Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    Killer Bee is so awesome. And I love the 8-tails personality! It's hilarious!

It's interesting that In Killer Bee's inner place, He just chills on the 8-tail's face like that!

Naruto couldn't do that with the Kyuubi. Killer Bee must have total dominance.

So Guys, It looks Like Sasuke did not Beat Killer Bee afterall

HA! It's Glorious! Looks like the Black fires from Hell were just for show.
    Yea. Killer Bee (dare I say it.....I will) pulled a Sasuke to get away from Amaterasu lol. Actually, a combination, summoned the 8-tails to take the hit and then Replacement jutsu (i guess you could say) to escape it.

But I agree with you. Naruto couldn't have hoped to do what Killer Bee is doing with his Bijuu. And lol at Zetsu for laughing when it turned out to be a tentacle they were trying to seal.

oh hell yes, we get to see pain whip a whole village's ass. i wonder what the significance of pain calling each of his body's a "realm" is. and considering the yahiko pain is called the "god realm" i'm guessing he's the strongest.

and damn it was badass how he just ripped the soul out some guy like the freakin death god the 4th summoned. seriously konoha better hope pain finds out naruto isn't there and just leaves or they are screwed...

and how awesome is killa bee. here we all thought he was dead, but no he out did the sharingan is now just chillin. two huge thumbs up to kishi for keeping him alive.

Well, I wasnt expecting Bee to still be around...thought would be another random Jinchuuriki that is breifly mentioned and sealed, like Yugito, or the 4 tails... the plot continues... Raikage's gonna be piiiiiiiiiissed.

chap 419.. incredible events in 1 chapter...

I have to discuss chapter 419...no chapter in recent memory had so many awesome and intriguing events wrapped up in 1 chapter:

-Killerbee escaping(who the hell knew he would escape Madara,Zetsu and Kisame....incredible..just incredible..)

-Pain attacking konoha(but i was correct about that body on the autopsy table)

-Ino's dad got killed by Pain how will she take it?

-Cloud shinobi..what will they do?

-Konoha...will the destruction Pain is raining on konoha destroy it worse than what Orochimaru did? Will there be a Konoha for Naruto to return to? and if so what state will it be in?

All of these are interesting happenings and it does set the story up finally for good things to come in the future...or bad who knows..

What do you guys think of these events?
    Last edited by Hardcasex; 10-03-2008 at 07:51 AM.

If this is the official discussion thread for the new chapter you should have fixed it up better, i.e. proper title and such........Well, your right it's a great chapter.

Huh I'm guessing Kakashi's gonna get killed in the next few chapter and Killerbee becoming the new teacher for Naruto.

yea your right I guess but im multi tasking a bit so i did make a few mistakes..but the gist of the thread is there though..

What's your deal with the body on the autopsy table?

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    that wasnt ino dad it was just some random ninja

yeah ino's dad has long hair. the guy pain killed had short hair