Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    its entirely possible, when you consider that the other ones were just put in thier hosts with no controls whatsoever it seems. meanwhile the 4th set it up that the fox's chakra was always mixing in with his son's. If someone had decided to start training him at a younger age, he might be at the stage killerbee is now.

Naruto didnt know about the fox until he was 12.. where most of the other jinchuuriki were probably told much earlier (gaara knew about shakaku at what.. 6? and didnt really start getting full control of him until he was 13 at least)

somehow, I suspect the kyuubi knows why he was sealed in naruto (again, not only is he the most powerful, he is the smartest and most cunning of the tailed beasts), so its possible that he'll realize (if he hasnt already) that he needs to come to grips that he and naruto have to work together. if not, maybe 'bee and the 8-tails will be able to convince him
    come fight my brute here

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Naruto will never control the fox effectively because he doesn't actively suppress it. the seals suppress it. the seals control more of the fox power than naruto can release. unlike other hosts who are in direct control or directly effected by their bijuu naruto lived most of his life without even being aware of it. all other hosts had to deal with controling the power since they were kids and well when compared to them naruto has only had access to the power for three years where ass some one like gaara had access to it fo 15 and actively learned to supress it and or call forth the power when needed like killer bee.

If naruto learns how to control his 4 tail state that will be all he knows how to control until the 5th tail appears and takes over because he can't control the power all at once due to him not having full access of the power to begin with

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Banned
    I also believe too that the 9 tails is on a completely different level than the other kyuubi. Sort of like the difference in strength of the Arrancars in bleach. The Arrancar that is ranked 4th could be 3 times stronger than the one ranked fifth, and the #1 ranked Arrancar could be 8x stronger than the 2nd. I sort of look at the rankings of the tailed beasts the same way.

I also agree with other people that posted that Naruto has to get respect from the kyuubi.

The kyuubi respects the Uchihas so it is possible that Naruto can earn respect also. Does the Kyuubi know that the one who sealed him was Naruto's father? If the kyuubi doesn't already know that, that probably could get Naruto some respect too.

If we consider their ages, the 2-tails and the 8-tails are clearly older than Gaara and Naruto, therefore they've had much more time to try and control their Bijuu's power. Taking the conversation Jiraiya had with the Scroll Key Frog about Naruto and the Kyuubi's chakra into consideration, the Jinchuuriki are trying to resist getting their own chakra from being pushed aside (not getting taken over by it). So if they can put forth enough of their own chakra to counterbalance enough of the Bijuu's chakra, then they have a better chance of controlling it.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If we consider their ages, the 2-tails and the 8-tails are clearly older than Gaara and Naruto, therefore they've had much more time to try and control their Bijuu's power. Taking the conversation Jiraiya had with the Scroll Key Frog about Naruto and the Kyuubi's chakra into consideration, the Jinchuuriki are trying to resist getting their own chakra from being pushed aside (not getting taken over by it). So if they can put forth enough of their own chakra to counterbalance enough of the Bijuu's chakra, then they have a better chance of controlling it.
    And that's where Senjutsu comes in. Naruto will counterbalance kyubi's chakra with natural energy while he gains access to kybui's full power. But he still has to convince Kyubi to work with him first. Kyubi doesn't respect Naruto as of now, and is only lookin after it's own hide, a creature like kyubi only respects power, Naruto will have to showcase his own power, then the kyubi will realize it's better off with him than under the control of the uchihas.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I think the way they master there tailed beast is that they sych up or something like that. Like if naruto was a evil character, I think that the Nine Tails would be more submissive to him because of his persona.

kyubbi and naruto teaming up, id like to see that

and then kyubbi says to naruto you were never alone...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

lol, i'd like to see that, kyubi with a heart. Who knows, after spending 16 years inside him, maybe kyubi genuinely will start to care about Naruto.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    I also believe too that the 9 tails is on a completely different level than the other kyuubi.
    dude theres only one kyuubi

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Cool

I also totally agree with you.....as it can be seen from the eight tail and his host seem to share some sort of,".... I respect your shit and you respect my shit...", relationship.

For example the time Sasuke asked him if he's eight tailed (or something to that effect). And, bee responded Mr. Eight Tailed. This does show some sort of respect.

The Nine Tailed have always viewed Naruto as being weak and just wanted to take him over in those instances to rule his body just like Ichigo Inner Hollow. I believe if Naruto develops his own powers and starts to exhibit strength that impress the Nine Tailed maybe cooperative relationship will developed between.