Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hhhhmmm i think he starts of eting ramen then he whould go all the town and show all poeple that he is Hokage and mayby little free weak to go see up gara and ramen 50% gratis and for hokage for FREE

he probably would make all his promise come tue and gets married with hinate or sakura

The kyuubi
    he'll do some stupid stuff and yeah hell be the sixth and also eat ramen all day.

???????
    Heres a scenario for naruto the hokage if his village is attacked, 1000 shinobi enter the village and naruto senses them then he spams kage bunshin to match the number of invaders and alas no one gets hurt lol
    ???????

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Naruto will legalise gay marriage.

He'll become Hokage and then say - yes finally goal accomplished!! ....Now to eat some ramen....and then since the goal is already accomplished, he'll give the title of Hokage to someone like Shikamaru who can make the important decisions.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    He'll become Hokage and then say - yes finally goal accomplished!! ....Now to eat some ramen....and then since the goal is already accomplished, he'll give the title of Hokage to someone like Shikamaru who can make the important decisions.
    I like this
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Already Madara is forceing the 5 countries to work together. If that unity of cause continues, we may already see the seeds of the new world that Naruto will help create. Somehow though I don't expect things to be so easy. It's possible for the alliance to break appart especially if Hachibi is captured, and Madara manges to somehow destroy or nearly destroy one of the villages.

To answer the question, look for Naruto to create embassies in other countries, some ways to honor or restore the Uchiha, maybe even to make peace with the tailled beasts or maybe send them off to freedom in another dimension.

I hope he marries Hinata (Sakura is fine too). Shikamaru or his dad, Sakura, Kakashi and Kurenai are good prospects for Elders.
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-01-2011 at 01:08 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Initiate
    he will make babies with Hinata

He will carve Sasuke's face on the Hokage Mountain.