View Poll Results: Does Madara have a chance against Pein?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO EFFIN WAY!

29 26.36%
  • Yeh EMS trumps all!

23 20.91%
  • They both seem overpowered I'm confused!

58 52.73%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    The leader is always more intellegent and skilled. Just because someone seems more powerful someone with greater intellegents, skill and experience would be able to defeat them.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Yeh and Pein is the leader.
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Well speed have to mean something in battle cuz doesnt matter how strong you are if u cant hit your target for that i bring Madara light speed movement to the conversation, he was able to survive Deidara final art a blast that cover more the 10 km and amaterasu too a attack his wasnt expecting for that reason a say pain havent show a attack capable of hurting Madara.I still think Madara will turn out to be stronger than Jiraiya in sage mode + Ma + Pa and i based this in what the latest databook had show,this is only in the paper of course, Jiraiya and Itachi have pretty much equal stats even if i dont know is sage mode is take in consideration but since it can be say for sure that Madara is stronger than Itachi and i believe the difference in they ability is big since Madara have more time to develop sharingan, develop his skill to the max, to gain more wisdom and battle exp and to learn and create strongs jutsus no sharingan relate,i know sharingan isnt stronger than rinenngan but is still a advantage that have to worth something,so i remain with the notion Madara > Jiraiya + Ma + Pa.

the only issue here is that we do not know what skills madara has, so until that day arive u can speculate all you want about madaras strength. so far he has only taken on weakling genin and never engaged with stronger ninja unlike pein. this creates the impression that madara is not as strong as he wants everyone top believe. the fact that he move fast and fade a little does not maKE him strong, bypass that and get one slap in the face u will see him crumble.

the problem that i see is that normal with manga the stronger the villain the later he will show his power, or wait lemme rephrase that, the longer the villain lasts the longer the mangaka show all his cards.

the fact that pein takes orders from madara is also no indication of strength. a good leader recognize that he cannot be perfect in all disciplines or will always make the best decisions or employ the best tactics, therefore he should surround himself with advisers to advise him. depending on the relationship the advisor can either put the options to the leader or plain tell him where no other options are available what he must do. it is arguable that itachi was one of the strongest akatsuki and with their resources depleted the strongest member need to capture the jinchuuriki as soon as possible or their plans to come into fruition as soon as possible. so clearly strength for me here do not play a role, rather here its all for expediency.

until we see madara`s abilities PEIN is where the supreme power in akatsuki is. put it another way , I am rich with a lot of money and hire myself the strongest and most skilled bodyguard. I pay him and give him orders. the fact that i give orders does not make me strong, but i am still the boss.

the bodyguard tells me for my own safety what i must do to protect myself from harm and assassination. depending on the situation he would tell me directly to do this and that in an emergency situation. the fact that he tells me to do something for my own safety or best benefit here does not make him the boss, however he is still stronger than me.

in above example neither instruction nor strength is an indication of who the boss is. so until this is clarified PEIN is the leader of akatsuki(unless i have read wrong)

I dont think that madara can beat pain, unless the sharegian has another super ultimate jutsu that trumps all other jutsu just by mentioning its name. Sorta like a I W.I.N. Button that actually works........

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Lmao, that bold line made me laugh. So your saying that Pain will learn and then make Naruto's jutsu his own?
    He could.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Madara's Time Space Jutsu isn't as absolute as so many of you think. If the guy can never be touched what would he need anyone helping him for? The First seemed to do just fine against him Madara(even tho he might not have had that ability yet). Fact is there's a way he can be touched and from Sasuke to Naruto whoever whoops Madara will show that. I'm pretty Pein can do the same. People speculate about what EMS is capable of when the thought of what Reinngan is capable of is twice as scary!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

The same could be said for Pein. If he can't be killed by normal means, why does he work with anybody at all? So that's an invalid point to judge who's better between him and Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmoses View Post
    in above example neither instruction nor strength is an indication of who the boss is. so until this is clarified PEIN is the leader of akatsuki(unless i have read wrong)
    Wasn't it said somewhere in the manga that Madara was the leader of ataksuki or at least it was implied
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

oh ok, well that implcation of him being the leader leads me o believe that he still has a great chance of being storger that pein.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!