Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    At this stage Naruto is not ready for the role of Hokage, but he is clever than before. You can see this during his fights. However he still has an explosive character and he still major fight left and is against the kyubi itself.

He will not get bored! He will play with himself with oiroke nojutsu!

he will become like jiraiya - the first perverted hokage.
    running away from his duties - eating ramen and fleeing from sakura all day

i think if he were to be Hokage, he should get a priest to send that ugly thing Kyubi away
    then let another demon inside to start a whole series "all about Sasuke".

Quote Originally Posted by dahdum9 View Post
    i think if he were to be Hokage, he should get a priest to send that ugly thing Kyubi away
    then let another demon inside to start a whole series "all about Sasuke".
    It's not as easy as just getting a preist to extract a bijuu otherwise he would've done it a long time ago. So far there's no known way to keep the host alive after extracting the bijuu. Gaara just got lucky since Chiyo was there.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Didn't he say the first thing he'd do was changing the Hyuuga clan's branch traditions?
    O_o you actually remembered that? I remembered it too.
    If you have tried to perform a jutsu using hand seals and scrolls, paste this into your signature.

He would probably act like Jiraya all day, running around looking at the village hotties and run away from Sakura who probably beats the crap out of him all the time.
    Or better yet,
    uses Kage Bushin to spy on all the girls at once dismisses them all and has like 100 visual images in which to stroke himself too, lol, (too nasty i know)

Also, I am probably going to take a lot of heat about this next comment but I have to say this out of respect for Gaara

Yaya what the hell is up with that pic, that has to be the gayest version of Gaara I have ever seen, i mean no dis-respect but come on seriously........

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbr241 View Post
    He would probably act like Jiraya all day, running around looking at the village hotties and run away from Sakura who probably beats the crap out of him all the time.
    Or better yet,
    uses Kage Bushin to spy on all the girls at once dismisses them all and has like 100 visual images in which to stroke himself too, lol, (too nasty i know)
    lmfao . that's really funny.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

This is a difficult question.

I think he would indeed get bored with the paperwork.
    But with Sakura doing the job Shizune does now, it'll be
    allright.

I mean, Godaime isn't exactly perfect for the job either.
    Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
    Frank Sinatra

i really dont see him ever becoming hokage....nor is sasuke ever going back to the leaf. sasuke has too much pride to go back to konoha w/ his tail between his legs askin to be a citizen again. well naruto will be forever chasing him so they can be BFF again and save the world from bad guys.

well we all know kakashi is next in line for the hokage title...not anytime soon, maybe when he is more well known or when he builds up his stamina/chakra capacity. well everyone will be old by then and konohomaru would be the next candidate since he becomes like his grandfather(3rd hokage) but then losses his life protecting the village as a hokage. After kakashi retires. then they hunt naruto down from his life adventure like jiraiya and offers him the job but then he refuses and he hunts down sakura because she also ran away from the village cause sasuke isnt there...lawls i'm just rambling here.

Life is a bitch and death is her husband.