View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dracule Mihawk

    25 55.56%
  • Boa Hancock

    2 4.44%
  • Crocodile

    1 2.22%
  • Blackbeard(Pre Timeskip)

    5 11.11%
  • Jinbei

    0 0%
  • Kuma

    3 6.67%
  • Gecko Moria

    0 0%
  • Doflamingo

    5 11.11%
  • Buggy obviously

    4 8.89%
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 384
  1. #131
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    mihawk doesnt really need to touch his opponent either

    think about shanks being just a little weaker than wb and wb being a lot stronger than bb and shanks and mihawk duelling on the same lvl makes mihawk stronger than BB.
    on the other hand shanks acknowledged BB's strength, so there might be more to him than just his DF
    Learn from the Naruto Forums: (Can't believe I just said that)

    This kind of Logic Doesn't Work. Regardless, since Blackbeard and crew fight together, I don't think they'd have trouble with only Mihawk. M.Bison has to be on Crocodile or Jimbei's level to be Warden, and the 6 Erased are probably pretty strong too, since they're like the old Youkou.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  2. #132
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    BB>Mihawk? What have you been smoking?

    I'm not sure how strong BB was before he got his DF; after all he was considered a threat to Shanks, was recommened to be a captain of WB crew along with Ace and killed a Captain of WB crew (think his name was Satch). But now, BB is ever so reliant on his DF ability that it ain't even funny anymore.

    Put it this way, if in the last chapter, the person he was fighting was Mihawk instead of injured and half dead WB, he have been sliced in half and dead.

  3. #133
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    BB>Mihawk? What have you been smoking?

    I'm not sure how strong BB was before he got his DF; after all he was considered a threat to Shanks, was recommened to be a captain of WB crew along with Ace and killed a Captain of WB crew (think his name was Satch). But now, BB is ever so reliant on his DF ability that it ain't even funny anymore.

    Put it this way, if in the last chapter, the person he was fighting was Mihawk instead of injured and half dead WB, he have been sliced in half and dead.
    Mihawk would probably beat Blackbeard because he fight with out a Devil Fruit, but that doesn't mean that he is Stronger than Blackbeard. In general, Blackbeard probably has the best all around game considering his advantage over DF users.

    Regardless, Blackbeard was strong enough to fight on par with Shanks without his DF, so he has some experience with Swordsmen.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  4. #134
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,566
    i really can't believe that some people believes that mihawk is stronger than BB when there are solid facts that he is not.

    BB>shanks (the scars proves it)
    shanks=mihawk (we all know they had constant battle before as WB recall it)

    therefore BB>mihawk. add up their relationship to their rivals(future rivals, whatever)
    luffy and zoro.

    If mihawk was the one who slash BB, BB would have dodge cause he knows he would have been split into 2. And don't forget that BB is a logia he could have just regenerate from those attacks though im not sure if he could really regenerate. The only problem BB has is that he became to reliant/overconfident on his DF and became lazy about dodging. If he saw mihawk sliced the huge iceburg, he should not take him lightly

  5. #135
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    i really can't believe that some people believes that mihawk is stronger than BB when there are solid facts that he is not.

    BB>shanks (the scars proves it)
    shanks=mihawk (we all know they had constant battle before as WB recall it)

    therefore BB>mihawk. add up their relationship to their rivals(future rivals, whatever)
    luffy and zoro.

    If mihawk was the one who slash BB, BB would have dodge cause he knows he would have been split into 2. And don't forget that BB is a logia he could have just regenerate from those attacks though im not sure if he could really regenerate. The only problem BB has is that he became to reliant/overconfident on his DF and became lazy about dodging. If he saw mihawk sliced the huge iceburg, he should not take him lightly
    Where Oh where does it say BB>Shanks?
    1. BB fought against Shanks and managed to cut him a little. Who won that fight isn't clear yet, but considering BB's ambitions, if he won Shanks wouldn't be alive. What's more likely is that Shanks didn't want to incure WB's wairth because Teach was still part of his crew, thus left him off.
    2. We are all assuming this fight happened ages ago, before Shanks lost his arm right? Back then Shanks was still a rookie pirate. Small ship, small crew, doubt he was even a Yonkou yet. If you want to assume that they fought after that event, then Shanks only has one arm. Hardly fair.
    3. You make it seem as though BB could dodge all Mihawks attacks. I personally have my doubts. In all his fights so far, he hasn't dodged a fart, let alone a punch or a slash. Vs Ace, he got lanced and punched; Vs Luffy, he was sent flying; Vs Magellan, was over before it began; Vs WB, he was part of the guys crew for decades ffs, if your saying he let his guard down knowing what a Beast WB is then his an idiot, so much so that he wouldn't have guarded against Mihawk anyways.
    4. Mihawk has improved since they last fought. Remember WB said that he recalled their fights when they were STILL ON GOL D ROGERS SHIP. How long has he been dead? Over 2 decades? You telling me Mihawk has stayed the same all this time? Sure Shanks has improved too, but his also 1 arm down. I'm not saying Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, but do remember that your Mihawk=Shanks doesn't stand anymore.
    5. Which bring me to a point I brought up before. Who knows when Shanks got those scars? From the latest chapter, we know that Teach has been in WB's crew for over 22 freaken years. Heck Shanks could have got those scars when fighting Teach when he was still part of Gol D Rogers crew.

    Summary as most people will skip the damn essay:
    Your facts don't work. No evidence that BB=Mihawk much less greater than SHanks.

    Also, I never recall Oda saying Luffy is stronger than Zoro.

  6. #136
    Donflamingo all the way.

    I can make up silly arguments as well:

    He has all his teeth = greater then Black Beard who is missing teeth

    BB allegedly put the scar on shanks face over 10-22 one piece yrs ago. so obviously BB is greater than shanks, because no one gets any stronger in one piece.

    Mihawk has bed sores from his boat bed, so he's obviously not up for top dog. Plus hes only equal to shanks. pfftt

    kuma is now full robot so he cant win because the robots haven't had their rebellion for robot civil rights, so he can't vote or get voted for.

    Moria is locked up in divorce court with Ursula the sea witch.

    Boa Hancock registered her name Monkey Hancock and never received her mailed invitation.

    Jimbei was discovered to be a WHALE shark and was killed and fed to little kids in japan.

    so DF wins........... shit df is already taken........ well fuck.. they all loose.

  7. #137
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,566
    1. same way, BB wont be alive if shanks is stronger than him bcoz shanks know how dangerous BB is. I'm not saying BB is stronger by a mile he is just a bit. we don't know if shanks knew BB is with WB then and it could also be BB wants to have a low profile and don't want to incure Gol Rogers wrath so he left him off.

    2. shanks=mihawk in a "swordfight" before he lost his arm. mihawk is also just a rookie back then.

    3. like i said BB became too overconfident bout his df that he won't even bothered to dodge WB attacks. He would lose to mihawk if he stays being lazy about dodging but he fought shanks before meaning he has the ability to fight swordsmen. I doubt he will be able to dodge all mihawks attacks but he can avoid fatal blows and just absorb the rest of the damge.

    4. I have no doubts that mihawk>shanks in a swordfight. he won't be called the greatest swordsman if he has an equal. I only said shanks=mihawk because that is the time BB fought two handed shanks

    5. you might have point here but like you said we don't know what time it happened all I know is when BB fought shanks he was able to deal damage making him a tad stronger while mihawk were just equal to shanks.

    they all have gone stronger but BB df really made him stronger it's just that he is being lazy on avoiding attacks and bitching about how it hurts.

    Oda never said luffy>zoro im just basing my theory on logic

  8. #138
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by weepingcamel View Post
    Donflamingo all the way.

    I can make up silly arguments as well:

    He has all his teeth = greater then Black Beard who is missing teeth

    BB allegedly put the scar on shanks face over 10-22 one piece yrs ago. so obviously BB is greater than shanks, because no one gets any stronger in one piece.

    Mihawk has bed sores from his boat bed, so he's obviously not up for top dog. Plus hes only equal to shanks. pfftt

    kuma is now full robot so he cant win because the robots haven't had their rebellion for robot civil rights, so he can't vote or get voted for.

    Moria is locked up in divorce court with Ursula the sea witch.

    Boa Hancock registered her name Monkey Hancock and never received her mailed invitation.

    Jimbei was discovered to be a WHALE shark and was killed and fed to little kids in japan.

    so DF wins........... shit df is already taken........ well fuck.. they all loose.
    great post.


    @arisart-
    1. Shanks seems like a nice guy, one of those that don't kill.

    2.We don't know how each one improved over the years. Your'e basically saying that: if x>y, and z>x, r>y than z>r. That's a wrong conclusion.

    3. Yup. as you said BB is lazy to dodge even WB(The strongest man in the world). Why would he be more afraid than Mihawk, and decide to dodge his attack?

    4. Your'e probably right. But swordsmanship isn't the only thing in a fight.

    5.Back at the time, probably yes. Look at point 2, sentence 2.

  9. #139
    One Piece fanboy <3 Yodaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    78
    You are forgetting, that the fact Shanks has scar from BB doesn't mean they were fighting 1 on 1. For example in fight between WB pirates and shanks, he was busy fighting someone else and all of sudden BB atked him and left those scars. Also, the fact he got wounded from him doesn't mean BB is stronger, perhaps if they both went all out Shanks would win.

    About the Shichibukai, so far Boa Hancock is the stronger imo. Just look at this recent battle, she was completely untouchable and was destroying pacifistas like some toys. Mihawk also seems to be strong, so it's either 2 of em atm, BB might be like Luffy, gaining power over time so in the end he'll be strongest bad guy.

  10. #140
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,566
    what im trying to say about BB>shanks=mihawk back in the days, is that BB can handle swordsman even though it's the worst match up for his df. BB will only have a harder time dealing with a swordman than a df user even if the dfuser>swordman. Maybe that's why many people think mihawk>BB.

    Yup we really don't know how the three improved but I really think BB df really sets him above mihawk and shanks now at present. I think he can absorb all the damage including cuts pain slashes basing on his fight with ace where in he was burned, stabbed by two flame lance and still walk out of the fight unscathed. He can afford slashes from mihawk while he fights him just not those fatal ones.


    and again as I said before, if you put logic to it should be BB>mihawk since it should be luffy>zoro

    peace out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •