Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    Naruto will never control the fox effectively because he doesn't actively suppress it. the seals suppress it. the seals control more of the fox power than naruto can release. unlike other hosts who are in direct control or directly effected by their bijuu naruto lived most of his life without even being aware of it.
    This is true... I agree on this.

And the main reason Gaara never succeed on gaining control over his bijuu was because he was a mare tool and no one was there to assist him and give him any knowledge on how to surpass his bijuu. Ergo he had to do everything alone.
    + he was kinda psychotic so he wouldn't allow anyone get near him, and if anyone attempted to assist him they would end up dead either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    + he was kinda psychotic so he wouldn't allow anyone get near him, and if anyone attempted to assist him they would end up dead either way.
    Well to address this last issue Freakshow you know part of the reason why Gaara was what you may call psychotic is because one of the side effects of having the 1 tails is eternal insominia because if you fall asleep the 1 tails takes over.

So the long term effects of having little to no sleep for fear of being taking over plus the many assasination attempts on his life by his own father drove
    him over the edge.

Now with the new chapter out I can talk about the spoliers I saw that got me intrested in starting this thread in the 1st place. I love how Killer bee and the 8 tails have a lesiurely conversation as tho they do this all the time. They work together as partners not one over the other and this is what got me thinking about Naruto's relationship with the 9 tails and how diffirent it is.

If Naruto and the 9 tails can get to this level of cooperation and mutual respect he will be able to tap into the 9 tails power much faster and easier than he currently does.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

With that cage constantly reminding the Kyuubi of the 4th and being sealed inside Naruto, I don't know if the Kyuubi would ever be able to work with him unless Naruto somehow makes the Kyuubi fully submit to his (Naruto's) own will.

This is actually pretty old news, Chiyo said this back in the Gaara retrival arc. A Jinchuuriki must harmonize with it's Bijuu to harness all of the power of their tailed-beast. Naruto will never cooperate with the Kyuubi, therefore there is no way Naruto and Kyuubi can become like Bee and Hachibi.

Well kyubi is a prison even inside naruto, where ichibi seems to be "free" in the body of his jinchuriki... it's like you are a prisoner for 16 years and there is a gay that comes to you and only say "give me power blabla bla" so the kyubi's reaction can only be one: "some day you will see how it is on your own" or something like that ....
    so my point is that naruto first must remove the seal and use his "power" to become friends with biju, just like with gare ...
    ...but I whould like to see they cooperation in diffrent way to what the killerbee and ichibi does (transformation)... the kyubi bunshin ;D where naruto create a clone controled by kyubi - that whould be a great team

lols at the old thread....at least I was on to something.

Makes me wonder though what will happen if Tobi tried to become a Jinchuuriki with no respect for his Bijuu?

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

Makes me wonder though what will happen if Tobi tried to become a Jinchuuriki with no respect for his Bijuu?
    That's such a difficult question with Tobi!

To start, the first step in mastering one's Jinchuuriki powers is mastering one's inner hatred; otherwise, presumably, the Bijuu will be able to latch onto that the moment a Jinchuuriki attempts to access its powers. However, while in normal circumstances this training involves making peace with hatred (i.e, becoming less hateful), Tobi is a different sort of "master" of hatred. It's been stated that Tobi is using the hatred of others to control them, rather than being controlled by his own hatred. That's part of what makes him different from Nagato; he understands hatred very well. Can hateful emotions, the primary attack used by the Bijuu's Will, actually overpower Tobi's Will? Because if they can't overpower his Will with their hatred, he won't lose in mental battles against a Bijuu.

The more likely scenario I can see is that Tobi could pacify any Bijuu with his Doujutsu, even as a Jinchuuriki. I think the Rikudou probably could do the same with the Juubi, too.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar

This might be completely irrelevant, but here goes nothing.

Before the juubi itself, and the sage as the Juubi's jinchuuriki were revealed in the manga, I had this idea of the ideal shinobi. And this ultimate shinobi was an uchiha jinchuurki of the kyuubi.

Why? Because we saw Sasuke peer into Naruto's ebing to converse and even suppresss the Kyuubi, so I imagined an uchiha member with the EMS becoming the jinchuurki of the kyuubi, peering into himself, and taming the kyuubi with his doujutsu(as Rlin just mentioned.), ending with an EMS possessing uchiha with complete power over the Kyuubi's chakra, the Kyuubi itself having no power to rebel or take over his master. (An entirely different situation than Naruto's current relationship with Karuma.)

This imagined Uchiha jinchuuriki would have all the chakra in the world to spam massive amaterasu's, tsukuyomi's, etc. Which is why i found this fabled character to be the perfect shinobi.

Then I found out the sage was the jinchuuriki of the Juubi, which by far surpassed my imagined character lol.

So you can say my uchiha kyuubi jinchuuriki with EMS is a limited version of the sage at his peak, but yet stronger than any other actualy character in the manga, I would claim.

Also, the uchiha would need to be the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi specifically since the EMS or Mangekyou seems to have no inherent ability to tame any other bijuu; which is mysterious in itself.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

The Uchiha Dojutsu is based on visual contact with their eyes. I don't think they can use their eyes on themselves hence I suspect placing a Bijuu inside will be a disaster and instead of him controlling the Jyuubi it will control him.

The Rikudou did not use hatred he was a man of inner peace that's why he choose his younger son. That's also why he was able to control the Jyuubi because it could not latch on to his hatred.

Fire type

The Uchiha Dojutsu is based on visual contact with their eyes. I don't think they can use their eyes on themselves hence I suspect placing a Bijuu inside will be a disaster and instead of him controlling the Jyuubi it will control him.

The Rikudou did not use hatred he was a man of inner peace that's why he choose his younger son. That's also why he was able to control the Jyuubi because it could not latch on to his hatred.
    Yet, their ocular powers come from their powerful souls, it's even possible that it is even stronger in their inner worlds, since they aren't limited there by their physical capabilities. The eye itself changed over time, to be capable of utilizing the power of their souls, not the other way around.