Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ToraDora

Yen press have started licensing novels lately, fingers crossed they decide to pick it up at some point :3

I cant wait for they're Spice and Wolf novel release.

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    yar, I'd love for yen to take up Toradora... their manga TLs are top notch.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Picking up Yen Press's Haruhi at the end of this month. Really excited with Yen's recent aquisitions. I thing the first Higurashi novel comes out next month too. Hopefully this gets licenced as well 'cause Baka-Tsuki sucks at writing in English.

Also anime rawks so hard I am gonna force everyone at my college's anime club to watch the first two episodes tomorrow.

| MangaTraders - Lackey | HentaiTraders - Staff | AnimeInfo.org - Admin |
    Scanlation: Typesetter, Editor, Scanner, Cleaner, & Connoisseur
    Warning: Due to the nature of Ariolander all posts now come with a disclaimer.

Veteran Member
    I was reluctant about starting to watch this, since it is like nothing I usually watch (meaning there isn't enough sci-fi/mystery/robots in it), but it is so cute I can't stop watching it now!

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    I've watched a couple episodes and it's quite good. It's so funny when Taiga beats up Ryuuji. It's also awesome that Taiga's seiyuu is the same as Shana's. Whenever she says "Urusai!" I always think of Shana. XD

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

That is Shana's VA? No wonder it fits so well I was thinking the same thing. Shana is like an iconic Tsundere character and Taiga fits that mold well.

| MangaTraders - Lackey | HentaiTraders - Staff | AnimeInfo.org - Admin |
    Scanlation: Typesetter, Editor, Scanner, Cleaner, & Connoisseur
    Warning: Due to the nature of Ariolander all posts now come with a disclaimer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariolander View Post
    That is Shana's VA? No wonder it fits so well I was thinking the same thing. Shana is like an iconic Tsundere character and Taiga fits that mold well.
    She plays tsundere for a lot of good anime.

She also voices louise of zero no tsukaima.

Kugimiya Rie

She plays Shana, Louise (ZnT), Kagura (Gintama) and Nagi (Hayate) for her most well know stuff.
    J.C. Staff seem to cast her and Hino Satoshi as main characters in most of there projects, She's definitely got a recognizable voice, Although she's toned down the pitch of her voice a little with Taiga which sounds alot better to me.

Also anime rawks so hard I am gonna force everyone at my college's anime club to watch the first two episodes tomorrow.
    You have an anime club at your college? Lucky bastard.

Anyway, I started watching this series last night and I got to say, it's pretty damn good. Love the VA for Taiga and I can't get that damn Vanilla song out of my head.

I didn't quite understand the scene around 15:50 of episode 5. Was it a reference to something?

Spoiler!