View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

0 0%
  • Kuma

3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

0 0%
  • Doflamingo

5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

4 8.89%
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I voted for Kuma, he has the ability to instantly teleport not only himself but the ability to send anyone anywhere, and the ability to repel stuff, he has by far the most power of any shichibukai we've seen.

I mean, sure Mihawk would be uber strong as well, but we just haven't seen enough past him beating the crap out of Zoro (who is much much stronger now then he was back then)

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Actually, I voted for Mihawk because he has "Worlds Greatest" in his title.
    true, but as if he equall to shanks,, why he d one becoming "Worlds Greatest"?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    I voted for Kuma, he has the ability to instantly teleport not only himself but the ability to send anyone anywhere, and the ability to repel stuff, he has by far the most power of any shichibukai we've seen.
    As far as I can tell doesn't teleport people, he just repels them really far away.

Ummm... I'm thinking Blackbeard right now...

He gave Shanks a scar BEFORE he got his uber devil fruit power. He also captured probably the third strongest guy in the Whitebeard Pirates (Ace).

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    As far as I can tell doesn't teleport people, he just repels them really far away.

Ummm... I'm thinking Blackbeard right now...

He gave Shanks a scar BEFORE he got his uber devil fruit power. He also captured probably the third strongest guy in the Whitebeard Pirates (Ace).
    that comes to my mind also.
    besides shanks really feared that troublesome guy....

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    I say Doflamingo because 1) He controls people and 2) he had the highest bounty listed in OP yet. I thing 380 million beri or something on that order.
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

i voted BlackBeard i mean he was strong enough before to scar Shanks w/o the DF abilities... and like Luffy aiming to be PK plus he has D in his name... well BB become a shichi at 0 bounty so bounty cannot say how strong a guy is and i think hes pretty clever patient and all waited i think 10 years in WB's crew for the Darkness fruit targeting a 100+ bounty to prove his worthy as a Shichi i mean he plan his move carefully... Hes wicked... XD

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by jupzter View Post
    i voted BlackBeard i mean he was strong enough before to scar Shanks w/o the DF abilities... and like Luffy aiming to be PK plus he has D in his name... well BB become a shichi at 0 bounty so bounty cannot say how strong a guy is and i think hes pretty clever patient and all waited i think 10 years in WB's crew for the Darkness fruit targeting a 100+ bounty to prove his worthy as a Shichi i mean he plan his move carefully... Hes wicked... XD
    true, by my guess he will become last villain that stand against luffy to raftel to get one piece and battle one hell match for d title PK.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    true, by my guess he will become last villain that stand against luffy to raftel to get one piece and battle one hell match for d title PK.
    Come on this is a Pirate story! Luffy's last battle will be with the ghost of Gold Rodger!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Come on this is a Pirate story! Luffy's last battle will be with the ghost of Gold Rodger!
    I don't know who you are, but I like how you think!

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar

One Piece Shichis

ok i reckon the shichibukai power order is like this
    1.mihawk (he can take people out 1-hit KO)
    2.Blackbeard (he's smart and powerful)
    3.Doflamingo (highest bounty means something eh?)
    4. Moria (he was taking on the whole Strawhat crew and did pretty well)
    5. Kuma (he may seem strong but when he fought the strawhats they were at their weakest)
    6. Jimbei (he seems strong cause hes a fishman)
    7. Boa Hancock (WTF!)
    8. Crocodile (is useless i could probably kill him if i got a bucket of water and a gun)

if u agree or disagree post back

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.