Hybrid View

Next Generation Sannin

We all know about Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade being the legendary three Sannin. My theory is simple and probably been put forth before, but I have a bit of a twist.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura will be the next generation of Sannin. However, they will not be called "Sannin," they will have another name given them that will portray their high ranking skill as shinobi. The manga will play itself out so that the three of them will come to a place where they each have the same goal so that they will be fighting together. It is in this time that they will face an extremely strong shinobi such as what Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade faced.

I believe this shinobi will be Pein. After the current attack on Konoha comes to an end and Tsunade has died, the three members of team 7 will cross paths for the last time as allies against Pein. It is here that Pein will not be defeated but his secret will become known by Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura so they will be able to fight him without dieing, but at the same time will not be quite strong enough to fully defeat him. We've all seen how each of them has grown in the same way of their sensei. All that is left is for the three to have that defining moment that will make their names known throughout the entire shinobi world just as Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. Pein will give them a name just as Salamander gave the name Sannin. At this point, Sasuke will go his own way once again, just as Orochimaru did, and Naruto and Sakura will return to Konoha.

Nah Sasuke's gonna die so Sannin won't exist anymore. No cry baby obsessed with vengeance for sannin, I vote no lol.

I doubt it will happen, we haven't seen much of Sakura lately and Sasuke, well unless he gets Itachi's eyes he'll have too get a bad ass shinobi blind dog. Right now Naruto seems to be getting the power and abilities to match and over power Sasuke and Sakura together, in other words he's getting the power up he didn't get in those 2 1/2 years.

Naruto will become all mighty powerful and the concept of the 3 Sannin will be obsolete, but then again who knows.

I actually like the idea of that happening.

Either Pain or Madara.

no, pein won't be so merciful

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    no, pein won't be so merciful
    signed that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

i like that idea... but dont forget... kakashi will SO become hokage after tsunade kicks it. O.o yes indeedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Painappuru View Post
    i like that idea... but dont forget... kakashi will SO become hokage after tsunade kicks it. O.o yes indeedy.
    il never get why kakashi is so good kakashi told it him self Gai is better
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

And you believed that?