have those attacks hurt or beat the person, everybody in the war was completely pawned by everybody else anyway. Hell WB was "pawned" by some no name marines who stabbed and shot him alot? Hell the Admirals never seemed to go a battle without getting "pawned/ thrashed" according to that definition? Then BB, and then BB's crew "pawned" WB, somehow? But before that Kuma "pawned Iva right back with all those constant laser beam explosions.
    1. I never said anything about Iva’s training, lets get that straight.
    2. I wouldn’t put Kuma on the same level as Mihawk. That I have stated earlier on.
    3. Kuma tried to attack Iva, but instead received a beating and was sent flying, unable to retaliate. How does that compare to Admirals not doing anything in battle? Kuma attacked Iva, and Ivankov initially didn’t want to fight back because he still considered Kuma an ally. After that, Kuma couldn’t even touch Ivankov, if that’s not pawned, then what is? Please be logical.

  3. #363
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Did we even see a scratch, dent, or sign that he had been attacked after he was shown being attacked by her? Answer == NO. Pawning? == No. Defeated? == No. Oh yeah, you asked " How many times was he kicked by Iva and sent flying?" answer == what I was shown was once. Don't know what you saw to make you think Kuma got thrashed by anybody, even during the war, after his transformation? + I notice you don't mention Iva had just dodged Kuma's explosions to get by Kuma yet when his weak candies were getting hit instead, Iva rapidly returned while attacking to save them, surprising Kuma with her attacks from the side or behind. Also notice you didn't mention that that 1 time he supposedly kicked Kuma backwards, + "sent Kuma flying backwards" seems to be when Kuma was already flying backwards from Iva's galaxy wink.
    As above. He couldn’t retailiate against Ivankov.


    This is why I keep illustrating the differences between both old Kuma, and new Kuma-bot, and those with crazy powerful fruit, and those with crazy powerful logia fruit. When you actually have a body, no matter, how impenetrable , as compared to when you have an intangible body, you respond to attacks, as opposed to logias who's basically been shown to be absolutely careless regarding dodging, and not "taking" attacks. Then you're asking us the audience to know why Kuma-bot thought differently from normal Kuma to dodge Zolo , yet Kuma-bot not dodge iva's attacks? Really?, wth? How are we supposed to know the reasoning behind the differences in their thinking? Have you ever thought that the Wg/ marines/ Dr Vegapeunk in their possible egos thought it would be smarter +" more efficient" for the PX's and Kuma-bot programming, for them to take any attack 1st because it won't harm them, yet possibly tire their opponents, then attack afterwards to capture/ defeat most enemies. Either way simple answer to your question is Kuma-bot was programmed to respond that way to Iva's attacks, former Kuma was not. Does that actually prove anything either way? No.
    Hmmm, I think you should re register your battle logistics. With a Logia, if they take attacks, they can still move forward and attack. Akainu is a prime example, even with a chunk of him missing he kept walking forward like nothing happened. With his personality, i.e. Kuma vs Zoro, he could dodge and attack the next instant, it’s the basics of fighting. If you look at him vs Ivankov, he was sent flying, and couldn’t retaliate. Doesn’t matter if your tank, to win a fight, you still need to get an attack on the opponent, if you dodge, you at least have a chance of doing that, if your sent flying, you don’t. Clear and simple.

    Character limit......

  4. #364
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    "When BB was running away from akainu it was a tactical decission"

    how is that, it would seem smarter to kill Akainu then and there with Kizaru/Aoikiji not being around - it was their best shot to get an admiral but they fled. Also Shanks had the scare back when Luffy just met him, so its not as if it was a recent attack which scarred Shanks, it was at least 12OP years ago, who knows what their strengths were then when compared to each other.

    The rest of your post was speculation, Mihawk is a shikibukia and he doesn't even have a crew or a ship he must be among the strongest..

    We know flamingo has probably several crews and ships so who knows about his power, as the rest of the shikibukais do have at least 1 crew backing them up (yes i know we never seen Kuma with a ship but im assuming he would have one unless he pops himself everywhere - however if thats the case how come he acted as he did when he went to morias ship? not only that but he was first seen in the harbor area which leads me to think he had a ship/crew)
    first off all it was tactical. they just wanted a bigger ship
    maybe it was cowerdly.
    besides it's not the personlity of BB to just kill people for nothing
    if there isn't anything he can gain out of something he will avoid it
    just like back in prison he couldve taken on luffy but he wasn't intrested in him any more

    but taking on akainu or mihawk is a big diffrence
    akainu is still an admiral and weelds a power that is perfect for BB
    becuz of the damage it will do to him.
    and i do believe akainu owns mihawk

    and i only mentoined the encounter with shanks in the past becuz you mentoined mihank and shanks
    but note that he warned WB of his danger. and he beated ace
    yes becuz his DF but beated him and that means he is verry strong

    having crew mates doesn't mean anything now where talking about the individual

  5. #365
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    This is the list I made a while back. I think most of it still stands though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Kuma robot but with personality was prob his strongest form. Now, I reckon his drop down a rank. And really, the strength of his armor means nothing to any of the shichibukai anyway. Hmmm, Jimbei.. his a tank on land, but now that I compare it, his water attack, compared to the size of Neptune's water attack, is nothing. Really put's Neptunes strength into perspective doesn't it.

    If I had to put it in order, this is their strength at the war. It would be:
    Mihawk (most experience, and his rep as world strongest swordsmen)
    Doflamingo (Like how Mr3 was ranked above Mr4 because of his scheming mind, Flamingo seems like the scheming type)
    Boa (Come on man, Soverign Haki and the strongest of an island of haki using warriors, pawned smokers arse)
    Jimbei (Guy's a beast, pretty much Tiger's right hand man)
    Croc (Below Jimbei because of his water weakness, otherwise, his a beast, a giant sandstorm, a sand attack that can cut anything and a logia)
    BB(sure, he has 2 DF's, but his careless, and his Darkness doesn't seem like it can counter poison nor will it help him if his cut in half, any sort of skill he might have had when he battled with Shanks seems to have rusted up and dissolved in the sea)
    Kuma (Robo mind means no dodging or reflecting, Armor means nothing to any of the current Shichibukai's, Laser charge up time leaves room to attack, certainly not the threat he used to be)
    Buggy (He can't hurt ya, but you can't take him down either [he'll either run away, or take himself out by accident]; Surviving Mihawks attacks, taking CoC without getting knocked out, heck, look at all the people joining him [Mr3, Alvida, high bounties] he could have CoC himself, lolz)
    Moria (failsauce)
    Note that I was joking with the Buggy part. BB has huge potential, but I don't see him as strong. And note that this is Kuma pre upgrades, as we still don't know what the upgrades are. And that this list was half considered with him only having darkness ability.

    BB vs Croc (yeah, I know, his not shichibukai anymore, but just putting it into perspective):
    - While BB can cancel a DF's ability, when it's sucking an opponent in, the opponent can still attack (as shown by Ace). Croc could use his cutting attack to cut BB in half, be a dead man, no challenge. Assuming he couldn't do that, perhaps he could use Sables to send BB flying, thus saving himself. Even if he couldn't do any of that, we've seen in his fight against Luffy, that he will take an attack in order to poison the opponent. BB's darkness can't save him from poison, again, a dead man. Quake vs Sand? We've seen that Quake with a bit of haki won't do much to a logia. BB isn't a soverign haki user or even a proficient haki user by the looks of it, doubt it'll do much to Croc.
    -BB vs Jimbei: Darkness wouldn't do much to Jimbei. Considering Jimbei is a close quarters fighter, it might even go against him. Creating Giant waves through quake.... I would see that being more to Jimbei's advantage than against. Although straight Quakes against Jimbei would be effective I guess.
    -BB vs Boa: I'm actually not too sure about this one. How well Boa can counter DF is still yet to be seen. But more likely than not, I actually see her loosing to BB. He has a DF which is vulnerable to darkness, and Boa may not be able to counter the Quake. But Boa's kicks are haki argumented, so if BB does suck her in, she could just kick his face in, and with her haki she could prob predict BB wanting to swing to cause a quake, and thus avoid or counter it (stop the swing half way).
    -BB vs Doflamingo: Again, his more like Mr3 with the planning and the tricks, as compared to BB. He seems agile enough to evade quakes, and his strings could cut BB's arms off to counter the darkhole/vortex. His strings could also potentially stop BB's movement, thus stopping that huge swinging action required for quake.
    -BB vs Mihawk: Mihawk is a non DF user (thus far anyway), Darkness wouldn't really help. Mihawk also has experience against the quake ability, most likely knows ways of dealing with it. BB wouldn't be able to beat Mihawk in this one.
    -BB vs Moria: BB wins. No argument there.
    -BB vs Kuma: Again, we don't know what the upgrades are, and I'm going to assume this is a Kuma with personality. Kuma could just TP to the side where BB isn't going to quake, or TP right in front of BB and reflect that quake right back at BB. Darkness fruit would cancel out the paw fruit, but I doubt it'll cancel out the lazer. And I doubt BB has enough strength to damage Kuma considering his army. Kuma could also shoot paw cannon at BB while being sucked in, assuming he couldn't tp away that is.

  6. #366
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    This is the list I made a while back. I think most of it still stands though.



    Note that I was joking with the Buggy part. BB has huge potential, but I don't see him as strong. And note that this is Kuma pre upgrades, as we still don't know what the upgrades are. And that this list was half considered with him only having darkness ability.

    BB vs Croc (yeah, I know, his not shichibukai anymore, but just putting it into perspective):
    - While BB can cancel a DF's ability, when it's sucking an opponent in, the opponent can still attack (as shown by Ace). Croc could use his cutting attack to cut BB in half, be a dead man, no challenge. Assuming he couldn't do that, perhaps he could use Sables to send BB flying, thus saving himself. Even if he couldn't do any of that, we've seen in his fight against Luffy, that he will take an attack in order to poison the opponent. BB's darkness can't save him from poison, again, a dead man. Quake vs Sand? We've seen that Quake with a bit of haki won't do much to a logia. BB isn't a soverign haki user or even a proficient haki user by the looks of it, doubt it'll do much to Croc.
    -BB vs Jimbei: Darkness wouldn't do much to Jimbei. Considering Jimbei is a close quarters fighter, it might even go against him. Creating Giant waves through quake.... I would see that being more to Jimbei's advantage than against. Although straight Quakes against Jimbei would be effective I guess.
    -BB vs Boa: I'm actually not too sure about this one. How well Boa can counter DF is still yet to be seen. But more likely than not, I actually see her loosing to BB. He has a DF which is vulnerable to darkness, and Boa may not be able to counter the Quake. But Boa's kicks are haki argumented, so if BB does suck her in, she could just kick his face in, and with her haki she could prob predict BB wanting to swing to cause a quake, and thus avoid or counter it (stop the swing half way).
    -BB vs Doflamingo: Again, his more like Mr3 with the planning and the tricks, as compared to BB. He seems agile enough to evade quakes, and his strings could cut BB's arms off to counter the darkhole/vortex. His strings could also potentially stop BB's movement, thus stopping that huge swinging action required for quake.
    -BB vs Mihawk: Mihawk is a non DF user (thus far anyway), Darkness wouldn't really help. Mihawk also has experience against the quake ability, most likely knows ways of dealing with it. BB wouldn't be able to beat Mihawk in this one.
    -BB vs Moria: BB wins. No argument there.
    -BB vs Kuma: Again, we don't know what the upgrades are, and I'm going to assume this is a Kuma with personality. Kuma could just TP to the side where BB isn't going to quake, or TP right in front of BB and reflect that quake right back at BB. Darkness fruit would cancel out the paw fruit, but I doubt it'll cancel out the lazer. And I doubt BB has enough strength to damage Kuma considering his army. Kuma could also shoot paw cannon at BB while being sucked in, assuming he couldn't tp away that is.
    these are all your own speculation.
    it doesn't at up .............you just a BB hater
    BB is the weakest ? ..or almost?
    BB will be luffy's ultimate enemy
    he got two powerfull DF
    mihawk doesn't know how to deal with the quacke power
    he is used to ot you said ?
    man even akainu isn't used to it

    BB beated ace ... may i remind you he only had one DF a the time
    shanks a yonkou also acknowleged his power

    jinbei isn't that strong above water. he doesn't have the advantage
    also knowing ace was equaly as strong as jinbei once
    BB would beat him

    crocodile vs BB
    i'm not even gonna repley on that one
    just to abvious

  7. #367
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    Black beard isn't even a shichibukai at the moment so he doesn't count. Black beard is the most cowardice though

  8. #368
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    these are all your own speculation.
    it doesn't at up .............you just a BB hater
    BB is the weakest ? ..or almost?
    BB will be luffy's ultimate enemy
    he got two powerfull DF
    mihawk doesn't know how to deal with the quacke power
    he is used to ot you said ?
    man even akainu isn't used to it
    I'm no BB hater. And for all the battles, I put very valid reasons. You on the other hand seem to be a BB lover/fanboy. Using the fact that he could be the final enemy to justify him being the strongest. Hows that work? Luffy will be the Pirate king by the end of this series, but it's not the end yet, and he still will get his arse whooped by most of the top tier. Using that as an excuse means nothing.

    Mihawk doesn't know how to deal with the quake power? Well he clearly knows about, remember when he said "With his true attack range, and ours..." questioning WB's attack head on instead of at range where he has a bigger advantage? His fought WB before, he'll know how to counter, as a swordsmen, WB's quake ability and deal with it.
    Akainu isn't used to it? WTF is this? There is no history about Akainu fighting WB. He might never have. Still Akainu fought against WB, and countered some of WB's attacks. Isn't that dealing with it? Only when he got hit straight on did he take some serious damage. Same with Aokiji, he got hit mid air by a quake, then just shattered and rebuilt himself again. That's called dealing with it. Dealing with and getting used to is two totally different things. It's light fighting barehanded against someone with a staff, dealing with it means you find a way to counter, don't even let the staff touch you. Getting used to it could mean getting used to being hit by a staff so much that you don't feel that pain anymore. This ain't you S&M play mate, they ain't gonna go, "Hey I think I'm getting used to it, here, hit me again"

    Got 2 DF, WOW!!!!!!ShIfTzOnEzzzzZzz!!! Just means he sinks faster in the sea. It makes no difference if it can't damage anyone. And I explained it quite clearly in my post. Take against Akainu, he can cancel out the magma ability, but while sucking Akainu in, Akainu will use his magma hound and burn a bloody hole through him. Sure, he'll land a good punch on Akainu, but what you think hurts more, having a hole through you or getting punched? Akainu can counter the Quake with his Magma fist, we've seen it serveral times already.

    BB beated ace ... may i remind you he only had one DF a the time
    shanks a yonkou also acknowleged his power
    Yeah, and Luffy beat Enel, bet that makes Enel a weakling then. Just cos BB's DF was a direct counter for Aces, doesn't mean shit. Why do you think Ace lost so easily against Akainu, yet was able to counter Aokiji. Shanks fought BB when he was still a Rookie. Who knows how much he must have improved since then. Ace in his eyes is still a rookie though, and he understands Ace would struggle against BB. That's all there is to it.
    jinbei isn't that strong above water. he doesn't have the advantage
    also knowing ace was equaly as strong as jinbei once
    BB would beat him
    Well there you go, Jimbei = Ace. Ace lost because of his DF. Jimbei has no df, lets see what BB's darkness does to Jimbei. Don't forget that they want to be pirates, that means they spend a lot of time at sea. Chances of battle at sea are quite high, if Jimbei wanted, he could attack BB mid ocean, lets see how BB's 2 DF's help him there. Sink to the bottom of the sea at twice the pace and all. Even on Land, we've seen how strong Jimbei's punches are. They rival that or Luffy's Gear Third. Each attack does that much damage. And Jimbei's attacks are ranged too, and can damage BB's internal organs. The only thing that BB has an advantage is Quake. But again, Jimbei was following WB for a while, don't you think he'ld have thought up a way to deal with it (like how the rest of WB's crew knew about it, and were ready for him to tilt the island). Then again, he might not as he prob never thought he'ld have to deal with it himself. I'm open to that kind of thought. But illogical stuff like BB = greatest because his Luffy final opponent doesn't mean shit. For all we know, Mihawk, Shanks ect might be taken out by Luffy and Zoro. Who knows. To become PK, Luffy is gonna have to surpass Shanks. To become world's greatest swordsmen, Zoro is going to have to beat Mihawk. It might not be BB crew who does that. After all, this is Oda, who can predict whats gonna happen. Right now everyone is betting on BB taking them out, if everyone is prediciting it, then it's most likely not gonna happen.
    crocodile vs BB
    i'm not even gonna repley on that one
    just to abvious
    Indeed, Croc wins.

  9. #369
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I'm no BB hater. And for all the battles, I put very valid reasons. You on the other hand seem to be a BB lover/fanboy. Using the fact that he could be the final enemy to justify him being the strongest. Hows that work? Luffy will be the Pirate king by the end of this series, but it's not the end yet, and he still will get his arse whooped by most of the top tier. Using that as an excuse means nothing.

    Mihawk doesn't know how to deal with the quake power? Well he clearly knows about, remember when he said "With his true attack range, and ours..." questioning WB's attack head on instead of at range where he has a bigger advantage? His fought WB before, he'll know how to counter, as a swordsmen, WB's quake ability and deal with it.
    Akainu isn't used to it? WTF is this? There is no history about Akainu fighting WB. He might never have. Still Akainu fought against WB, and countered some of WB's attacks. Isn't that dealing with it? Only when he got hit straight on did he take some serious damage. Same with Aokiji, he got hit mid air by a quake, then just shattered and rebuilt himself again. That's called dealing with it. Dealing with and getting used to is two totally different things. It's light fighting barehanded against someone with a staff, dealing with it means you find a way to counter, don't even let the staff touch you. Getting used to it could mean getting used to being hit by a staff so much that you don't feel that pain anymore. This ain't you S&M play mate, they ain't gonna go, "Hey I think I'm getting used to it, here, hit me again"

    Got 2 DF, WOW!!!!!!ShIfTzOnEzzzzZzz!!! Just means he sinks faster in the sea. It makes no difference if it can't damage anyone. And I explained it quite clearly in my post. Take against Akainu, he can cancel out the magma ability, but while sucking Akainu in, Akainu will use his magma hound and burn a bloody hole through him. Sure, he'll land a good punch on Akainu, but what you think hurts more, having a hole through you or getting punched? Akainu can counter the Quake with his Magma fist, we've seen it serveral times already.


    Yeah, and Luffy beat Enel, bet that makes Enel a weakling then. Just cos BB's DF was a direct counter for Aces, doesn't mean shit. Why do you think Ace lost so easily against Akainu, yet was able to counter Aokiji. Shanks fought BB when he was still a Rookie. Who knows how much he must have improved since then. Ace in his eyes is still a rookie though, and he understands Ace would struggle against BB. That's all there is to it.

    Well there you go, Jimbei = Ace. Ace lost because of his DF. Jimbei has no df, lets see what BB's darkness does to Jimbei. Don't forget that they want to be pirates, that means they spend a lot of time at sea. Chances of battle at sea are quite high, if Jimbei wanted, he could attack BB mid ocean, lets see how BB's 2 DF's help him there. Sink to the bottom of the sea at twice the pace and all. Even on Land, we've seen how strong Jimbei's punches are. They rival that or Luffy's Gear Third. Each attack does that much damage. And Jimbei's attacks are ranged too, and can damage BB's internal organs. The only thing that BB has an advantage is Quake. But again, Jimbei was following WB for a while, don't you think he'ld have thought up a way to deal with it (like how the rest of WB's crew knew about it, and were ready for him to tilt the island). Then again, he might not as he prob never thought he'ld have to deal with it himself. I'm open to that kind of thought. But illogical stuff like BB = greatest because his Luffy final opponent doesn't mean shit. For all we know, Mihawk, Shanks ect might be taken out by Luffy and Zoro. Who knows. To become PK, Luffy is gonna have to surpass Shanks. To become world's greatest swordsmen, Zoro is going to have to beat Mihawk. It might not be BB crew who does that. After all, this is Oda, who can predict whats gonna happen. Right now everyone is betting on BB taking them out, if everyone is prediciting it, then it's most likely not gonna happen.

    Indeed, Croc wins.
    first off al i'm not a BB fanboy. my favorite personage is shanks a,d second foxy the silver fox lolz
    but that ain't important.

    BB is gonna be one of the strongest one piece
    like it or not hate it or love it
    it has been stated and asumed many times
    chapter 594- reread it !!!
    -he has a head start in filling the yonkou 's place
    -if he would be stopped it would have to be a yonkou or marco perhaps
    -even captain eustas kid commented about BB

    Man next thing you gonna say is that mihawk is stronger then WB
    screw that. yeah he'll deal with jst like WB would crush him
    yeah afcourse mihawk can deal with him he is a shibukai but will he last long ? no
    mihawk vs BB
    i'm gonna make up my own story since you like to do that too;
    BB uses quacke power to balance of mihawk
    and punches him with a nice earthquacke


    I never stated that akainu fought WB i don't know where you got that
    you just making things up along the way.and afcourse akainu countered some off WB attacks
    WE ALL KNOW THAT ! HE AINT AN ADMIRAL FOR NOTHING
    but WB anwned him in the end. (despite his ilness and injuries )

    yes two DF i'm glad you understand forr shizzel
    there you go making fantesing how the fight is gonna happen

    who says BB is gonna suck in akainu ? and then...

    "Akainu will use his magma hound and burn a bloody hole through him. Sure, he'll land a good punch on Akainu, but what you think hurts more, having a hole through you or getting punched? Akainu can counter the Quake with his Magma fist, we've seen it serveral times already."

    your just making up your own fights . that way i can make buggy stronger then mihawk.
    pfff...

    BB beated ace. what does that mean ...
    ace isn't weak ..infact he is verry strong just like shanks mentioned
    it would take more then just an idiot with that DF to beat ace.
    yes iKNOW HE FOUGHT HIM A VERRY LONG TIME AGo
    and we know that shanks was verry good in roger ship (as stated by WB)
    the point i'm trying to make is that shanks knows his potetntial and knows how strong he is

    now the jinbei mather
    there you go again making some story up;

    "if Jimbei wanted, he could attack BB mid ocean, lets see how BB's 2 DF's help him there. Sink to the bottom of the sea at twice the pace and all"
    WE ALL KNOW THAT JINBEI HAS AN ADVANTAGE IN WATER
    pffff... last time i rememberd there weren't many fights on sea

    the rest is just more you fantsising and speculating


    croc vs BB
    in case you mes understood BB wins

  10. #370
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Maybe it's your english that's bad, or perhaps your not reading it properly. I don't know what it is, but damn man, get your facts straight. First you change me saying being able to "Deal with" to getting "Used to", now your calling my "Deductions" with "Making Up Stories". Seriously dude, like wtf.

    The elders weren't there at the war. They only know BB holds the power of 2 DF. They use that alone to deduce that only the Yonkous and Marco + Co could take down WB. He has a head start at becoming a Yonkou? No shit, we're comparing him to Supernova rookies, how long has BB been at sea? 20+ years. How long has Ace, Eustas, Kid and Law been at sea? BB has the knowledge on his side, and some experiences the Rookies just don't have. That's where his head start is. Also, Vista is a captain as well, Mihawk > Vista. I would say Mihawk > Marco, but for your sake, lets call them equal. What makes you think Marco can take BB but Mihawk can't?

    Mihawks > WB? WTF you smoking man. Where did I say that? Again, I said can deal with. You know what that means? Enel initially couldn't deal with Luffy, because his lightning didn't effect him. Then he learnt to use Gold to attack Luffy, that is called learning to deal with it. Luffy couldn't attack logias, thus he couldn't deal with logia users. Now he has haki, he can deal with logia users. Doesn't mean he auto>>>> all logia users out there. But now, for him, lower logia's like Caribou are nothing to him, compared to pre timeskip where he would have been fucked over.

    Fighting at sea impossible? Hmmm, lets see, Pirates = bandits of the seas..... them engaging battles at sea, nope definetly impossible. Are you just ignorant or just being an idiot? Shanks and WB exchanged blows at sea. Roger was surrounded by Shiki at sea. Marines were chasing the SHs at sea. Heck, BB was after Luffy at sea, just before Luffy reach sky island. Nope, sea battles definitely impossible, especially since Jimbei spent the past 2 years 10 000m BELOW SEA LEVEL!

    All my deductions are based on past events, have facts. All you've been doing is mudslinging. In other words, trying to throw mud at me and hope it sticks, while having no argument of your own. BB will use his darkness ability to counter his opponents DF, fact. When being sucked in, the opponent can still attack, fact (proven though Ace). Croc's sand is extremely sharp, fact (it cut through Akainu where Vista failed). If BB uses his Darkness Vortex to try counter Croc, Croc can cut him in half before he reaches BB. After that, Croc can poison BB as well, assuming BB is still in one piece (fact shown by when Croc got hit by Luffy on purpose to poison him).

    What have you got to prove yourself. Thus far it's only been: No, Nope, won't accept that, I'll change your words for my own benefit, BB wins cos I say so. Seriously dude, if you want to debate, feel free, as that's what this thread is for, but try to use some logic and be reasonable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •