View Poll Results: What Rating Would You Give This Series As It Is Now?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man this is the shit... A+

16 14.55%
  • Dude it ain't that bad....B

50 45.45%
  • I try to skip the eps until things pick up....C

36 32.73%
  • To hell with it all, I'll watch something else.....D

8 7.27%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binarykunai View Post
    I continue to watch the anime because of the character designs, their interactions and of course the signature of Bleach - hyperpowered sword fights.

As to Ichigo's powerup resolve wins...that's bascially the essence of shounen.

As to the plot being driven to slowly in the anime...well it's filler time this time around in the anime, so don't expect to much now. Did you want the anime to pull a shippuuden (blending filler elements in the canon episodes) or what?
    Actually bleach is more guilty of that than naruto at the moment since it has the three stuffed animals hanging out and doing stuff when they don't even exist in the manga.

Only thing in naruto is that one girl from sand who we barely see and her character design is actally in the manga as one of the girls who fawns over gaara when he is rescued.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by placeboshotgun View Post
    Actually bleach is more guilty of that than naruto at the moment since it has the three stuffed animals hanging out and doing stuff when they don't even exist in the manga. ...
    I actually thought/hoped that the stuffed animals would be killed off at the end of the Bounto Arc. :/ Looks like that ship has sailed.

Maybe they will be killed in a filler (hopefully)?

As for the topic:

I wouldn't give up on BLEACH yet. It's hit a rough spot but what manga/anime hasn't?Okay not many but Kubo Tite made the awesome Soul Society Arc so he can definatley turn Heuco Mundo Arc around can't he? After all, all the fights before Ichigo were pretty good in my opinion.

I just thought of this but I think Kubo was trying to make the Ichi vs. GJ fight to look awesome in the anime which is kinda stupid when he should be focusing on the manga cause the anime is the animators part. Hey it's an idea :/
    O.o

I hate the stuffed animals as much as the next guy, but at least they don't do too much. They're usually out of the way and only say stupid shit, nothing big that affects the story.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

I still keep up with the manga, although I do confess that it doesn't thrill me as much as it used to. As for the anime, I have stopped watching. Why? It sucks. There is a point in a person's life where you simply get tired of endless non-creative, non-plotted fighting.

If you are tired of Bleach, just try some other stuff. I recommend One Piece, still going as strong as ever >.<.

At least Bleach still has its style.

bleach episodes are hella stupid. wtf is the crap with shouta and the soccer stuff -_- we want to see something as cool as ichigo deflecting the byakuya's million blade bankai again!

If we are talking about the manga I love it, great art. It is true that the latest arc is dragging on but I think they are trying to introduce the Espada and Aizen's side before the whole winter war thing to make it more epic. I think people just expect to much from manga, its all about the awesome action and crazy drawings that pull me in.

Veteran Member
    well, this is like a B....onepiece so far seems to be an A, and naruto A+

in one word, yes
    bleach has become a peach
    if that does mean it has lost a bit of its momentum going from A to B quality
    it still is sort of entertaining to watch the fight scenes, yet it continuous resonates this cliche feeling that says "so now what?"
    it just doesn't deliver like it used to

Initiate
    definitly peach . I stopped reading it the moement they started flying XD I was like WTF? How when ? It was just terrible....

Quote Originally Posted by onix View Post
    definitly peach . I stopped reading it the moement they started flying XD I was like WTF? How when ? It was just terrible....
    lol, come on all manga characters know how to fly!

the manga is still good, but getting too repetitive.
    the anime failed ever since the fillers started.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!