Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
Uh guys tell me hwo he wrecked my theory??? more explanation before i admit or appologize ok?
first he wrote this: The Frog Sage said he summoned him to the Toad Mountain. Why are you saying that didn't happen? The frogs are going to teach Naruto to reverse summon the Kyuubi?

EUUUUUU i never said that didnt happen, in fact i said thats WHERE HE HAD THE IDEA! NOW HE IS PRACTICING IT! AND SINCE ITS A MANGA HE WILL SUCCEDD! I SAID THE PRACTICE WITH THE CLOUD THAT EVERYONE IS WONDERING ABOUT IS NARUTO PRACTICING SOMETHING SIMULAR TO THE REVERSE SUMMONING, TO TELEPORT!

Naruto is going to learn the Flying Thunder God technique?
EU NOOOOOOOO! i never said that, i said he CAN use it in a simular way, since his rasengan is his main jutsu with variants such as odema, shiruken rasengan, this technique of reverse summoning in other words cna be like teleportation but with more things to it, i never specified what will be his exact power, i said his new jutsu that he is practicing is somthing simular to the reverse summoning...
I said IT CAN KIND OF maybe aat 30% look like the flying god jutsu...

And Itachi gave Naruto some secret thing that stops the extraction of the Kyuubi from his Body. But Itachi hopes Naruto never has to use it. Is it saying that he hopes Naruto never gets captured?
Eu yes! i mentioned that itachi probebly believes naruto is the one to save his beloved brother Sasuke that is walking a path not of evil but associating him self with evil. So OFF COURSE HE DOES NOT WANT AKATSUKI TO CAPTURE HIM, so yes i am implying this...

So now does that make it clear? should i specifie that i wrote this theory at work, so i did it fast? And somehow i expected someone to actually approve me... guess i was wrong up to now...

also what ticked me off is this: You know guys, sometimes it actually helps if you read the manga. Thats probably asking too much though

EU I DO READ THE MANGA, freakin 6 times, and since i have japanese parents even if not born in japan, the translation is accurate, but its never to 100% since its impossible,its 2 different langages... SO YES I AM REALLY INTO NARUTO... and anyway i seen this guy bash people on forums that had ok theory... seriously i would like to see how he looks like!
so thats what ticked me off, since my theory does make sence, if you guys want prove it wrong, for the ones that approve of it, then please post a lil message like yeah i approve....

anyway we ll see, if this stuff happens in the next chapter, then wouldnt hand banana look a lil dumb?
You are still relying on a lot of speculation for your theory to work. Because you have a lot of different things said in your theory. Not just 1 thing. Also, for some transportation jutsu technique that's not Tobi/Madara's, who wouldn't think Flying Thunder God?

Also, since Itachi gave Naruto some Jutsu that Itachi hopes Naruto never has to use and you're speculating that it has something to do to block the extraction. Why not just say it in the first post? If you just said that from the begining, it would have made a clear point instead of leaving it open ended.

Theories are made out of speculations from the manga storyline to give clues and hints for events in upcoming chapters. If some of the things that you claim happens in the manga, then you can be satisfied that you got it right.

But if it doesn't happen like this, don't be disappointed, because the author probably had something different in mind for how his story is supposed to go.

Do I believe that Naruto's "cloud like" Jutsu has something to do with Reverse summoning? Not quite. Jiraiya had alluded to Naruto having something called, 'that jutsu', and it can only make me think it's something that may either:

1) Draw out the Kyuubi chakra more at a dangerous level
2) The jutsu has been so incomplete that it causes bodily harm to Naruto himself.

Whatever that jutsu is, it looks like Naruto might be getting a handle on it as a result of his sage training.