Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Shouldn't Kakashi be 5th Hokage?!!

Making this thread to break the ice on other Akatsuki and plot issues....

Well Kabuto was said to be equal in power to Kakashi and we all have seen Kakashi fight... plus in the time skip he has become even more powerful... should this had made the elders of Konoha have him in the list for Kage? Or like the 3rd did while still alive name him Kage because he is qualified to become Hokage?
    True he doesnt seem the Kage type but when it comes to "The Will of Fire", Kakashi has aces on that. He has the skill and the mind. All in all he is qualified.

I dont know what u you guys think?

i thought so after the third died but the senior villager felt that first jiraiya then tsunade were better choices. that being said kakashi has a major weakness in that excessive use of the sharingan puts him out of commision for long periods

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    Making this thread to break the ice on other Akatsuki and plot issues....

Well Kabuto was said to be equal in power to Kakashi and we all have seen Kakashi fight... plus in the time skip he has become even more powerful... should this had made the elders of Konoha have him in the list for Kage? Or like the 3rd did while still alive name him Kage because he is qualified to become Hokage?
    True he doesnt seem the Kage type but when it comes to "The Will of Fire", Kakashi has aces on that. He has the skill and the mind. All in all he is qualified.

I dont know what u you guys think?
    Well the problem is that Jiraiya and Tsunade both are more powerful than Kakashi and even more experienced. Altought they both have in common that they grew in the battleground.

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    i thought so after the third died but the senior villager felt that first jiraiya then tsunade were better choices. that being said kakashi has a major weakness in that excessive use of the sharingan puts him out of commision for long periods
    Of course that Jiraiya was the first option, because not one in the village knew where Tsunade was. And actually it was Jiraiya who said that Tsunade was a better option, to what the elders replied, yes, but not one knows where she is or if she lives.
    Last edited by Alterno; 08-02-2007 at 02:27 PM.

And Itachi is stronger then Kakashi but Itachi fears to fight Jiraiya.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirov View Post
    And Itachi is stronger then Kakashi but Itachi fears to fight Jiraiya.
    yah... That can give you an idea of Jiraya and Tsunade strenght. Altought Orochimaru said that he was weaker than Itachi. But Orchimaru while he is really strong he was the shikamaru of three sannin (the genious).

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    yah... That can give you an idea of Jiraya and Tsunade strenght. Altought Orochimaru said that he was weaker than Itachi. But Orchimaru while he is really strong he was the shikamaru of three sannin (the genious).
    i think orochimarus fear of itachi stems from getting caught in his genjutsu. maybe theres something about jiraiya that we're not aware of that stops itachi from taking him on despite the fact he was being backed up by kisame. couldn't understand why he didn't use MS on him personally.
    in regards to the lengendary three theres a japanesse belief that if a snake, frog and snail met they would be locked in stalemate because one is the prey of the other. the idea could be that the three were stronger than one of their team mates but weaker than the other based on their available skills if that makes any sense. just like the elemental balance
    Last edited by thsv; 10-25-2007 at 07:30 PM.

well i believe kakashi is stronger than Tsunade... i mean as a ninja not in strenght.. kabuto woop tsunade and kakashi now can bet kabuto in my opinion... Jiraya is another case.. I do believe he is stronger but at the same time he is not Hokage cause he doesnt want to be... actually he was cosen as Hokage by the elders and feudal lords but he just put tsunade in ihs place.. but compared to tsunade i think kakashi is stronger...

Kakashi is not a leader, he is a soldier. His talents and abilities are all suited for battles, not running a village. Tsunade is better suited to be a Hokage then Kakashi.

I think Kakashi, Tsunade, and Kabuto are all just about equal strength.

And that's saying a LOT for Tsunade. She's not supposed to be strong, she's a friggin' medical nin!

she is a medic nin with freak strength!.

I think kakashi is stringer than Tsuande because, of MS, he can just copy her healing style
    The Sharingan. Two must battle over it. One will survive.

Naruto Rocks!