Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto jutsu & Itachi gift the answer!

Ok here we go, i think i can assume both my theory are true! if they are u heard it here first guys ok?

PS: this theory is posted by the Uchiha clan

Ok first, we will start with his new jutsu he was training for. When naruto left the village, he didn't travel the toad sage performed a reverse summoning. That was the clue to lead me to: He is trying to master the reverse summoning, dunno how, maybe being a jinchuriki he reverse summons with the kyubi also, but hey! but i am pretty sure reverse summoning is the answer. Think about it, reverse summoning would be perfect for him, hiding in a mist of kage bushin the real one reverse summons behind to use a sage chakra shiruken rasengan! His dad had speed but in the video game ultimate ninja 3, he used a reverse summon like thing to get closer and threw his kunai... I think naruto is working on that, also it would fit with the picture since somke comming out of the air happens when u summon plainly! also remember jiraya was good at summons, probebly the sage chakra is the best kind for summoning jutsu. There are plenty more reasons, but this is my answer like prommissed in the title of this thread, REVERSE SUMMONING, to move around, maybe also reverse summon wiht the kyubbi chakra, also i think naruto will make peace with the 9 tail now that he is a sage.

For itachi gift to naurto, my answer is A fail switch for when akatsuki tries to extract the kyubii! let me explain, first we all know itachi has great powers,and planted amaterasu in sasuke eyes as a fail switch for when mandara would talk to sasuke, since he knew mandara will attempt to do so! Now for naruto, being the 9 tail and knowing Pain and mandara abilitys, he probebly knew naruto if confonted with them would lose... So in order to keep him alive, to help konoha and to preserve his lil brother in the right path ( since he probebly believes in naruto to make sasuke a good kid again! like when sasuke still had a family!) he probebly implanted something like for when the extraction of the kyubii will start, something will prevent the kyubii from extracting and keeping thus naruto alive, perhaps even itachi planted His "real" final jutsu before the sasuke fight, since he probebly knew susanno will be enought to keep orochimaru from doing anything. So his real final jutsu will probebly give the chance for naruto to escape to safety... thats my theory a fail switch so when akatsuki extracts the kyubii they cant, to keep naruto alive to pursue itachi ambitions even in death he will SU{RISE ME this itachi!

i belive this is the real deal!

u heard it here first

Sign Sasuke!

discuss

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Naruto theories section !

I agree with Hand Banana!

Caus he hopes akatsuki wont catch naruto???? common man thats no questions!

and i do read the manga, anyway one of these 2 will be kind of true and the other close, i can feel it trust me!

and i probebly read the manga about 6 times more than u... and am probebly 8 years older than u, so i understand things a lil better than u do hand banana, also my parents are japanese, so i can kind of translate stuff... so yeah dont tell me it would be too much to ask to read the manga, since i read it like an addict. and also have the knowledge to do so... come at me with more conclusive answer hand banana
    Last edited by thsv; 03-23-2009 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Merging threads caused a double post

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    and i do read the manga, anyway one of these 2 will be kind of true and the other close, i can feel it trust me!

and i probebly read the manga about 6 times more than u... and am probebly 8 years older than u, so i understand things a lil better than u do hand banana, also my parents are japanese, so i can kind of translate stuff... so yeah dont tell me it would be too much to ask to read the manga, since i read it like an addict. and also have the knowledge to do so... come at me with more conclusive answer hand banana
    Oi, Hand Banana used the Manga to contradict your theory. And what's this about being older than him and being Japanese? Do you think that matters when he's using the Manga to contradict your statements?

Dude, that seriously rude what you're saying. For someone who's read the Naruto manga 6 times or whatever, you still got the wrong idea.

The Frog Sage said he summoned him to the Toad Mountain. Why are you saying that didn't happen? The frogs are going to teach Naruto to reverse summon the Kyuubi?

Naruto is going to learn the Flying Thunder God technique?

And Itachi gave Naruto some secret thing that stops the extraction of the Kyuubi from his Body. But Itachi hopes Naruto never has to use it. Is it saying that he hopes Naruto never gets captured?

Be more clear yourself when making your points.

And No one needs to see crap like, "Oh I'm 8 years older than you so I know more" or BS like that because that does not make a valid arguement when you're trying to support what you're saying.

LOL, your post made me LOL, first of all, I hope hand banana is a 2 month old infant because for someone trying to bag on someone else with the excuse of being older or maybe even smarter because they can "read japanese kind of (lol)" you pretty much fail at writing. Also good job on translating English to Japanese to then translate it back to English so you can understand it better than us? Eh? You read the manga 6 times? Still dont get it? Kishi would give you the cold shoulder.

If you didnt want your theory to get proven wrong with clear evidence provided, you should of just done your research some more instead of getting angry at ball and good, i mean Hand banana.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

2 treads ??
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Oh shit! It's on. Forum-fight!

Hand Banana totally wrecked your theory. Just admit that you made a mistake and move on. I mean, it's not like we care if you read it a little wrong, and made a major mistake.

Maybe you were tired after reading the manga 6 whole times. I mean, I would be.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

I doubt he is doing reverse summoning, is that even possible?

The extraction saving thingy was a cool idea, never thought of that!

Uh guys tell me hwo he wrecked my theory??? more explanation before i admit or appologize ok?
    first he wrote this: The Frog Sage said he summoned him to the Toad Mountain. Why are you saying that didn't happen? The frogs are going to teach Naruto to reverse summon the Kyuubi?

EUUUUUU i never said that didnt happen, in fact i said thats WHERE HE HAD THE IDEA! NOW HE IS PRACTICING IT! AND SINCE ITS A MANGA HE WILL SUCCEDD! I SAID THE PRACTICE WITH THE CLOUD THAT EVERYONE IS WONDERING ABOUT IS NARUTO PRACTICING SOMETHING SIMULAR TO THE REVERSE SUMMONING, TO TELEPORT!

Naruto is going to learn the Flying Thunder God technique?
    EU NOOOOOOOO! i never said that, i said he CAN use it in a simular way, since his rasengan is his main jutsu with variants such as odema, shiruken rasengan, this technique of reverse summoning in other words cna be like teleportation but with more things to it, i never specified what will be his exact power, i said his new jutsu that he is practicing is somthing simular to the reverse summoning...
    I said IT CAN KIND OF maybe aat 30% look like the flying god jutsu...

And Itachi gave Naruto some secret thing that stops the extraction of the Kyuubi from his Body. But Itachi hopes Naruto never has to use it. Is it saying that he hopes Naruto never gets captured?
    Eu yes! i mentioned that itachi probebly believes naruto is the one to save his beloved brother Sasuke that is walking a path not of evil but associating him self with evil. So OFF COURSE HE DOES NOT WANT AKATSUKI TO CAPTURE HIM, so yes i am implying this...

So now does that make it clear? should i specifie that i wrote this theory at work, so i did it fast? And somehow i expected someone to actually approve me... guess i was wrong up to now...

also what ticked me off is this: You know guys, sometimes it actually helps if you read the manga. Thats probably asking too much though

EU I DO READ THE MANGA, freakin 6 times, and since i have japanese parents even if not born in japan, the translation is accurate, but its never to 100% since its impossible,its 2 different langages... SO YES I AM REALLY INTO NARUTO... and anyway i seen this guy bash people on forums that had ok theory... seriously i would like to see how he looks like!
    so thats what ticked me off, since my theory does make sence, if you guys want prove it wrong, for the ones that approve of it, then please post a lil message like yeah i approve....

anyway we ll see, if this stuff happens in the next chapter, then wouldnt hand banana look a lil dumb?