Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ok what the hell are u talking about now? dude just prove me wrong if u want to... dont need to be sarcastic jack ass

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    ok what the hell are u talking about now? dude just prove me wrong if u want to... dont need to be sarcastic jack ass
    i was trying to back up your theory with manga proof.... what's with the insults man.

LOl, u know after bagging on this guy, i have to say, I do like your idea of the Fail safe though
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

OMG i am sorry... i though u were that guy that was making fun of me, please i apologize sincerely! thanks for the approvement!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"