View Poll Results: Does Madara have a chance against Pein?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO EFFIN WAY!

29 26.36%
  • Yeh EMS trumps all!

23 20.91%
  • They both seem overpowered I'm confused!

58 52.73%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    While its fun to theorize we know little about the Rinnengans full abilites and even less on what Madara's MS abilites are & how he has lived so long and what he is capable of doing. Madara devleoped MS almost 100 years ago who knows what else he has developed in that time.

The fact of matter is Madara is in charge and the one giving orders to Pain.

Remeber this scene:

Madara: Hurry up and get the 9 tails bitch !

Pain: I'm god ....

Madara: You say something!?

Pain: No sir

Madara: Good now hurry up and dont F#ck up!

Konan: Pains never lost a fight!

Madara /SLAP

Konan: Oww

Madara: Hoe did I ask you Shut your mouth ! Boy keep your woman in check and get me my sh^t !

Pain: Yessum !

I'm paraphrasing of course LOL

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

That gave me a good chuckle POW.

Konan: Pains never lost a fight!

Madara /SLAP

Konan: Oww

Madara: Hoe did I ask you Shut your mouth ! Boy keep your woman in check and get me my sh^t !
    HAAHAAHHAHA That was great
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

lol

Only time will tell, but based on the clues we have so far, Madara is clearly superior because Pain is submissive to him and his commands. Pain does exactly what Madara tells him to do, and even IF Pain WERE technically "more powerful" than Madara, the fact that he remains under Madara's control makes Madara stronger.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    That made no sense. What good would Pain do if Madara could just Phase shift or teleport somewhere else?
    Now imagine Madara phase shifting to appear behind Pein and attack. Only to be smacked in the ass by and energy shield wave as Kakashi did LOL! Its funny no one can explain a way for Madara to beat Pein. Only examples of how he can run away from him! Fact is if his phase shift/teleport were absolute he wouldn't need Akatuski at all now would he? He would have also trashed Kohona long ago.

Most likely to preform an attack he has to be solid. And thats where Pein will pwn him. Madara says since Pein is the leader failure catching Naruto is unacceptable. Well I doubt Pein will, lets see what the almighty Madara does about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Now imagine Madara phase shifting to appear behind Pein and attack. Only to be smacked in the ass by and energy shield wave as Kakashi did LOL! Its funny no one can explain a way for Madara to beat Pein. Only examples of how he can run away from him!

The reason is obvious its beacuse we havent seeen Madara uses a single offensive Jutsu. He was just toying around with Kakashi's group stalling for time.

Thats why I said its fun but pointless to speculate since we know nothing of Madaras 3 MS jutsu's not to mention the possible 100,000 + jutsu's he might have copied/ invented in the last 100 years.

The only thing we know about Madara is that he has a time space ninjutsu more advanced than the 4th's. Beyond that its a mystery what he can do.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Well here's a thought. What if Pain survives longer than Madara and takes control of his body. Rinnegan conbined with Magenkyou Sharingan and possible time space justu equals ultimate final villain who only loses to the combined strength of Naruto and Sasuke. That actually sounds kind of cool, but it probably won't happen.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!