View Poll Results: The most annoying Fans are.........

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • One piece

26 11.93%
  • Naruto

157 72.02%
  • Bleach

11 5.05%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

2 0.92%
  • Gundam

3 1.38%
  • Dragon Ball

10 4.59%
  • Air Gear

0 0%
  • Death Note

7 3.21%
  • To Love-Ru

2 0.92%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagatobimaru View Post
    One Piece, no doubt.
    Too blind people, overrating Oda's work (that's a good work, but not a godlike masterpiece), putting a Star of David on any other manga.
    Agree.

At Asce--IQ doesnt have a thing here. MAnga is just a like. There is life outside this page and manga world... @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    hey watch it man. none of that in this thread
    'Twas a joke, 'twas a joke.

And Deck has a point, not OPtards are the smartest flowers in the bunch. The way OP is constructed it's a bit childish, without some minor adult and mature, emotional..stuff, but still. Other than that it is for a younger audience, and we can't exactly say 13 year olds are the cream of the crop in the manga community :\

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Split Second Shot View Post
    maybe so but thats all the ammo a mod needs to close this thread. I'm already risking that by starting this thread and including naruto dispite the obvious dislike of the fans. i did this just to see if people really disliked naruto or were just following the crowd. thats why i kept the votes private instead of making them public. the last thing this thread needs is flamming

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Because we all know fans of ecchi manga's are all gonna grow up to be sexual predators later in life.
    *Sangaz takes offence :<

but you're in the same boat as me Archiel, you fiend you,
    We shall meet again... on the sex offenders register.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    maybe so but thats all the ammo a mod needs to close this thread. I'm already risking that by starting this thread and including naruto dispite the obvious dislike of the fans. i did this just to see if people really disliked naruto or were just following the crowd. thats why i kept the votes private instead of making them public. the last thing this thread needs is flamming
    Trust me, I know all the mods pretty well, they now I'm a pretty perverted guy..well mostly Asce knows, but still. Look at Sangaz, although he didn't use the same offensive language as me *cough* he meant it the same way I did. He's just better at making it funnier :<

Anyway we're going waaaay off topic and I'm probably just giving OPtards a worse rep @_@.

Imma close my window now ;_;

I wonder what Kind of rep I'm giving for the mangas I read. If I'm any sort of tard, I'm actually a Bleach-tard. And I'm only saying that because I know more about Bleach than the Mangaka that writes it.

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    heh... Narutards... My feet.

One Piece Fans = Blind people.

Definitely, I wont read One Piece. Bullsh$t

Spoiler!
    Hey!! Have you ever tried reading the OP manga to begin with? It has the best adventure story ever! A 500 chapters long story is usually worth reading, for many reasons.
    Anyway, Narutards(voted for them) are hard to deal with I guess... But so are other fans of other series.

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    I feel the death note fans are the absolute worse to deal with. they either are hardcore L freaks or they are even more hardcore Light freaks. I can't even count how many times i've seen piece of crap merchandise based on L's image. I love the fact that most of the death note fans are also japanophobes because when i saw the death note movie (which was great in english) i actually had a great time, i brought a friend who doesn't do much anime which worked great because we had fun with the dubbed in curse words and such. Anyway, i'm making weak arguments but hell, most hate is baseless, right?

I love Naruto but it has the most dumbass fans of any manga. Want proof? Go over to the Naruto discussion and look at the threads on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Split Second Shot View Post

And Deck has a point, not OPtards are the smartest flowers in the bunch. The way OP is constructed it's a bit childish, without some minor adult and mature, emotional..stuff, but still. Other than that it is for a younger audience, and we can't exactly say 13 year olds are the cream of the crop in the manga community :\
    Nah, almost all fans are better to deal with than narutards. My evidence to you.
    OP forums vs Naruto forums.

Quote Originally Posted by snizshizzle View Post
    Want proof? Go over to the Naruto discussion and look at the threads on the first page.
    QFT.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!