Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    In a place that doesn't even know what manga is

What is Garra doing now?

Ok so since he doesn't have the tailed beast in him is he still the Kazekage? What powers were his own and what powers came with his deamon? Is he still able to control the sand like he use to? I know he carries a certain amount with him at all times infused with chalkra and such was that his own power or did it have to do with Shukaku?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
    Ok so since he doesn't have the tailed beast in him is he still the Kazekage? What powers were his own and what powers came with his deamon? Is he still able to control the sand like he use to? I know he carries a certain amount with him at all times infused with chalkra and such was that his own power or did it have to do with Shukaku?
    The powers were his own, they didn't came from the demon. And you don't need to be a jinkurichi to a Kage.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    The powers were his own, they didn't came from the demon. And you don't need to be a jinkurichi to a Kage.
    lol agreed for the first time, well said.

In a place that doesn't even know what manga is
    I didn't think you needed to be a Jinkurichi to be a Kage. From what I gathered they only put him in that position to control him. Now that he doesn't have Shukaku why would they keep him? But if his powers were the same then I could see them keeping him.

all of this is just guessing btw ^^;...
    well so far we dono what happen to him after chiyo revived him but we do know that he can still control sand (when he shakes naruto's hand). i don think he'll be as strong as before kuz he lost shukaku but still, im guessing hes gonna be pretty strong. it would be pretty cool for him to get back shukaku and kick ass again im not sure if he'll still be kazekage though...

well he did protect his ppl, so if the elder dicide to throm him away from kazekage, there will be a huge protest from suna ppl, if no one adore him as kazekage no one from suna village will pursue him. the elders are suck but the shinobi loyal to him

They won't do that

IN the manga and everything, the whole Sand village tried to protect the kazekage

i believe gaara will only appear and fight kisame .cos it it obvious that kisame's big blade can suck away charka ...the sand will hav a tough fight wif him..
    the author is smart to hav put this 2 together...because (gaara willl not win)

gaara's probably training to increase his control of sand and probably making more sand jutsus.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    gaara's probably training to increase his control of sand and probably making more sand jutsus.
    yea i agree cuz since he doesnt have the automatic sand shield(that was provide by the demon) he must be training to become strong without it
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi