• l3l Average

1 25.00%
  • l2l Bad

1 25.00%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail 306 Discussion / 307 Predictions

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Well, too easy and too fast. It's a type of "Must win" chapter. And I've only one question in my head each time I read Gray related chapter. When he will stop being childish and say something to Juvia. If I was in her place I would abandon him 100 chapters ago.

Ha Ha, he won a hat XD, Makes me want to play TF2.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Gray Fullbuster:
    - Character Skill: Topless - gain additional 10% attack boost and 5% critical hit rate when being topless, opens up the sword-(fate)archer-like-skills.

Sure, why not. The last panel is pretty cool. Somehow this chapter felt like a tribute to a few series...

I hope he keeps the hat.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I hope he keeps the hat.
    Would be nice but...Well....he is a strip-ist, eh?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Too short. I was expecting for it to be drawn out battle as the build up to this fight was done nicely.

sig made by me

Mashima at his best again... A one chapter fight with enough build-up and an epicness in the end... other mangakas need 2 or 3 chapters.. but mashima can pull it off with just 1 damn chapter... hihihi... I have to admit though that he uses a love of Deux ex machina... ahahhaha
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Im kinda disappointed in Sabertooth....They are turning out to be a bunch of punks :( This makes Grimoire Heart look like beasts even back then.

Im glad we are moving on though. I want the 2 dragon slayers to join FT and make it a Dragon Slayer guild! And also move on to something regarding the dragons and demons too. So whose fighting next? Maybe Luxus and Ogra? I think that would be an impressive fight! I really wish we got to see the FT team B attack that magic meter measurer thing from a couple chapters back, would have loved to get an estimate on their power level
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Im kinda disappointed in Sabertooth....They are turning out to be a bunch of punks :( This makes Grimoire Heart look like beasts even back then.

Im glad we are moving on though. I want the 2 dragon slayers to join FT and make it a Dragon Slayer guild! And also move on to something regarding the dragons and demons too. So whose fighting next? Maybe Luxus and Ogra? I think that would be an impressive fight! I really wish we got to see the FT team B attack that magic meter measurer thing from a couple chapters back, would have loved to get an estimate on their power level
    Shock, I wonder if Sting and the other guy are really dragon slayers and raised by real dragons. The Real Dragons disappeared 7 yrs ago, before Sting and the other guy were trained to be slayers, it calls into question whether they were raised by true dragons or not. Also as weve seen Rogue and Sting are much weaker than Natsu and Gajeel, did they really have the power to Kill their Dragons as they claimed?

My thinking is that someone arranged for these guys to be fooled into recieving DS powers similar to Laxus. In any case, I think Rogue and Sting are way too corrupt to be FT Mages. I would prefer if Makarov did not accept them into the Guild.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !