Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I always suspected that there was some sort of barrier around the village. Especially watch the anime filler there the enemy established a barrier around the village around the village to trap the villagers from leaving.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    What's your deal with the body on the autopsy table?
    I think he means that the body on examining table was the summoning Pain from the Jiriaya death match. Or, maybe somebody was going to die............

Is this some sort of race to see who post that the new chapter is out.............Oh, yea great chapter.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Huh I'm guessing Kakashi's gonna get killed in the next few chapter and Killerbee becoming the new teacher for Naruto.
    You know Kakashi isn't the only strong shinobi within the village, also I'm hoping that Naruto too will meet the Eigth Tailed and have him shared his secret on communicating so efficiently with his Tailed Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    You know Kakashi isn't the only strong shinobi within the village, also I'm hoping that Naruto too will meet the Eigth Tailed and have him shared his secret on communicating so efficiently with his Tailed Beast.
    and you saw how one of the Pain just took out a soul from the body... Jiraiya got pwned by Pain, kakashi can as well, of course he's not alone but they're all weaker then Jiraiya maybe not tsunade but oh well we're going to see it next couple chapter unless Naruto do his big opening again.

What's your deal with the body on the autopsy table?
    I had a theory that the body on the autopsy table would come back to life regardless of how many bodys pain summons..i was right about that at least..that was my only point in saying that..

But it didn't come back to life. The girl is the new summoning body....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    I had a theory that the body on the autopsy table would come back to life regardless of how many bodys pain summons..i was right about that at least..that was my only point in saying that..

what your right the hell w/ that

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    But it didn't come back to life. The girl is the new summoning body....
    I here what your talking bout Hardcasex I had the same theory but Afro is right the girl is the new summoning body.

Besides the autopsy ppl removed those black spikes from the old summoning Pains body so he may have to do so re-engineering if he wants that body back.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

incredible chapter konoha needs hero now