View Poll Results: Does Madara have a chance against Pein?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO EFFIN WAY!

    29 26.36%
  • Yeh EMS trumps all!

    23 20.91%
  • They both seem overpowered I'm confused!

    58 52.73%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68
  1. #21
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Another reason I think Pein is stronger is cause I'm pretty sure Sasuke is going to be the one to beat him. While the Star Naruto will beat Pein. The sidekick main character always gets the second strongest villain.
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  2. #22
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Pain has 2 significant problems when dealing with Madara:

    1.) How to harm him. Any attack Pain has shown thus far can phase right through Madara. Even Amaterasu wasn't able to harm Madara.

    2.) What happens if he does harm him. Madara can instantly teleport halfway around the world the second he begins to lose. He can return to fight another day.

    Pain seems to understand this, which is why he's unable to really lead Akatsuki himself and is one of the reasons he puts up with Madara. We know Pain detests Madara (creating thunderstorms when Madara speaks, refusing to add an honorary suffix when speaking Madara's name, etc). Yet Pain can do nothing but bide his time and wait for a chance to betray him. If Pain, however, were to witness FRS's power and realize how it bypasses any "ultimate defense" (It'll permanently cripple Madara), he would want to acquire this power for himself since it'll greatly improves Pain's chances of ensuring Madara's death.
    Lmao, that bold line made me laugh. So your saying that Pain will learn and then make Naruto's jutsu his own?

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Another reason I think Pein is stronger is cause I'm pretty sure Sasuke is going to be the one to beat him. While the Star Naruto will beat Pein. The sidekick main character always gets the second strongest villain.
    But you forget the fact that Sasuke himself is a villain, and a weak one so far, until he takes Itachi's eyes, he doesn't stand a chance against Madara or Pain. And about your other post, Madara does know about all of Pain's 6 paths, zetsu was watching the Pain/Jiraiya fight, and then reported to Madara later, zetsu and madara are best buddies.

    Here's my thought, I believe Madara is weaker than Pain, but Pain is obeying him because of couple of reasons. Madara has tons of experience, and knows about things that Pain doesn't know yet, he is also able to control the kyubi, something that Pain is incapable of. So in case the kyubi was released, Madara would be able to capture it easily. Also Madara and Pain have same goals as of now, but Pain does realize that Madara has separate plans about the kyubi. Maybe when their plans start to diverge, Pain will make a move against Madara. Madara is also elusive with his time/space ninjutsu, so even if he was weaker than Pain, it'd be useless for Pain to fight against him, so he'd rather work with him to accomplish both of their goals.

    And Nagato has yet to reveal himself, he'll most likely be a combination of all the powers of the 6 paths. If Pain were to learn a time/space ninjutsu similar to Madara, then Madara is done for. Madara is much weaker than when he was during the fight with shodaime, that's why he's trying to recover his true sharingan power.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Midgar
    Posts
    215
    I think Madara can fuck pain up because he knows what Jiraiya knew before he died. I'm sure of it! Pain even admitted it that he wasn't invincible when he said if Jiraiya would have learned his secret a bit sooner, he would have got owned. Really I think Kishi is just showcasing Pain's abilities a little before Rikudo fails. Once Pain's secret comes out, everyone on the forums is going to be like wow, he was a fluke after all lol. The bottom line is I don't think pain is overpowered at all. He will have his epic fail sooner or later, because of his ungodly flaw.

    But back on subject, if Pain and Madara didn't know anything about each other, and happen to get into a fight, Pain Rikudo would win for sure. No matter how badass you are, It's tough to fight 6 guys at once. Especially when they share the same vision and have no blind spot.
    Last edited by Heaven's Cloud; 10-05-2008 at 09:03 AM.

  4. #24
    madara might be an badass but takeing on 6 paths of pein at once is practicaly impossible.who knows how many more paths he has.. but madara cannot be underestimated
    I'M IN A WORLD OF PEIN!

    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/hater213/AkatsukiLeaderPein-Sigcopy.jpg

  5. #25
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    One advantage Madara would have is that those black swords that Pein uses would have no effect on him. And that space/time warp jutsu (Which I shall now name Instant Transmission no Jutsu until named in the manga) alone makes him incredibly formidable. So Pein can pull all the crap he wants on Madara, but until we have a conceivable way to stop him from teleporting, Pein will be at a disadvantage.

  6. #26
    yup... madara has a upper hand with his Instant Transmission no Jutsu
    I'M IN A WORLD OF PEIN!

    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/hater213/AkatsukiLeaderPein-Sigcopy.jpg

  7. #27
    Senior Member lazybum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,554
    ^ i think madara needs to see the attacks coming in order to avoid them, madara's space/time ninjutsu is not a jutsu similar to gaara's sand that it would acitvate itself on its own, with 6 bodies pein could sneak up on madara n hurt him

  8. #28
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    But you forget the fact that Sasuke himself is a villain, and a weak one so far, until he takes Itachi's eyes, he doesn't stand a chance against Madara or Pain. And about your other post, Madara does know about all of Pain's 6 paths, zetsu was watching the Pain/Jiraiya fight, and then reported to Madara later, zetsu and madara are best buddies.
    Yeah you got me there Zetsu did see that fight! As for the Sasugay thing. Sure Sasugay is villain-ish now. But bet your ass he'll be good again even if it doesn't make any real sense. Plus you forget the villains are ALWAYS stronger but the ALWAYS loose Sasugay vs Madara will be no different. Oh and Sasugay would never take his Bro's eyes. But he might get EMS from some kind of cheatery having to do with Itachi implanting his MS powers inside of Sasugay!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    I think Madara can fuck pain up because he knows what Jiraiya knew before he died. I'm sure of it! Pain even admitted it that he wasn't invincible when he said if Jiraiya would have learned his secret a bit sooner, he would have got owned. Really I think Kishi is just showcasing Pain's abilities a little before Rikudo fails. Once Pain's secret comes out, everyone on the forums is going to be like wow, he was a fluke after all lol. The bottom line is I don't think pain is overpowered at all. He will have his epic fail sooner or later, because of his ungodly flaw.

    But back on subject, if Pain and Madara didn't know anything about each other, and happen to get into a fight, Pain Rikudo would win for sure. No matter how badass you are, It's tough to fight 6 guys at once. Especially when they share the same vision and have no blind spot.
    WTF man there's NO let me repeat NO magic secret to instantly beat Pein. The secret is "The real Pein isn't fighting" that's it. And unless you know where the real one is you can never beat him no matter what!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  9. #29
    So Madara is weaker than Jiraiya who was able to take 3 pain body i dont saying Madara would pass all over Pain i am just saying we are taking about Madara without knowing the full length of his power.The way his two ability we have seen so far work is unknown so we dont known they weakness sure we can adjust what we think are this weakness depending of who u prefer.Pain can be strongest than Madara just as Madara can be strongest that pain or they can be pretty much equal i think it depends of who kishi wants as the final villan.

  10. #30
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,879
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    One advantage Madara would have is that those black swords that Pein uses would have no effect on him. And that space/time warp jutsu (Which I shall now name Instant Transmission no Jutsu until named in the manga) alone makes him incredibly formidable. So Pein can pull all the crap he wants on Madara, but until we have a conceivable way to stop him from teleporting, Pein will be at a disadvantage.

    Bingo



    Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    ^ i think madara needs to see the attacks coming in order to avoid them, madara's space/time ninjutsu is not a jutsu similar to gaara's sand that it would acitvate itself on its own, with 6 bodies pein could sneak up on madara n hurt him

    But Madara knows Pain has six bodies, and he can count.

    1) To me Madara can't be touched by Pain, that means non of Pain's attacks we've seen so far will work on him right off.

    2) If Madara has Amaterasu, we've seen nothing about Pain to suggest that he can survive it.

    3) A bad guy/ master schemer like Madara just has to know Pain's secrete. I can't imagine Madara not working to discover the secerete after all these years of him running Akatsuki.

    4) The only unknown here is what are the full extents of Pain's power? In other words, has he got something up his sleeve tha even Madara doesn't know about, that can destroy Madara even when he is intangible?

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •