View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

0 0%
  • Kuma

3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

0 0%
  • Doflamingo

5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

4 8.89%
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    I feel that Moria was luffys o ly lagit victory over a war lord and I don't think he has lagitamitly beaten a logia yet He beat sand with water and thunder with ruber and they were just the right things at the right time he needs to beat a logia he has no advantage over

lol that is why we make the claim that Moria is probably the weakest of them all. Oda saying that Enel would be a 500mill bounty on the surface tells me that he would have been on a level beyond doflamingo before he became a warlord but Luffy got lucky with a matchup.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Oh tottaly I mean he owned sangi and zorro had no chance. But with moris I thing in a one on one sanji and zorro would have a chance would at least have a chance vs moria

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I feel that Moria was luffys o ly lagit victory over a war lord and I don't think he has lagitamitly beaten a logia yet He beat sand with water and thunder with ruber and they were just the right things at the right time he needs to beat a logia he has no advantage over
    that's what you do in a fight taking advantage of the opponents weakness. And luffy having advantage on croc? heck they fought in the middle of the dessert, croc had the advantage there. I think luffys defeat of croc is legit (For the sake of argument) coz croc definitely got serious in the end. But the thing is they fought 3x and croc pawned luffy twice so croc>luffy at that time

about eneru, ya luffy definitely got the advantage. But that makes OP amazing, style makes fight(ability makes fight) it's not all about power level

I won't diagree with u but for S**T's and gigles let's just say luffy could be hurt by electricity or luffy had no water could he beat rather one in tht situation sadly right now no and he beat moria with his gear powers. Like I said I don't totally disagree with u but like u said croc
    beat luffy B4 so let's just call it a draw so we don't get in to a post war those are never fun lol

^ aww.. and I was hoping for some argument here, I do enjoy it. anyway, I'll give croc due respect for his powers. some people doesn't give him credit coz luffy beat him. The only problem i have with croc is that he is a pirate and 90% of the time pirates live on the sea and that is his big disadvantage (though any df user is at a disadvantage fighting at sea) He can't use his DF at full potential plus the water can be use to break his logia properties. (though most of the fighting happens on land)

lol I was thinking of the fact it rains alot at sea he has to spend most of the time in a cabin in fear of getting wet.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I still think croc could pawn most other war loards or at least not loose to them

croc can beat moria(given)
    croc beating doflamingo is highly possible (assuming he usses strings to control people) he can't control croc coz he's a logia
    croc beating jimbei depends on where they will fight. If it's on a dessert croc, if it's near a lake or sea jimbei
    croc will have have a hard time with boa and kuma. Boa has haki to nullify his logia ability while kuma can push any attacks croc will give except for the sucking of moisture out of anything attack. (though it will be hard to catch kuma coz the guy is so freaking fast)

mihawk>croc nuff said

again i just dont think he got a fair shake