Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    bang, shot down by three posts
    for a while there , i didn't think i was going to get any so 3 is better that 0 .

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Honestly, just ask any blue name but be careful.
    i found damnz and PM-ed him asking him o move the thread .

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Its not known if the Yin chakra of the Kyuubi is also sealed inside Naruto. The only one we know for sure is the Yang chakra of the Kyuubi. If Jiraiya had taught Nagato Senjutsu back then, he would have recognized it when Jiraiya went into Sage Mode.
    well , one thing is for sure the seal is weakening and will slowly fade away , so naruto needs a way to survive the kyubi, maybe sasuke will come back and use his sharingan to control the kyubi while naruto absorbs the chakra and converts it with the help of tenzou and the shodaime's necklace.

But that has too many iffs and buts and will be shot down in one post.

Its not known if the Yin chakra of the Kyuubi is also sealed inside Naruto. The only one we know for sure is the Yang chakra of the Kyuubi. If Jiraiya had taught Nagato Senjutsu back then, he would have recognized it when Jiraiya went into Sage Mode.
    True but Shodaime had a very good theory with great evidence on kyubi's yin/yang chakra in which he stated that the kyubi's yin chakra might also be inside Naruto as well. I'll try to find it.

Edit: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7972
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 10-01-2008 at 08:23 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

himself

so shodaime is plagiurizing? what proof do u have? whoever comes up with his theories, they're very well researched and thought out. To be honest, I think most of the theories are his own cause his responses are very well versed also.

There's so much we don't know, damn.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    True but Shodaime had a very good theory with great evidence on kyubi's yin/yang chakra in which he stated that the kyubi's yin chakra might also be inside Naruto as well. I'll try to find it.

Edit: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7972
    Yea I read his theory and I didn't agree with it simply because Jiraiya clearly states that only the Yang Chakra of the Kyuubi was sealed inside Naruto. Whereas for the Yin Chakra, he states that it was sealed with the Shiki Fujin but he didn't say that it was sealed in Naruto as well. If they were both parts of the Kyuubi's chakra are inside him, Jiraiya would have said so.

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    himself

so shodaime is plagiurizing? what proof do u have? whoever comes up with his theories, they're very well researched and thought out. To be honest, I think most of the theories are his own cause his responses are very well versed also.

There's so much we don't know, damn.
    The proof came from Gameboy (Who is a friend of the real poster) when he brought it to light in the, "Naruto is the Perfect Hero" thread in the theories section. And he posted a link to the original theory that was posted in early August on NF.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8108

And SHODAIME! responded with something along the lines of, "That's me but I'm on this site now and not there."

But the thing is, the person who wrote and posted all of the theories on NF hasn't left NF and still actively posts and interacts with people.
    ~~~~~
    I'm going to respond to the OP now.

I don't believe Madara uses Senjutsu. I think he must use something else to maintain whatever he has going on with himself.

I also don't believe the 6th chakra type is nature. It has to be something beyond the standard elementals and light and dark. I do agree that pain has a lot of Chakra. He has to have a lot to maintain those six bodies. That is, if he doesn't do it entirely by himself. (I get the feeling that the bodies themselves are 'still alive', and producing their own Chakra but on a mental level, they're dead.)

That was really Naruto risking himself to kill Kakuzu. It was even commented by Kakuzu, that Naruto risking his own life to do it.

I don't know what to say about Naruto and the Key that Jiraiya left. Is Naruto going to swallow it? Because the Keyfrog complained about keeping the 'lock and key' together when we last saw Jiraiya talking to the Keyfrog. But it's a merit for Naruto winning against somebody, so in that thought, I say it's possible.

Yea I read his theory and I didn't agree with it simply because Jiraiya clearly states that only the Yang Chakra of the Kyuubi was sealed inside Naruto. Whereas for the Yin Chakra, he states that it was sealed with the Shiki Fujin but he didn't say that it was sealed in Naruto as well. If they were both parts of the Kyuubi's chakra are inside him, Jiraiya would have said so.
    maybe the yang chakra was given (sealed in ) to naruto and the yin chakra was kept (imprisoned) along with minato in the belly of the death god.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmChairANBU View Post
    maybe the yang chakra was given (sealed in ) to naruto and the yin chakra was kept (imprisoned) along with minato in the belly of the death god.
    This is exactly what I believe cuz that's what Shiki Fujin does. Seals the soul of the user and the thing he intends to seal.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    The proof came from Gameboy (Who is a friend of the real poster) when he brought it to light in the, "Naruto is the Perfect Hero" thread in the theories section. And he posted a link to the original theory that was posted in early August on NF.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8108

And SHODAIME! responded with something along the lines of, "That's me but I'm on this site now and not there."

But the thing is, the person who wrote and posted all of the theories on NF hasn't left NF and still actively posts and interacts with people.
    ~~~~~
    I'm going to respond to the OP now.

I don't believe Madara uses Senjutsu. I think he must use something else to maintain whatever he has going on with himself.

I also don't believe the 6th chakra type is nature. It has to be something beyond the standard elementals and light and dark. I do agree that pain has a lot of Chakra. He has to have a lot to maintain those six bodies. That is, if he doesn't do it entirely by himself. (I get the feeling that the bodies themselves are 'still alive', and producing their own Chakra but on a mental level, they're dead.)

That was really Naruto risking himself to kill Kakuzu. It was even commented by Kakuzu, that Naruto risking his own life to do it.

I don't know what to say about Naruto and the Key that Jiraiya left. Is Naruto going to swallow it? Because the Keyfrog complained about keeping the 'lock and key' together when we last saw Jiraiya talking to the Keyfrog. But it's a merit for Naruto winning against somebody, so in that thought, I say it's possible.
    I agree that madara probably does not use seninjutsu and that pein was not aware of seninjutsu when jiraiya used it in their fight. ( i checked the manga).

with regards to the kyubi seal and the keyfrog , and my theory that naruto will be forced to use the keyfrog to open the seal in battle to defeat pein. while it is a probabilty , it could be redundant if in the next chapter fukasaku actually explains to naruto the relationship between him ,nature chakra and kyubi chakra.

As they say 2 is company 3 is a crowd LOL