Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

pain kicks so much ass
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Really? i didnt know most ppl had predicted the killerbee 'ending'. Nice that naruto is finally getting the plot moving on..thou it seems its coming to an end too, but bah whatever. Anw so it seems like pein is like wat 6 different ppl n 6 different minds who are able to see what each other sees? N seriously konoha sucks that they just let in the most powerful dude in n there isnt like an army waiting for them already..but watever nice chapter

thank god that we get to see more of killerbee

...anyone else notice that kishi is a wu-tang fan, and seems like hes putting himself in bees' shoes

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Really? i didnt know most ppl had predicted the killerbee 'ending'. Nice that naruto is finally getting the plot moving on..thou it seems its coming to an end too, but bah whatever. Anw so it seems like pein is like wat 6 different ppl n 6 different minds who are able to see what each other sees? N seriously konoha sucks that they just let in the most powerful dude in n there isnt like an army waiting for them already..but watever nice chapter
    I was under the impression that most people thought that Killerbee would escape heavily injured from the Sasuke fight.

I agree it was a nice chapter. Even if Kishi dragged Naruto's progress again, the rest still made up for it.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm disappointed at the brief Byakugan "cameo" :(

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    You're forgetting that Konoha had no clue Pein was on his way there to begin with, so there isn't much they can do about that. And they thought it was only one person and then the other 5 bodies were summoned. So Konoha wasn't aware of the other 5 bodies.

man that sucked. We need less killabee and less introducing of new characters and more naruto vs. sasuke and even more PAIN!

well it seems like him/clan is going to be helping to take down pain

Killer Bee is so awesome. And I love the 8-tails personality! It's hilarious!

It's interesting that In Killer Bee's inner place, He just chills on the 8-tail's face like that!

Naruto couldn't do that with the Kyuubi. Killer Bee must have total dominance.

So Guys, It looks Like Sasuke did not Beat Killer Bee afterall

HA! It's Glorious! Looks like the Black fires from Hell were just for show.