View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

    25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

    2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

    1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

    5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

    0 0%
  • Kuma

    3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

    0 0%
  • Doflamingo

    5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

    4 8.89%
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 384
  1. #351
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by boboexe View Post
    The origin isnt important, only the result. Fact is he can even split the ocean and crushed whole marine ships without even targeting them.
    Noone cares how he obtained this power. As long as he can use it any time it is part of his character. Let alone that this one doesnt suffer from haki like for example logias+ can be used for 360% attacks+doesnt need contact to be deadly.
    Apart from that he has the same characteristic atributes like our dear protagonist(shit like always pursue ur dreams and never give up=auto win in 90% of shounen situations).
    So thereoretically if someone really tries to stop him from reaching his goal he will probably be able to deliver his opponent a proper experience,
    Your not getting the point here matety. I'm not saying the Quake ability isn't awesome, it is. But the context your using it in is wrong. Your using it's AOE ability to say that it's near matchless. I'm saying just because it's got a huge AOE, enough to tilt an island, doesn't mean shit in a straight 1v1 battle. A better example would be Akainu and his Magma fruit. He can't shake a whole island, nor can he sink one. But notice how through much of his fight against WB, they fought equally.
    Oh, and don't forget that the argument I made was Boa wasn't as weak as you made her out to be. I never said BB was weak, although I doubt his as strong as your making him out to be currently. 2 DF basically means that if he falls in the ocean, he sinks twice as fast, and becomes weaker than normal when bounded by kairoseki. Don't forget that some of the strongest fighters in OP aren't even DF users (Rayleigh, Shanks, Garp etc).
    Actually its very simple if a shounen character get seriously wounded or scratched he definitely shows it in some way. Either barely able to stand up, or touching the wounded place, or having a suitable expression on his face before returning to his typical mimic art. Even whitebeard showed a cero expression in his eyes while being stabbed. Smoker not only didnt show any sign of pain(except the oof!) he even tried to continue attacking ruffy and ignoring Boa once again. U seriously believe her kick did any significant damage?. I am alsio pretty sure it was her near strongest attack. It served the purpose to protect ruffy.
    Quote:"I wont let u live I have never felt this angry in all my life"
    Accept it or not this is all she can do. She basically serves the sole purpose of the protagonists fuckbody to give birth to the next shounen hero. This charaterizes her more than the shikibukai title.
    Dude, whats with you and wanting to watch Boa fuck Luffy? OP ain't a hentai, lolz.
    Back on topic. Did you see how Jaws ramed into Aokiji, and he only had a bit of blood coming from his mouth? And that was because he was elbowed in the face. Compare a kick in the back and an elbow in the face, what would hurt more? All Aokiji got out of that was a bit of blood from his lip. What makes you think Smoker should have been taken down in one hit? Don't forget that his pretty much the opposition of Luffy in the marines, much like Garp was to Roger. His improved as much as Luffy has in the time they've been chasing. Getting stabbed versus getting hit? Dude, have you been stabbed before (prob not since yoru here). Why do people who are stabbed got straight into hospital and sometimes intensive care? Why is it that people to go brawling on the streets or boxing and such, they go home with some brusies and that's it?
    Fact is Boa > Smoker. Considering Smokers speed, he could have caught up to Luffy if Boa let him through. But he didn't, cos he couldn't, that says it all. Unlike with Jimbei, Marco and Vista together failed to stop Akainu from pressing forward.
    And her strongest attack? She might have been kicking with all her strength, but you reckon a normal kick is her strongest attack?
    By ur logic Whitebeard should be super sajajin during the marine HQ fight. Fact is he was even weaker than in the past. The same applies for dragon and shanks. They are just humans = after reaching a certain age they wont get stronger so I not only assume but I am nearly sure neither dragon nor shanks leveled up. Their era is already over so there is no point to make them stronger.
    Their power level like Whitebeards reached its climax many years ago.
    How else do u expect ruffy to surpass them if they continuously level up? Kuma is supposed to be a threat for ruffy (like the other undefeated warlords)so he had probably already received upgrades after returning to vegapunk to keep the exitement of the series. I pretty much doubt they didnt repair him+that all his powers are revealed.
    During the war he only played a minor role so the author didnt bother to show a truly detailed and convincing kuma fight. Furthermore in the following picture he stood up like it was nothing so I doubt Iva did anything besides pushing him around. Sending a character flying in one piece doesnt mean to damage the character even in the slightest (except in case of fodder marines, pirates).
    Sigh, what are you even trying to say man? WB was 72. Like Rayleigh, they're both in their Grandpa ages now. No shit their strength is going backwards. Shanks, BB, Dragon, the warlords etc, their all at their peak currently (between 30 to about 50?). But their body hasn't started deteriorating yet, there's no reason for them not to be able to improve, although they prob would have learnt all they can by now. Comparing Kuma to Luffy? Dude, if anything, Kuma's age and Shanks age is about the same. Did you see Kuma when Dragon saved Sabo? Was about the same time when Shanks gave his hat to Luffy. About the same age. What makes you think Dragon's strength is deteriorating, while Kuma's strength is growing? Nothing to suggest that Kuma is younger than Dragon. Just because Dragon is the captain doesn't mean anything, look at the rest of the SH crew, how do they compare with Luffy?
    Shanks didn't level up? So when he gave his hat to Luffy he was at his prime was he? Already a Yonkou perhaps? Then explain to me why, even though his lost an arm, his position as a Yonkou wasn't lost? As we've seen, there are plenty of people after that position (including super nova's like Drake and other Yonkou's), losing an arm would have lowered his battle capability dramatically. We've seen him single handily match WB's swing, if he was able to do that with one arm, and he hasn't improved since, god, how strong was shanks with 2 arms then? Why was he under Roger then?


    Could u give me a hint around which chapter this happened I cant comment on that without having read them\read them once again.
    It was before Ace and BB's fight. Shanks was warning WB, that Ace wasn't strong enough.

    1st I never claimed that u havent read properly(or this is fault of my fantastic english abilities).
    Yeah, the Engrish your using. Try using full stops. This sentence can either be:
    "I never claimed that. You haven't read it properly." Of which I'll argue I have. or
    "I never claimed that you havent' read it properly." Of which means I have read it properly, and I don't get your point?
    2nd A machine can exceed human meantal capabilities. Have u ever played chess, tick tack toe, against a "perfect computer"? They seem kinda untouchable if programmed correctly. In a shounen with science fiction elements this principle can also apply for battle situation. Creating such programmes, which take all possible options into consideration is a hellish work but possible. Kuma is vegapunks greatest investion. Do u seriously believe he would allow a regular pacifista to be stronger or more intelligent?
    Of course ruffy will defeat him if he has too, since he as the protagonist ruffy gets support from this trashy shounen element which grants him the ability to defeat every guy in OP universe ignoring human logic. (see naruto, see sasuke)
    Indeed a Machine can be smart. But don't forget that they were designed and programmed by humans. If a human isn't that smart to begin with, how did they come up with an algorithm to make the machine that smart? You obviously haven't tried programming before, that I'm sure of. Next would be Kuma, his advantage over the other pasifista's would be that his got a DF ability. His body is exactly the same as the others otherwise, I mean he was constructed before the others. The only difference is that his AI program was put in him after the other PX's. So it most likely is more advanced than the others. But that doesn't really say much does it. How smart were the other PX's? Remember Law himself said "Do you really think all a Shichibukai can do is shoot lazers?" Just because a 5 year old is smarter and a 3 year old, doesn't make the 5 year old very smart.
    In short my humble opinion. BB is strongest being in op(contradictory to my previous post i know)
    The whole rest(except boa and moria who portray the very bottom line) is balanced, while not being stronger kuma is not weaker than mihafk or shanks. I dont care if I am the only one in this community representing this opinion and I really hope this wall of text will entertain u.
    Hmmm, do you really think that? Mihawk and Shanks are alive to this day after sparing with WB in his prime. They know the strengths and weaknesses of the Quake fruit and how to deal with it. Likewise, neither of them are DF users, so the main advantage of the Darkness fruit doesn't really affect them. With that now known, and BB's inherent weakness in straight combat, do you seriously think his just going to pawn everyone? If he was that strong, then the Yonkou shouldn't exist, and yet we know, Big Mam is still there. And a Kuma who even Moria wasn't afraid of, you think that he is equal to Mihawk and Shanks? Please, if Zoro could cut a PX like swise cheese, then Mihawk would do it easier.
    Oh and thanks for the wall of text.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I wanna join the discussion but damn, Chaos is putting walls of text here... too lazy to read em all, I'll just assume CM is taking care of business here. And oh yean, I still think Mihawk is still the strongest out of the bunch.
    Lolz, dw. Just leave it to me.

  2. #352
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    625
    i didn't read any of the post i like to thank chaosmaster for that (posting wall of text)lol
    so please don't get at me when something is already said .

    for me this is between , mihawk, kuma,don flamingo,blackbeard

    first> 1)blackbeard
    why? he beated ace captain of 2 second devision and is the strongest shibukaio with his logia ability
    2)Kuma i can't see anyone of the aothers beating kuma
    3) don flamingo
    i know we haven't seen much from him
    bu the way he got diamond jozu in the war and he has an abilty that counters greatly against mihawk
    that is why i put him above him
    4) mihawk

  3. #353
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    i didn't read any of the post i like to thank chaosmaster for that (posting wall of text)lol
    so please don't get at me when something is already said .

    for me this is between , mihawk, kuma,don flamingo,blackbeard

    first> 1)blackbeard
    why? he beated ace captain of 2 second devision and is the strongest shibukaio with his logia ability
    2)Kuma i can't see anyone of the aothers beating kuma
    3) don flamingo
    i know we haven't seen much from him
    bu the way he got diamond jozu in the war and he has an abilty that counters greatly against mihawk
    that is why i put him above him
    4) mihawk
    I disagree with this list. BB logia makes him the strongest? And above that of Mihawk? The reason BB won against Ace was that his Darkness ability counters DF abilities. Mihawk doesn't have a DF ability, nor do I think Robo Kuma would suffer from not being able to use his paw paw ability.
    Kuma now has no personality, and we don't even know what he will be like after the upgrades, although before the upgrades, his clearly weaker than Mihawk and possible Don and BB. I mean Zoro could cut right through a PX like cheese, no doubt Mihawk could do the same, and it's not like the AI version of Kuma knows how to dodge using his DF ability (he certainly didn't use it when being pounded by Ivankov).
    Don is an unknown quantity, so I can't say much about him yet.

  4. #354
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I disagree with this list. BB logia makes him the strongest? And above that of Mihawk? The reason BB won against Ace was that his Darkness ability counters DF abilities. Mihawk doesn't have a DF ability, nor do I think Robo Kuma would suffer from not being able to use his paw paw ability.
    Kuma now has no personality, and we don't even know what he will be like after the upgrades, although before the upgrades, his clearly weaker than Mihawk and possible Don and BB. I mean Zoro could cut right through a PX like cheese, no doubt Mihawk could do the same, and it's not like the AI version of Kuma knows how to dodge using his DF ability (he certainly didn't use it when being pounded by Ivankov).
    Don is an unknown quantity, so I can't say much about him yet.
    BB is defintly stronger then mihawk.
    he just beated ace becuz his devil fruit Darkness ability counters DF abilities.
    that fruit is wath made him strong and stronger then ace.
    BB is a logia miwahk will have a hard time slicing him. even if he uses haki
    BB fruit also is great for non devilfruit users.
    i overlooked the fact that kuma lost his personality...i maybe wrong on that one
    well i think we can give don flamingo the second place because of his powerfill DF

    1-BB
    2-Don flamingo
    3-mihawk
    4-kuma

  5. #355
    To be honest, I don't completely agree with either of you, especially on some points. But since you addressed most of boboexe's flawed points, I will address yours that weren't addressed:


    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    A better example would be Akainu and his Magma fruit. He can't shake a whole island, nor can he sink one. But notice how through much of his fight against WB, they fought equally.
    Whoa, whoa. During the war , I don't remember Akainu, ever fighting equally with WB. Fighting equally equally is not needing, or having other people almost constantly attacking 1 of the fighters throughout the fight. Which is completely different from what happened with pretty much all of WB's opponents during the war.

    Back on topic. Did you see how Jaws ramed into Aokiji, and he only had a bit of blood coming from his mouth? And that was because he was elbowed in the face. Compare a kick in the back and an elbow in the face, what would hurt more? All Aokiji got out of that was a bit of blood from his lip. What makes you think Smoker should have been taken down in one hit? Don't forget that his pretty much the opposition of Luffy in the marines, much like Garp was to Roger. His improved as much as Luffy has in the time they've been chasing. Getting stabbed versus getting hit? Dude, have you been stabbed before (prob not since yoru here). Why do people who are stabbed got straight into hospital and sometimes intensive care? Why is it that people to go brawling on the streets or boxing and such, they go home with some brusies and that's it?
    Fact is Boa > Smoker. Considering Smokers speed, he could have caught up to Luffy if Boa let him through. But he didn't, cos he couldn't, that says it all. Unlike with Jimbei, Marco and Vista together failed to stop Akainu from pressing forward.
    And her strongest attack?
    Agreed Boa > Smoker, but I do say by how much is easily debatable. + how exactly has Smoker really improved, or shown improvement? Only real difference I can see was he was decently faster, probably even faster than Luffy G2. But he was always a logia, of particular difficulty even among logias, that it kind of requires him to use the jutte, + seastone tricks to really fight in the 1st place, whom Luffy never could "touch/ hit/ hurt" to really fight. How much improvement in him could really be seen during the war?

    Not only that but it still seemed like only his decent 1st time dealing with haki, at a time when Boa was supposedly truly mad @ Smoker for harming Luffy, that was all she could do to him. When she thinks Luffy has offered marriage, the lady practically has vivid waking fantasies, yet when she's angry, she's just not really angry enough to really try to hurt or kill? I could see if you were saying that she was angry but didn't want to give away her true loyalties to Luffy , and still appear loyal to the Marines, except she was attacking Marines + Smoker in the 1st place; there was no reason to "hold back"? Yes she managed to stop Smoker from chasing Luffy, but for some1 who should be way above Smoker in an even remotely decent position among Shichibukai, should that really be that big of an accomplishment? We see killing doesn't seem like it particularly "bothers her" per se, so wouldn't it make sense instead of simply fighting or stopping Smoker, in her anger/ rage, she would just kill him so the Marines never really learn of her betrayal of them, from him? Unless she just simply wasn't strong enough + just couldn't....

    Now I have theorized that logias even get/ have a bit of an overdeveloped healing factor even from haki hits/ strikes, but if the hit/ strike is strong or powerful enough, it should be enough to decently hurt people or even as you mention^ bruise or make them bleed , especially those seen as less that Boa by leagues of difference, + especially those that you see as her sovereign haki somehow giving an advantage to, right?
    You asked:
    She might have been kicking with all her strength, but you reckon a normal kick is her strongest attack?
    But yeah, we've seen enough of her style of fighting to know, that she basically tries to turn enemies to stone from a distance. Barring she can't do that, she'll use basically a more "elegant up-close-leg-brawlers style" to also turn people to stone and rip them to pieces and hurt them. Barring she can't do that, (which apparently she couldn't for some reason do against Smoker), then haki enhanced kicks are pretty much all that's left to her. So yeah, I would see that kick as 1 of the strongest attacks she had available to attack Smoker with. Technically that "kicking-while-turning-body-parts--to-stone-and-then-kicking-those-parts-away- possibly- haki-enhanced" would be strongest, but that wasn't apparently available to her. Not counting those, what exactly, do you think is her strongest attack, for some1 of decent strength to resist most of her usual abilities?
    Just saying from what we've been shown of Boa, she's stronger than Smoker, but not nearly in the running for anywhere near strongest Shichibukai , + technically can be seen as relatively closest to Moria in ability of the Shichibukai.


    Indeed a Machine can be smart. But don't forget that they were designed and programmed by humans. If a human isn't that smart to begin with, how did they come up with an algorithm to make the machine that smart? You obviously haven't tried programming before, that I'm sure of. Next would be Kuma, his advantage over the other pasifista's would be that his got a DF ability. His body is exactly the same as the others otherwise, I mean he was constructed before the others. The only difference is that his AI program was put in him after the other PX's. So it most likely is more advanced than the others. But that doesn't really say much does it. How smart were the other PX's?
    In manga, stories, movies, + television, it's actually quite common for scientists not necessarily smart enough to come up with technology way beyond even their understanding, and ends up shocking them with what their capable of. Hell, to this day, Dr gero never seemed smart enough to create Cell in the 1st place.

    As for his metal, + if it's the same, you don't know either way, do you? Cars before were made of very dense heavy metal, yet cars nowadays are made of lighter metals and it's considered "progress", even though that light type of metals and "even better mass produced" more eco-friendly materials actually provides that car accidents are even more deadly to those within and without the car. my point being, sometimes the proto-type can better, than the end results in unforeseen ways, + with Kuma being as different as he was in the st place, he is still obviously superior to the rest anyway. Not to mention if Dr. Vegapunk really is evenly decently intelligent, he would still put more effort into making Kuma stand above the PX's, not to mention the upgraded 1's Sentoumaru mentioned.

    You said, during those 2 years he never got upgraded, but isn't it feasible that PX's, or even beings, or groups, as strong or stronger than PX's were sent to get that ship? Yet he stopped them all possibly for times non-stop time for some sort of break between attacks. You really don't think he deserves credit for that, in being above pretty much any PX? And now he can have updates. You don't think he got them? In fact, these upgraded PX's, have you ever thought the way they updated them was with more creative thinking, + reasoning, possibly something resembling anger, ( for added power), + strategy? Meaning when Kuma gets such updates, he could be as or even more dangerous than he was before, as well. CM, you seem to act like if Kuma didn't or doesn't get updated right away, he could never be possible of competing with other Shichibukai, when simply that isn't true.

    Hmmm, do you really think that? Mihawk and Shanks are alive to this day after sparing with WB in his prime. They know the strengths and weaknesses of the Quake fruit and how to deal with it. Likewise, neither of them are DF users, so the main advantage of the Darkness fruit doesn't really affect them. With that now known, and BB's inherent weakness in straight combat, do you seriously think his just going to pawn everyone? If he was that strong, then the Yonkou shouldn't exist, and yet we know, Big Mam is still there.
    You keep mentioning this but, When was it said that Mihawk sparred with WB? or even in his prime?


    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    And how do we know it didn't injure Smoker? His face is always angry. Even if he was injured in the back, it's not like his gonna show it. And there's no doubt that his at least RA level or higher. Your just assuming is bad at taking hits.
    Heck, Shanks doesn't even have a DF ability, nor does Rayleigh, and yet they would have prob beaten WB pre timeskip had they actually fought seriously. (No illness to wear them out.) Besides that, from what we've seen, had BB attacked Smoker with his quake, most likely than not, it would have just went through him. Vibrations don't really affect smoke.
    I would say there was definite "doubt" as to whether at that time Smoker was RA level or not. And yes he is assuming, yet for some1 who hasn't been shown to really be hit that much before except using water, so this instance should have caught him completely offguard, + you guys say that Boa's haki is expert level, + "the supposed advantage sovereign haki is supposed to add to normal attacks, (yet has never been shown or said to add anything to quality or power either way), + @ a time when Boa was supposedly enraged; then why wouldn't 1 expect boa's attack to harm him at least enough to be seen/ shown/ illustrated/ mentioned?

    True, we've never seen Shanks or Dragon fight seriously. But we've seen what they can do when their not. Shanks pared WB's attack on the Moby, their attack split the sky. Dragon's DF ability totally changed the weather at Logue Town, and would appear to be a haki user as well. Neither of them were serious when they were doing these things, yet look at the scale of power they possess. If they were serious, their ability would surpass this easily.
    You seem to be making a lot of assumptions/ opinions, and stating them as fact here. Who said, that attack wasn't them fighting seriously on the Moby? Who says Shanks supposed real abilities could "surpass this easily"? Get that you're trying to make your point, + you might respond to this but I also know you can't show any proof to the above statements, so why say them as facts. They really mean nothing, or add anything to your point though.

    We've never seen Kuma fight seriously? He never was attacked by a serious opponent? Last I recall, he got pawned by Iva's galaxy wink. Didn't see him dodge that. How many times was he kicked by Iva and sent flying?What has Kuma shown us? He got thrashed by Iva, who got taken down quite easily by Akainu. The original him dodged Zoro's attacks even though he knew Zoro couldn't cut through his steel. Iva's attacks are easily on a level above pre time skip Zoros. So why was dodging Zoro necessary and Iva not?
    It's amazing how sometimes people see Iva as this complete joke basically whose direct, or indirect training could not have pushed Sanji to be anywhere near Zolo's level 2 years later, yet now she's more than enough for Kuma apparently. Also interesting that all of a sudden Kuma "needed" to dodge Zolo even though Zolo hit him and all it did was cut through his clothes, + if it even did, all it did was barely scratch the metal. This is really interesting how "Iva Pawned Kuma"? If the definition for pawning/thrashed is just to take attacks, not actually definitely have those attacks hurt or beat the person, everybody in the war was completely pawned by everybody else anyway. Hell WB was "pawned" by some no name marines who stabbed and shot him alot? Hell the Admirals never seemed to go a battle without getting "pawned/ thrashed" according to that definition? Then BB, and then BB's crew "pawned" WB, somehow? But before that Kuma "pawned Iva right back with all those constant laser beam explosions.

    Did we even see a scratch, dent, or sign that he had been attacked after he was shown being attacked by her? Answer == NO. Pawning? == No. Defeated? == No. Oh yeah, you asked " How many times was he kicked by Iva and sent flying?" answer == what I was shown was once. Don't know what you saw to make you think Kuma got thrashed by anybody, even during the war, after his transformation? + I notice you don't mention Iva had just dodged Kuma's explosions to get by Kuma yet when his weak candies were getting hit instead, Iva rapidly returned while attacking to save them, surprising Kuma with her attacks from the side or behind. Also notice you didn't mention that that 1 time he supposedly kicked Kuma backwards, + "sent Kuma flying backwards" seems to be when Kuma was already flying backwards from Iva's galaxy wink.


    This is why I keep illustrating the differences between both old Kuma, and new Kuma-bot, and those with crazy powerful fruit, and those with crazy powerful logia fruit. When you actually have a body, no matter, how impenetrable , as compared to when you have an intangible body, you respond to attacks, as opposed to logias who's basically been shown to be absolutely careless regarding dodging, and not "taking" attacks. Then you're asking us the audience to know why Kuma-bot thought differently from normal Kuma to dodge Zolo , yet Kuma-bot not dodge iva's attacks? Really?, wth? How are we supposed to know the reasoning behind the differences in their thinking? Have you ever thought that the Wg/ marines/ Dr Vegapeunk in their possible egos thought it would be smarter +" more efficient" for the PX's and Kuma-bot programming, for them to take any attack 1st because it won't harm them, yet possibly tire their opponents, then attack afterwards to capture/ defeat most enemies. Either way simple answer to your question is Kuma-bot was programmed to respond that way to Iva's attacks, former Kuma was not. Does that actually prove anything either way? No.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

  6. #356
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    625
    wow you must have time on our side :p

  7. #357
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    BB is defintly stronger then mihawk.
    he just beated ace becuz his devil fruit Darkness ability counters DF abilities.
    that fruit is wath made him strong and stronger then ace.
    BB is a logia miwahk will have a hard time slicing him. even if he uses haki
    BB fruit also is great for non devilfruit users.
    i overlooked the fact that kuma lost his personality...i maybe wrong on that one
    well i think we can give don flamingo the second place because of his powerfill DF

    1-BB
    2-Don flamingo
    3-mihawk
    4-kuma
    Umm... I think you need to reread BB explaining his powers.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  8. #358
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Umm... I think you need to reread BB explaining his powers.
    ow yesh i know and i forgot . he has a weakness he takes a lot of damage
    but nevertheless is stand on it, that he is the strongest shibukai even before the timeskip

  9. #359
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    792
    You guys seem to be selling Mihawk short..

    I'm not going to get into page long debates (that NEVER end in admission of error in judgement) however Mihawk , although he hasn't been shown to do as much, is stated to be the strongest - seeing as he was Shanks rival before he lost an arm(after which he felt shanks wasn't worthy, since he was handicap), not to mention his title of being the worlds strongest swordsmen alone puts him in the top 10strongest OP characters alone if its held as fact - since there are about as many swordsmen as gunmen and hand to hand guys

    BlackBeard ran from Akainu alone while his whole crew was there.. he ran from Shanks during the war, even when he tried to fight the 3/4ths dead WB - he got bitch smacked and was openly shaken by WB's anger/power. No doubt Black Beard will be the strongest by the end, however he isn't shown to be now.

    Mihawk
    BB
    Kuma
    Flamingo
    Last edited by Airicks; 08-16-2011 at 03:35 AM.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  10. #360
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    You guys seem to be selling Mihawk short, I'm not going to get into page long debates (that NEVER end in admission of error in judgement) however Mihawk , although he hasn't been shown to do as much, is stated to be the strongest - seeing as he was Shanks rival before he lost an arm (after which he felt shanks wasn't worthy, since he was handicap).

    BlackBeard ran from Akainu alone while his whole crew was there.. he ran from Shanks during the war, even when he tried to fight the 3/4ths dead WB - he got bitch smacked and was openly shaken by WB's anger/power. No doubt Black Beard will be the strongest by the end, however he isn't shown to be now.

    Mihawk
    BB
    Kuma
    Flamingo
    i'm not underestimating mihawk indeed he is strong
    but the thing with shanks it was way back in the time
    during the war .. pre time skip
    mihawk didn't come near shanks in strenght
    yes even with one arm shanks will beat him
    wich doesn't make shanks a better swordman. (his superior haki)

    When BB was running away from akainu it was a tactical decission
    also he didn't run from shanks he was just beeing smart that's it
    he had what he wanted i agree that shanks would've beaten him just like shanks could've beaten mihawk

    not only mihawk had history with shanks even BB had it
    Why did shanks visit WB ? the scar...he knew how dangerous he was.
    now as for WB yes he smacked BB that doesn't mean anything since he is the strongest in the world
    he wouldve smacked mihawk en the others to ...

    i also noticed you put don flamingo as last .true we don't know much about him
    he showed he had good control over diamond jozu in the war.


    conclusion

    1-BB
    2-Don flamingo
    3-mihawk
    4-kuma

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •