Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb The 9 Tailed Fox

I pointed out in another thread that Naruto may need to learn to communicate freely & establish some type of relationship with the fox in order to use its true power.

However that may not be the only reason too do so beacuse I think the Fox may also know secrets about Madara. At the very least it knows about the incident 15 years ago in Konha.

What I'm wondering about is twofold :

-1st Is Naruto the first host of the 9 tailed Fox or was there someone before him from the land of fire?

It is possible that after the 1st Hokage defeated Madara he took the Fox and sealed in a container or in someone else for safe keeping.

- 2nd In the connection between the Uchiha Clan and the Fox it states that the MS has the power to control the 9 tailed fox but it doesnt say other tailed beast just the fox.

I suppose if it could control other beasts Sasuke could have used it on the 8 tails.

My Best idea is that this is related to the fact that the 9 tailed Fox is supposed to be Fire elemental based and the Uchiha as we know have a strong affinaty for Fire.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

about sasukes sharingan your right that it cant control any other bijuu because itachi only said kyuubi. plus we saw what a normal can do to the kyuubi when sasuke surpressed it

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Its bound to happen... I think the 8 tails is definitely foreshadowing Naturo's future with the kyuubi

There's a good chance that the 1st sealed the Kyuubi in a container. I doubt it was sealed in a person before Naruto though. Cuz if the 1st had sealed it in a person after fighting off Madara, how did the Kyuubi show up again to attack the village? I actually believe that the Kyuubi disappeared after the fight against Madara.

And as for the connection between the MS and the Kyuubi, I don't have an explanation for why it only works on the Kyuubi. My question is how Madara found out he had the ability to control the Kyuubi, let alone, summon it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He prolly google searched it. It would be funny to see what kind of sense of humor the 9 tails has.
    From what we saw kyubi is rather a serious person(monster) ;P
    But I would rather see the conversation of the kyubi with ichibi

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    There's a good chance that the 1st sealed the Kyuubi in a container. I doubt it was sealed in a person before Naruto though. Cuz if the 1st had sealed it in a person after fighting off Madara, how did the Kyuubi show up again to attack the village? I actually believe that the Kyuubi disappeared after the fight against Madara.
    Hmmm maybe some one or kyubi have breaked the seal and the beast get out ?
    Maybe the one that attacked konoha wasn't kyubi itself but a jinchuriki ?

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He prolly google searched it. It would be funny to see what kind of sense of humor the 9 tails has.
    Google searched it! Lmao I almost busted a lung!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

I doubt the 9 tails and Naruto would ever get along
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Naruto should definitely learn to cooperate with Kyuubi.

Spoiler!

I dont think MS can control the power of the 9-tailed beasts. There maybe a relation between the 9-tailed fox and madara because there's a possibility that madara really summoned the 9-tailed fox 15 years ago. But, it is not yet confirmed about this thing.

Its true that its not confirmed whether Madara summoned the Kyuubi back then. But its a fact that the MS controls the Kyuubi. Its in the manga. Whether the MS can do the same with other tailed beasts is still a mystery. But I'm swinging towards no.