View Poll Results: Does Madara have a chance against Pein?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO EFFIN WAY!

29 26.36%
  • Yeh EMS trumps all!

23 20.91%
  • They both seem overpowered I'm confused!

58 52.73%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar

After seeing the start of Pein's assault...?

I wonder is there anyone out there that still believes Madara could beat him? I mean come on! The excuse I always hear is "we don't even know what the Reinngan does" or "we haven't seen the power of EMS." But fact is every time we see Pein in action he's doing all types of crazy sh*t! And what's scary about it is those actions might not have anything to do with his eyes! First we see crazy stuff like resurection, black Chakra swords, super summons, eating jutsus and shared vision. Now we see Byakugan like sight, mind reading, soul stealing, missile launching and another crazy summoned monster! There is NO WAY Pein should be able to loose to a single shinobi! It better take Team 7(with Sasugay) along with Shikamaru, Tsunade, some other ninjas and a whole lotta luck to beat this guy!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

I used the Star wars reference before to relate Pain to Vader and Madara to Sidious. Vader always had the potential to surpass Sidious bu sidous had greater wisdom and secrets he always kept from Vader to keep him in check.

The same is probably true with Madara and Pain...Madara may know Pain's secrets but Pain doesnt know Madara's.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I used the Star wars reference before to relate Pain to Vader and Madara to Sidious. Vader always had the potential to surpass Sidious bu sidous had greater wisdom and secrets he always kept from Vader to keep him in check.

The same is probably true with Madara and Pain...Madara may know Pain's secrets but Pain doesnt know Madara's.
    you speak with truthiness
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

^that could be true, but till wat we've seen, i say pein>madara

I really doubt even Madara has seen Pein's true body! Oh man ask yourself this, is Madara bad enough to kick down Kohona's door without a single thought of defeat?
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    I really doubt even Madara has seen Pein's true body! Oh man ask yourself this, is Madara bad enough to kick down Kohona's door without a single thought of defeat?
    He already did when he helped wipe out the Uchiha...

However keeping is ID a seceret seems more important to him now than being flashy. I dont think Madara is at 100% yet something about him disturbs me we never see him do anything but run like his body is not at its full potential.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Amaterasu + Susano'o + Jikukan Ninjutsu
    Enough to bring that 6 People Down ?
    If you had to Travel,Where you would want to go ?

Madara knows Pein's secrets..

And how can Madara give direct orders to Pein, and Pein obeying them, if he's less stronger than Pein? That's for me a sufficent proof that Madara is way stronger than Pein.

夢見てるのよ 小さな頃から ♪
    Baby Baby 憧れだけが強くなる ♪
    Oh Yeah! チャンスをください
    I believe mygod ♪ oh oh oh!
    I believe myself ♪ oh oh oh!
    Yeah! 神様 HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    He already did when he helped wipe out the Uchiha...
    Lol you say that as if Kohona payed attention to that Clan's demise. Senju's dogs! That was FAR from jumping in the middle of the village and destroying everything in sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeow Kuma View Post
    Amaterasu + Susano'o + Jikukan Ninjutsu
    Enough to bring that 6 People Down ?
    Huh? Madara has Itachi's jutsu lol! When was this discovered?

Quote Originally Posted by Taha-kun View Post
    Madara knows Pein's secrets..

And how can Madara give direct orders to Pein, and Pein obeying them, if he's less stronger than Pein? That's for me a sufficent proof that Madara is way stronger than Pein.
    Again another ride on the speculation train. Who said Madara know's any secret of Pein? And I really don't take him telling Pein to go after Naruto as an order. Madara is just the brains of the operation. Pein is definitively the Leader. And if Madara is so informed about Pein. How come he spit useless warnings to Pein only for Konan to explain to Madara that it wasn't needed since Pein never lost a battle? Hell for all we know Madara is only aware of Yahiko Pein.

I don't know if Madara is stronger than Pein or Pein is stronger than him but I was like YES FINALY SOME GREAT ACTION.
    Pain is so awesome I mean he looks extremely strong.