View Poll Results: The most annoying Fans are.........

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • One piece

26 11.93%
  • Naruto

157 72.02%
  • Bleach

11 5.05%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

2 0.92%
  • Gundam

3 1.38%
  • Dragon Ball

10 4.59%
  • Air Gear

0 0%
  • Death Note

7 3.21%
  • To Love-Ru

2 0.92%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    I'm going to agree that Naruto has the worst fans to deal with. There is always arguments and debates. Just look at the dream matchup posts lol crazy debating going on there.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    I'm going to agree that Naruto has the worst fans to deal with. There is always arguments and debates. Just look at the dream matchup posts lol crazy debating going on there.
    Sounds like active participation to me.

How does active participation make Naruto fans the worst. Isn't this the reason we have forums? Take away the Naruto fans and most forums will be like graveyards.

The real problem are the non-Naruto fans (usually OP fans) who constantly pick on the Naruto fans, and by that fact alone they become worse to deal with.

It seems very rare to find a Naruto fan going out of his/her way to criticize other manga Fans. Naruto fans instead stay within the Naruto part of the forum and have fun debating one another.

Thats my opinion at least.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It seems very rare to find a Naruto fan going out of his/her way to criticize other manga Fans.
    It's happened to me. Doesn't happen online too much but it happens at Borders. When your copy of Genshiken is slapped out of your hands and you're told to read Naruto because its better you start to have some disdain towards Naruto fans. Toss on the fact that the group of Narutards was disturbing other customers and that I feel that Genshiken should be treated with the same respect as the bible and then you you realize that I would become visibly upset. I yelled that day. A lot. And I was commended for it.

And yes this is a One Piece fan talking. XP

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Sounds like active participation to me.

How does active participation make Naruto fans the worst. Isn't this the reason we have forums? Take away the Naruto fans and most forums will be like graveyards.

The real problem are the non-Naruto fans (usually OP fans) who constantly pick on the Naruto fans, and by that fact alone they become worse to deal with.

It seems very rare to find a Naruto fan going out of his/her way to criticize other manga Fans. Naruto fans instead stay within the Naruto part of the forum and have fun debating one another.

Thats my opinion at least.
    I'm just saying they're the worst as the poll says. I'm one of the fans so I know. Not worst as in bad I'm just saying in general. Like as in as fans we really get into it. That's what it's about.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by sage of the ninetails View Post
    narutards without a doubt , once at school i seen a boy come to school dressed up just like he was a ninja, the guy had the naruto headband on and everything,i was embarrassed for him, i mean the guy had to be atleast 16 or 17 years old acting like he was a 10 year old going trick-or-treating, i lmao when i seen him.
    haha that reminds me of when I was in high school in my guitar class we had this kid in the back with the konoha headband and he wore it. Nobody besides a few people knew what the hell he was doing.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    It's happened to me. Doesn't happen online too much but it happens at Borders. When your copy of Genshiken is slapped out of your hands and you're told to read Naruto because its better you start to have some disdain towards Naruto fans. Toss on the fact that the group of Narutards was disturbing other customers and that I feel that Genshiken should be treated with the same respect as the bible and then you you realize that I would become visibly upset. I yelled that day. A lot. And I was commended for it.

And yes this is a One Piece fan talking. XP
    WOWZERS, I guess I would have been upset too if someone did that to me.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    i change my vote on who are the most annoying anime fans , i was having a huge dispute on another website with some dragonball z fans, and no matter what i say the dbz fans take the anime and movies as canon, when there not, they're even going against what the creator of the manga has said (this arguement is about who is the strongest fighter in dbz is, gohan or goku). atleast naruto fans use manga evidence when debating an arguement, but these dbz fans ignore it. if those aren't annoying fans then i don't know who is.
    Last edited by Inu-Sennin; 07-25-2009 at 03:43 PM.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inu-Sennin View Post
    i change my vote on who are the most annoying anime fans , i was having a huge dispute on another website with some dragonball z fans, and no matter what i say the dbz fans take the anime and movies as canon, when there not, they're even going against what the creator of the manga has said (this arguement is about who is the strongest fighter in dbz is, gohan or goku). atleast naruto fans use manga evidence when debating an arguement, but these dbz fans ignore it. if those aren't annoying fans then i don't know who is.
    true

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Inu-Sennin View Post
    OFF TOPIC

Who were you arguing for Gohan or Goku, and what were the reasonings the two of you had to argue against each. I'm curious, or provide a link to the thread so I can read through it.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

One Piece fans are by far the crazyest