Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    The proof came from Gameboy (Who is a friend of the real poster) when he brought it to light in the, "Naruto is the Perfect Hero" thread in the theories section. And he posted a link to the original theory that was posted in early August on NF.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8108

And SHODAIME! responded with something along the lines of, "That's me but I'm on this site now and not there."

But the thing is, the person who wrote and posted all of the theories on NF hasn't left NF and still actively posts and interacts with people.
    ~~~~~
    I'm going to respond to the OP now.

I don't believe Madara uses Senjutsu. I think he must use something else to maintain whatever he has going on with himself.

I also don't believe the 6th chakra type is nature. It has to be something beyond the standard elementals and light and dark. I do agree that pain has a lot of Chakra. He has to have a lot to maintain those six bodies. That is, if he doesn't do it entirely by himself. (I get the feeling that the bodies themselves are 'still alive', and producing their own Chakra but on a mental level, they're dead.)

That was really Naruto risking himself to kill Kakuzu. It was even commented by Kakuzu, that Naruto risking his own life to do it.

I don't know what to say about Naruto and the Key that Jiraiya left. Is Naruto going to swallow it? Because the Keyfrog complained about keeping the 'lock and key' together when we last saw Jiraiya talking to the Keyfrog. But it's a merit for Naruto winning against somebody, so in that thought, I say it's possible.
    with regards to the part about "shodaime" i don't really know anything about this so , i won't put my foot into my mouth.
    Last edited by ArmChairANBU; 10-01-2008 at 09:15 AM. Reason: typing mistake

Thanks to everyone who took the time to post on this thread.

--ArmChairAnbu

based on the posts about the yin ,yang theory of the kyubi's imprisonment.

by the way..and this is just a thought , but if the only yin chakra of the kyubi is sealed in naruto and the yang chakra is sealed in the death god , and if as jiraiya says the seal is weakening then , does that mean that along with seal on naruto's body breaking the seal keeping the remaining yang chakra and the yondaime will also break and he will come back?

seems unlikely but you never know.
    Last edited by ArmChairANBU; 10-01-2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by ArmChairANBU View Post
    based on the posts about the yin ,yang theory of the kyubi's imprisonment.

by the way..and this is just a thought , but if the only yin chakra of the kyubi is sealed in naruto and the yang chakra is sealed in the death god , and if as jiraiya says the seal is weakening then , does that mean that along with seal on naruto's body breaking the seal keeping the remaining yang chakra and the yondaime will also break and he will come back?

seems unlikely but you never know.
    You got your stuff mixed up. Its the Yang chakra that's sealed in Naruto. Anyway, the seal on Naruto and the Death God seal are not the same things. Notice how they only talk about the seal weakening on Naruto.

The seal on Naruto is weakening only because some of the Kyuubi's chakra is allowed to mix with his own. So I suppose everytime he uses the Kyuubi's chakra, the rate at which the two mix increases little by little, and the seal weakens more and more. But since Naruto still can't control the Kyuubi's chakra, the process is doing more harm than good.

Man I wanted to post something in response but all I wanted say has already been said.