Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    I would place Ichigo's dad in the fallen Shiba clan. I don't think Ichigo's similarity to Kaien should be so easily dismissed. Not to mention Kukaku's willingness to help and her lack of surprise it the similarity. I don't even have to mention the lengths Yoruichi went to in order to help him. Isshin's connection to Urahara and Ishida's dad particularly (shown in this present arc) bring me to mind of Kukaku's statement during the Soul Society arc that since Uryu was involved how could she say no.

I would even go so far as to guess that all these past events and connections played a part in the falling of the Shiba Clan from the Noble Houses. However I don't believe that Ichigo is royalty to anyone but his inner hollow (the horse who refers to him as his king).
    Last edited by ChaosRising; 08-03-2007 at 05:41 PM.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    I would place Ichigo's dad in the fallen Shiba clan. I don't think Ichigo's similarity to Kaien should be so easily dismissed. Not to mention Kukaku's willingness to help and her lack of surprise it the similarity. I don't even have to mention the lengths Yoruichi went to in order to help him. Isshin's connection to Urahara and Ishida's dad particularly (shown in this present arc) bring me to mind of Kukaku's statement during the Soul Society arc that since Uryu was involved how could she say no.

I would even go so far as to guess that all these past events and connections played a part in the falling of the Shiba Clan from the Noble Houses. However I don't believe that Ichigo is royalty to anyone but his inner hollow (the horse who refers to him as his king).
    woah, never thought of this better, but i can see it happen.

come to think of it, it must have been something big for the Shiba clan to lose its status as a Noble family, must have been something like a ....

runaway captain?

If Ichigo's dad was the "king" of the soul society, the Aizen would have wasted alot of time looking for the King's Key. And In the Soul society arc, Aizen would have taken a much greater intrest in Ichigo, other than his potential.

yet another very crappy sig

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    woah, never thought of this better, but i can see it happen.

come to think of it, it must have been something big for the Shiba clan to lose its status as a Noble family, must have been something like a ....

runaway captain?
    Actually from the timeline i can recall the Shiba family fell from grace after Kaien's death although, this may have conincided with Isshin's leaving of Soul Society what I don't understand is if Rukia knew Kaien then she'd possibly recognise Isshin if they were somehow connected

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

he aint the king of soul society but i got a feeling that kurosakis is 1 of the nobile familes

What if all of these events that Ichigo is going through happened before.

Ichigo's Dad could have been like Ichigo. Ishida's dad could have been like Ushida. Ichigo's mom could have been like Orihime. Chad could have been like some guy who died, since Chad probally died or will die...which makes me mad. Anyway, Urahara could have been like Renji or Rukia. I bet that Ichigo's dad could have gone through something similar to Ichigo or got his powers in the same way Ichigo did.
    "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?" - The Joker

Lol, I thought that also

xD

I really doubt Isshin is the king, but it doesnt rule out the possibility of him being a detached member of the royal family or even nobility. Remember, just because he had that piece of white robe over his shoulder doesnt have to point out that he's a past captain. Nobles wear white coats as well. Take a look back at when Renji was recalling the time he walked in on Rukia, Byakuya and his kins-men. That was before Byakuya became a captain, not to mention the old guy next to him was wearing an identical robe.

It's become quite obvious that Isshin left Soul Soceity much before most of the current captains were even officers. Quite possibly before Aizen was even a captain, but we havent seen any interaction between Isshin and anyone outside of Kisuke, so it's possible the older captains (Ukitake, Unohana, Kyoraku and Genryuusai) may still recognize him.

*Rukia's only been a Shinigami for 40 (she joined the Kuchiki family and graduated the Academy forty years before the start of the series), most of the other captains ascended to their ranks within the last 100 years (Gin, Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Soifon, Mayuri and possibly Kenpachi, not sure about him but he's been a captain at least 40 years seeing as Ikkaku trained Renji who became graduated shortly after Rukia. Ikkaku became a shinigami after Kenpachi became a captain, a little confusing, I know).

Dont get too concerned about no one knowing the Kurosaki family name. Isshin is obviously in hiding, or at the very least, doesnt wish to be bothered by SS. Do you really think he'd use his actual family name? It'd be counter-productive.

the king of soul society is probally not a soul reaper
    hey i got an idea? how about isshin was aizens captain back in the day . i dont remember which 1 but in 1 episode i shows when aizen was a lietenant i think it was when he persauded tousen to join his side .
    what yall think about that

You know, that's not a bad theory. Aizen was a luitenent when he spoke to Komomaru. Someone had to be above him, I doubt IF he was a captain that he was 3rd, 6th, 9th, 7th or 10th... All those possessions were filled not too long ago and he'd be pretty well known by most of the current shinigami. 4th sqaud would limit his exposure to the more senior shinigami... BTW What the hell happend in the last 100 years?! Why were so many captain spots abandonned? Some sort of mass-retirement (I'm certain shinigami retire once they've gotten so old)?!