Thread: Pot Help

Prince of Tennis Pot Help

hey everybody I need ur help

I used to watch the anime ( prince of tennis ) until the anime stopped

And I have 2 questions

1-will they ever put the episodes again or did the anime stopped

2- I wanna watch the manga but theres a problem I don't know from which manga chapter to continue from and want ur help

Which chapter is it

F.y.I

The last anime I saw is when riyoma beat tezuka by using all the teams moves

Plz help me and thank u

Princess Of Britannia:) Mz. Lamperouge's Avatar

Question

Can You Tell Me What Episode Number It Was On When It Stopped Airing?

Two new stories on DeviantArt...spread the word around, I want different opinions^^
    http://mz-lamperouge.deviantart.com/

The last esp of the anime that aired showed in the U.S, which I'm thinking is where he seen this, showed Ryoma getting a "recommendation" to join the U.S Open and try and complete a "grand slam"...

The manga doesn't follow this at all. The whole thing with the U.S team, never takes place, and everything that follows when Ryoma beat the King Sanada isn't canon. After this happens, the anime starts to end with the matches vs the American team.

All in all, you better start reading with chapter 225, which is the match between Ryoma and Sanada, from there everything should be rather new, but the anime does mix somethings up with the manga. [IE: Some of the training camps and so worth..]

http://www.onemanga.com/Prince_of_Tennis/225/01/

Edit: There is an anime version of these matches and those that happen at the nationals, I think.. But I never seen them nor know where you can find them. Their most likely in some form of OVA.

thnk u alll

very much

i appreciate it

but how come its different then the anime

excuse me

i just read the manga and noticed something

r the names different then the anime

if yes plz tell me the names so i can memorize them

thnk u

In before: Try to write in a more readable way for others.

Now...

Quote Originally Posted by P.O.T View Post
    thnk u alll
    very much
    i appreciate it
    but how come its different then the anime
    Because they needed to make some extra episodes (fillers) not to catch up with the last events that were taking place in the manga.

So yeah, before you ask, the manga is better, although both are worth reading/watching in the case of PoT.

Quote Originally Posted by P.O.T View Post
    excuse me
    i just read the manga and noticed something
    r the names different then the anime
    if yes plz tell me the names so i can memorize them
    thnk u
    If they're different than the English ones, it's because they may have been romanized. If memorizing all the names is a matter of life or death for you, I recommend you to just check the english wikipedia article about PoT anime, there will probably be both the japanese name and the english one.

If you don't want to read the manga, make sure you watch the anime OVAs, which show the final national tournament, best arc of the story.