Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    I hope Killer bee plays a larger role and has some fights in the show so that we can play as him in ultimate ninja and Clash of ninja series.

I would like to point out 2 things.
    1) the new animal realm could not be Naruto's mother due to the Fifth Hokage saying that Naruto's fighting style is more like is mothers (Naruto sucks(ed) at summoning). And did she not die in childbrith?
    2) Would the fake bee not be a solid manifestation of chakra, which is a mix of both bee's and the 8 tails, and therefore the sharingan could have been fooled (Kage Bushin fools it). and it wasnt really a replacement technique because bee came out of the tenticle, he merely changed the form of one tenticle to another while keeping his body safe.

madara is totally naruto's mom... i mean wtf is naruto's mom coming up about? she wasnt anything real special other than her "not giving up fighting style" that she gave naruto through his personality
    Just think of me as your local Special Olympics announcer. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/ima...ine=1204054089
    Your Current Signature Picture i talk a lot and your retarded.

Did anyone else want to play Mortal Kombat when pein ripped out that guys soul??? anyone???? lol

Nicccceeeeee!!!!! Chapter. Very pleased.

Allu Hail Briwitwania
    no chapter this week?????

Quote Originally Posted by Kazrith View Post
    I would like to point out 2 things.
    1) the new animal realm could not be Naruto's mother due to the Fifth Hokage saying that Naruto's fighting style is more like is mothers (Naruto sucks(ed) at summoning). And did she not die in childbrith?
    I don't think that each realms abilities are based on the original hosts abilities, but rather Pain himself divides his abilities among 6 bodies - so that they can be taken to extreme levels.

Jiraiya had met (and fought?) each of Pain's bodies before they became part of Pain, and yet he didn't recognize any of the techniques that Pain used on him. For example, the guy that sucks up chakra... That technique is pretty distinctive ablity and if Jiraiya had seen him use it before - he would've recognized the host right away.