View Poll Results: What Rating Would You Give This Series As It Is Now?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man this is the shit... A+

16 14.55%
  • Dude it ain't that bad....B

50 45.45%
  • I try to skip the eps until things pick up....C

36 32.73%
  • To hell with it all, I'll watch something else.....D

8 7.27%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    lol, come on all manga characters know how to fly!

the manga is still good, but getting too repetitive.
    the anime failed ever since the fillers started.
    i agree manga needs to swich things up and the fillers are trash. im just gonna act like the fillers never happened and wait for the orihime kiddnapping

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

meh, Bleach just seems to be all fighting now.

And a crappy goal to. Rescue Orihime, wow that's original and exciting. -_-

yeah way to repetitive but who would u rather rescue orihime or rukia?

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    yeah way to repetitive but who would u rather rescue orihime or rukia?
    Rukia! Orihime can just die... She's kinda worthless after all. Nice she can heal wounds woot woot. She can hardly do some. BTW my vote went to B.

Quote Originally Posted by B-One View Post
    Rukia! Orihime can just die... She's kinda worthless after all. Nice she can heal wounds woot woot. She can hardly do some. BTW my vote went to B.
    Orihime has to be there! You have to have one of each kind for the party after all.

Anyways, Orihime does seem important to the story; her power can tear apart matter or whatever, and she said she's going to use it to destroy the Hollow-making thing Aizen has (I am not going to try to spell that word). She may be the key to defeating Aizen.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Orihime can return things to a previous state, her ability is not actually healing, so shes got like time and space control, shes super radblistic

well,the anime is impossible to watch nowadays...and people that made the mistake to watch the bounto arc will find it even more shitty.Seriously don't watch it,it may ruin even the manga for you...
    as for the manga,HM arc isn't that great,probably because it is slow-paced.but we can hope kubo has made up something really good for the end of the arc

lol that's funny, i just editted the last post at the spoilers (my post) with a new spoiler and it's translations says something like "peachlicious"..

check it out lol

They should make bleach chapters like FMA chapters. To keep it interesting with hold a few chapters at a time and release a full chapter(3-4 combined) each month. Short chapters with one thing happening and like 8 full dialogs bubbles doesn't seem to interest me as much.

I'm really into Bleach right now. The whole Orihime rescue is just a sub-plot when you look at the big picture. The main plot is with Aizen trying to get the King's key. Unlike the Rukia rescue which was only to rescue Rukia, the Orihime rescue is probably here to show us developments in Ichigo's Vizard and to show us Espada and their powers.

As for the anime, I can't wait for the Ichigo vs Grimmjaw fight to be animated as that was a really intense battle. The whole part explaining Grimmjaw's background was some good information.