View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

0 0%
  • Kuma

3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

0 0%
  • Doflamingo

5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

4 8.89%
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Dont know but it seems weird he was ever considered such a huge threat
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Moria had an ok crew. Thats why they all died.

Kuma can beat any of the other shichibukai any time.

doflamingo can control his body so he couldnt beat him.and mihawk is just extremely strong for kuma to beat him

Daz im sorry to say.. but Kuma isnt that amazing compared to Mihawk.. and ya Doflamingo can defeat him. Him vs Boa.. i dunno, now that Kuma is a bot.. she can destroy him with her Haki!

I think those who has a lesser bounty is more fearsome than those who has high bounty coz they are just rookie back then (croc and boa) and the WG already saw their threat potential that's why they made them shichibukai while people like moria and doflamingo maybe had to do a lot of feats and pile on the bounty before they were even considered by the WG

Kuma and jimbei has a high bounty coz kuma is former revolutionary(correct me if I'm wrong) and jimbei really don't like the marines so it took a while before the WG convinced them to become a shichibukai so in that time they could have done a lot of feats

I'd say Mihawk for the simple fact that Mihawk will probably be Zoro's final major battle. He's very likely on the level of Admiral, seeing as, so far, Luffy and Zoro have always been even over all. Of course, Luffy will probably start having an edge over Zoro due to that's been happening, but irregardless, that's the level I can see Mihawk being at.

This can even further be illustrated by the fact that Mihawk didn't get anywhere near going all out at anytime.

Well I remember reading I dont know if it was from Odas interviews or what but that Moria was alot like Luffy an adventurous rookie who was well feared then he lost his crew.

Kumas powers are still pretty amazing heck the man used to be nicknamed Tyrant. Still I think the pacafista made him weaker then Doflamingo.

Kuma-Based on Black Bart fearsome legendary pirate.

Doflamingo- Don Quixote legendary fictional character who fought windmills lol

mihawk- based of count Dracula which is also based on Vlad Dracule famous ruler of Romania known for fighting off the Ottoman empire and impaling anyone he sall as his enemies on spikes for all to see.

Crocodile-captain hook seems to be the case

BB-Obvious one of the most legendary pirates ever

BB was the best of all these lol maybe he will turn out to be the best of all
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Again croc does not get the respect he desurves

Its the whole defeated early thing that gives people a hang up IMO, many mangas also have this last revealed = most powerful thing that many are subconsciously thinking. I have a hard time believing he is better the Mihawk but at least on the level of Kuma and Doflamingo
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT