Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    (ノ゜Д゜)ノ RedPan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    Uh guys tell me hwo he wrecked my theory??? more explanation before i admit or appologize ok?
    first he wrote this: The Frog Sage said he summoned him to the Toad Mountain. Why are you saying that didn't happen? The frogs are going to teach Naruto to reverse summon the Kyuubi?

    EUUUUUU i never said that didnt happen, in fact i said thats WHERE HE HAD THE IDEA! NOW HE IS PRACTICING IT! AND SINCE ITS A MANGA HE WILL SUCCEDD! I SAID THE PRACTICE WITH THE CLOUD THAT EVERYONE IS WONDERING ABOUT IS NARUTO PRACTICING SOMETHING SIMULAR TO THE REVERSE SUMMONING, TO TELEPORT!

    Naruto is going to learn the Flying Thunder God technique?
    EU NOOOOOOOO! i never said that, i said he CAN use it in a simular way, since his rasengan is his main jutsu with variants such as odema, shiruken rasengan, this technique of reverse summoning in other words cna be like teleportation but with more things to it, i never specified what will be his exact power, i said his new jutsu that he is practicing is somthing simular to the reverse summoning...
    I said IT CAN KIND OF maybe aat 30% look like the flying god jutsu...

    And Itachi gave Naruto some secret thing that stops the extraction of the Kyuubi from his Body. But Itachi hopes Naruto never has to use it. Is it saying that he hopes Naruto never gets captured?
    Eu yes! i mentioned that itachi probebly believes naruto is the one to save his beloved brother Sasuke that is walking a path not of evil but associating him self with evil. So OFF COURSE HE DOES NOT WANT AKATSUKI TO CAPTURE HIM, so yes i am implying this...

    So now does that make it clear? should i specifie that i wrote this theory at work, so i did it fast? And somehow i expected someone to actually approve me... guess i was wrong up to now...

    also what ticked me off is this: You know guys, sometimes it actually helps if you read the manga. Thats probably asking too much though

    EU I DO READ THE MANGA, freakin 6 times, and since i have japanese parents even if not born in japan, the translation is accurate, but its never to 100% since its impossible,its 2 different langages... SO YES I AM REALLY INTO NARUTO... and anyway i seen this guy bash people on forums that had ok theory... seriously i would like to see how he looks like!
    so thats what ticked me off, since my theory does make sence, if you guys want prove it wrong, for the ones that approve of it, then please post a lil message like yeah i approve....

    anyway we ll see, if this stuff happens in the next chapter, then wouldnt hand banana look a lil dumb?
    You are still relying on a lot of speculation for your theory to work. Because you have a lot of different things said in your theory. Not just 1 thing. Also, for some transportation jutsu technique that's not Tobi/Madara's, who wouldn't think Flying Thunder God?

    Also, since Itachi gave Naruto some Jutsu that Itachi hopes Naruto never has to use and you're speculating that it has something to do to block the extraction. Why not just say it in the first post? If you just said that from the begining, it would have made a clear point instead of leaving it open ended.

    Theories are made out of speculations from the manga storyline to give clues and hints for events in upcoming chapters. If some of the things that you claim happens in the manga, then you can be satisfied that you got it right.

    But if it doesn't happen like this, don't be disappointed, because the author probably had something different in mind for how his story is supposed to go.

    Do I believe that Naruto's "cloud like" Jutsu has something to do with Reverse summoning? Not quite. Jiraiya had alluded to Naruto having something called, 'that jutsu', and it can only make me think it's something that may either:

    1) Draw out the Kyuubi chakra more at a dangerous level
    2) The jutsu has been so incomplete that it causes bodily harm to Naruto himself.

    Whatever that jutsu is, it looks like Naruto might be getting a handle on it as a result of his sage training.

  2. #12
    Jiraiya > Uchiha Gregge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    721
    "Ramen-guy is Nagato.

    I mean, if you can't see the resemblance you ought to read the manga at least 6 times.



    I know so because I've read the manga like 48 times. I have Kishi on my buddylist on Myspace, and I also own a toad (it's named Gamabunta. That's how HARDCORE I am).

    I invented Japan."

    My little theory is backed up with as much facts and makes as much sense as your theory.

    Still, I encourage you to try again, and again, and again.

    The more you try the more likely you are to find the answer.

    Try breaking apart your theory. Analyse it, take some stuff away, add some stuff. Read the manga a 7th time, and try finding small clues from Kishi.


    Spoiler!

    Awesome, just awesome

  3. #13
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    "Ramen-guy is Nagato.

    I mean, if you can't see the resemblance you ought to read the manga at least 6 times.



    I know so because I've read the manga like 48 times. I have Kishi on my buddylist on Myspace, and I also own a toad (it's named Gamabunta. That's how HARDCORE I am).

    I invented Japan."

    My little theory is backed up with as much facts and makes as much sense as your theory.

    Still, I encourage you to try again, and again, and again.

    The more you try the more likely you are to find the answer.

    Try breaking apart your theory. Analyse it, take some stuff away, add some stuff. Read the manga a 7th time, and try finding small clues from Kishi.
    Dude, you are such an ass man. I can't believe you. You call his theory junk and yet your the one that clearly forgot to put a spoiler tag on your text. You just spoiled the whole series for me. This is naruto theories, not naruto spoilers. Please spoiler tag your stuff so you don't spoil the series for anyone else

  4. #14
    Jiraiya > Uchiha Gregge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    For like ten seconds you almost had me.
    He almost got you too HB?

    Funny stuff.


    Spoiler!

    Awesome, just awesome

  5. #15
    Jiraiya > Uchiha Gregge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I was preparing to make an awesome reply. But I started laughing before i typed it. Realizing he was joking.
    Hahahaha.. Priceless.


    Spoiler!

    Awesome, just awesome

  6. #16
    Jiraiya > Uchiha Gregge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Ya. That sucked and now I'm in a pissed off mood from work. Who to take it out on?
    Itachi_47.

    Nah, he's had enough. I dunno. Some Sasuketard perhaps?


    Spoiler!

    Awesome, just awesome

  7. #17
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    hmmm i jus read everything but his theory... i almost feel sorry for Itachi_47.....Almost
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


  8. #18
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    ehhh kinda almost but not really
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


  9. #19
    Mangekyou Sharingan itachi_47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    255
    have fun guys...


    Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

    "Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

  10. #20
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    Ok here we go, i think i can assume both my theory are true! if they are u heard it here first guys ok?

    PS: this theory is posted by the Uchiha clan

    Ok first, we will start with his new jutsu he was training for. When naruto left the village, he didn't travel the toad sage performed a reverse summoning. That was the clue to lead me to: He is trying to master the reverse summoning, dunno how, maybe being a jinchuriki he reverse summons with the kyubi also, but hey! but i am pretty sure reverse summoning is the answer. Think about it, reverse summoning would be perfect for him, hiding in a mist of kage bushin the real one reverse summons behind to use a sage chakra shiruken rasengan! His dad had speed but in the video game ultimate ninja 3, he used a reverse summon like thing to get closer and threw his kunai... I think naruto is working on that, also it would fit with the picture since somke comming out of the air happens when u summon plainly! also remember jiraya was good at summons, probebly the sage chakra is the best kind for summoning jutsu. There are plenty more reasons, but this is my answer like prommissed in the title of this thread, REVERSE SUMMONING, to move around, maybe also reverse summon wiht the kyubbi chakra, also i think naruto will make peace with the 9 tail now that he is a sage.

    For itachi gift to naurto, my answer is A fail switch for when akatsuki tries to extract the kyubii! let me explain, first we all know itachi has great powers,and planted amaterasu in sasuke eyes as a fail switch for when mandara would talk to sasuke, since he knew mandara will attempt to do so! Now for naruto, being the 9 tail and knowing Pain and mandara abilitys, he probebly knew naruto if confonted with them would lose... So in order to keep him alive, to help konoha and to preserve his lil brother in the right path ( since he probebly believes in naruto to make sasuke a good kid again! like when sasuke still had a family!) he probebly implanted something like for when the extraction of the kyubii will start, something will prevent the kyubii from extracting and keeping thus naruto alive, perhaps even itachi planted His "real" final jutsu before the sasuke fight, since he probebly knew susanno will be enought to keep orochimaru from doing anything. So his real final jutsu will probebly give the chance for naruto to escape to safety... thats my theory a fail switch so when akatsuki extracts the kyubii they cant, to keep naruto alive to pursue itachi ambitions even in death he will SU{RISE ME this itachi!

    i belive this is the real deal!

    u heard it here first

    Sign Sasuke!

    discuss
    holy crap! he was right, naruto can already use the 4th's technique. He always knew how it seems. See in this picture naruto reverse summoned himself (see the smoke) Thats why all the characters were surprised. It's because he truly is hokage material on his first real mission! Holy crap he was right about Jiraiya being a master of summons!!!! This pic proves it

    I ask that you all please revoke your negative feedback toward itachi, because he was clearly right

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •