View Poll Results: Does Madara have a chance against Pein?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO EFFIN WAY!

    29 26.36%
  • Yeh EMS trumps all!

    23 20.91%
  • They both seem overpowered I'm confused!

    58 52.73%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 68
  1. #11
    This isnt a easy call, for what we had seen pain is stronger but the fact that any physical attack cant hit madara and his move a the speed of light make me no to underestimate him and madara have been a live for ages giving him more time to raise his skill and more battle exp and for what we know his have the strongest sharingan in the history of naruto so until kishi reveal all of madara ability we wouldn't know for sure and since i am going by the notion that madara is strongest that jiraiya i say there are in the same league but just because of madara lifetime.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    EMS, MS,Sharingan, whatever he use, if he's 1on1, he could win, if he's 6v1 no damn way unless he goes ~SPAM~ AMETERASU ~SPAM~ non stop till everything is burnt to crisp. Nah Pain is realy overpowered.

    Oh right, Madara move with shunpo and has a physical attack dodging ability. Well, let just say he get his soul taken off, he can't do shit ? Anyhow Pain probly know how Madara move/fight.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Again another ride on the speculation train. Who said Madara know's any secret of Pein? And I really don't take him telling Pein to go after Naruto as an order. Madara is just the brains of the operation. Pein is definitively the Leader. And if Madara is so informed about Pein. How come he spit useless warnings to Pein only for Konan to explain to Madara that it wasn't needed since Pein never lost a battle? Hell for all we know Madara is only aware of Yahiko Pein.
    The battle has JUST begun, how do u know that pain will just whitewash Konoha? Orochimaru's evasion also started well but look what happened to him in the end. just let the battle unfold and stop jumping on the "speculation train" aswell

  4. #14
    There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    313
    Ok usually I just troll these forum but I feel the urge to comment on this thread and here goes... Madara is obviously stronger than Pain and here are my reasons
    1. As stated previously Pain takes orders from Madara which either means he is weaker than Madara or just likes being subordinate but most likely the former
    2. Why would Itachi warn Sasuke about only Madara and not Pain being that Pain is Akatsuki's leader?
    3. Story progression.... after Pain is defeated and killed while Madara is still kicking it do you really believe Madara (if he was supposedly weaker) would ever stand a chance? It'd be boring to have him get worked easily which would make sense if he was the weaker of the two.... therefore I conclude that Madara is OBVIOUSLY stronger.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    Ok usually I just troll these forum but I feel the urge to comment on this thread and here goes... Madara is obviously stronger than Pain and here are my reasons
    1. As stated previously Pain takes orders from Madara which either means he is weaker than Madara or just likes being subordinate but most likely the former
    2. Why would Itachi warn Sasuke about only Madara and not Pain being that Pain is Akatsuki's leader?
    3. Story progression.... after Pain is defeated and killed while Madara is still kicking it do you really believe Madara (if he was supposedly weaker) would ever stand a chance? It'd be boring to have him get worked easily which would make sense if he was the weaker of the two.... therefore I conclude that Madara is OBVIOUSLY stronger.
    Here we go,

    1: Pain never lost a fight, Madara did.
    2: Madara WANT Sasuke, Pain could care less about him.
    3: Why would Madara stand a chance? He can't do crap alone, so I would say he's weaker. Pain isn't a scaredy cat and he's going by hmiself with Konan.

  6. #16
    There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Here we go,

    1: Pain never lost a fight, Madara did.
    2: Madara WANT Sasuke, Pain could care less about him.
    3: Why would Madara stand a chance? He can't do crap alone, so I would say he's weaker. Pain isn't a scaredy cat and he's going by hmiself with Konan.
    All good points but do you believe that Pain will out last Madara? Its not going in by himself if he went with Konan, and Madara went to Konoha with Itachi Furthermore explain why he would take orders from a weaker being

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    All good points but do you believe that Pain will out last Madara? Its not going in by himself if he went with Konan, and Madara went to Konoha with Itachi Furthermore explain why he would take orders from a weaker being
    Pain's going with Konan, she's like the watch dog. As for Madara going with Itachi, it's ok, it was the execution of the uchiha nothing else, and seem like it was what the elder told him to do which seem a complete lie otherwise Madara wouldn't have had anything there. So Yes, I think Pain will outlast Madara, if not, it gonna be stupid.

  8. #18
    Senior Member lazybum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,554
    its gonna be interesting to see what kishi pulls out to make naruto defeat pein

  9. #19
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Pain has 2 significant problems when dealing with Madara:

    1.) How to harm him. Any attack Pain has shown thus far can phase right through Madara. Even Amaterasu wasn't able to harm Madara.

    2.) What happens if he does harm him. Madara can instantly teleport halfway around the world the second he begins to lose. He can return to fight another day.

    Pain seems to understand this, which is why he's unable to really lead Akatsuki himself and is one of the reasons he puts up with Madara. We know Pain detests Madara (creating thunderstorms when Madara speaks, refusing to add an honorary suffix when speaking Madara's name, etc). Yet Pain can do nothing but bide his time and wait for a chance to betray him. If Pain, however, were to witness FRS's power and realize how it bypasses any "ultimate defense" (It'll permanently cripple Madara), he would want to acquire this power for himself since it'll greatly improves Pain's chances of ensuring Madara's death.


    PS: EMS DOES NOT MAKE MADARA! It's highly unlikely that he got defeated while having the ultimate Sharingan, after 80 years and still depend on the same power. EMS is inferior in front of the Rin'negan! So stop the bullsh*t.

  10. #20
    Bosnias Badass AmarSa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    710
    Well even Itachi said in the fight with Sasuke that Madara is a invincible immortal...this would be really interesting,someone's who's invincible & immortal VS a 'God',lol.

    We don't really know Madaras real power,neither we know Pains.
    Madara knows Pains secret or he is somehow stronger than him (we don't know what kind of techniques he can use after all,what are his EMS techniques and on and on and on).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •