Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Maybe Boa's stone glare ability needs to have a special requirement in order for it to happen, say the willingness to do whatever the user wants, thus her DF would have the ability to use her beauty to empty the victims minds and then turn them to stone?

Ah scratch that read over it and sounded stupid, lets just say my theory is her DF is a trigger and her stone glare is a bullet

Listen and listen carefully heres how I analyze things. Based on the situation and based on the spoilers. Everything that was said about the eyes on the back thing about the 3 sisters was hear say, do you understand me? there was no proof because no one was brave enough to look at the back of the sisters so no amazon woman from the island actually saw the back of the sisters.

Now look at the last spoiler pic, luffy saw the back of boa but he did not turn to stone! And notice that Oda didnt show us the back of Boa on that page of the manga! Clearly a twist is at hand. Looks like luffy saw something that Boa is hiding. Therefore Boa will be in debt of Luffy in one condition, luffy will hide whatever he saw. DON!!!

Hahaha im about 80% sure on this one.
    When chopper eats 4 rumble balls
    Immortality....Take it, ITS YOURS ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by loud17 View Post
    Listen and listen carefully heres how I analyze things. Based on the situation and based on the spoilers. Everything that was said about the eyes on the back thing about the 3 sisters was hear say, do you understand me? there was no proof because no one was brave enough to look at the back of the sisters so no amazon woman from the island actually saw the back of the sisters.

Now look at the last spoiler pic, luffy saw the back of boa but he did not turn to stone! And notice that Oda didnt show us the back of Boa on that page of the manga! Clearly a twist is at hand. Looks like luffy saw something that Boa is hiding. Therefore Boa will be in debt of Luffy in one condition, luffy will hide whatever he saw. DON!!!

No.

Her bewbs?

Besides it isn't Oda's style to make a character lie and then have a couple pages on it. o_o
    (If there is any)

Quote Originally Posted by loud17 View Post

"slowly claps"
    Well done Mr. Bond, but won't you be a good boy and die?
    "presses button to lower loud17 into vat of acid and then leaves so he has chance to escape."

On a more serious note, I was thinking about the same thing yesterday afternoon.

Dude. Luffy sees Boa Hancock taking a bath?

Pure win. Salutations to Oda.
    Currently reading: One Piece, Air Gear, History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi, Claymore, Gantz, Psyren, Fairy Tail,
    Change 123, Dragonball, Beelzebub, Deadman Wonderland, Naruto, Bleach, Bakuman.

Interestingly enough, I came across (I think) yet another video with one additional page of the spoilers shown. It's on youtube again. Just thought I'd mention it (it's the second one down when you search "One Piece Chapter 517").

Luffy seems to have seen that mark (eyes?) on Hancock's back before, it seems. I wonder if those who are after him know if he's right here of all places?

She looks hot pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Split Second Shot View Post
    No.

Her bewbs?

Besides it isn't Oda's style to make a character lie and then have a couple pages on it. o_o
    (If there is any)
    Are you on drugs or something? Do you think villains dont know how to lie? Oh sorry maybe your just a kid, hey little boy do you know that bad guys lie? Booohooo, Kindly recall the pirate Captain Kuro, Does this ring any bell? Oh he lied!, he lied really well just to hide his identity. He did this for his own benifit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    "slowly claps"
    Well done Mr. Bond, but won't you be a good boy and die?
    "presses button to lower loud17 into vat of acid and then leaves so he has chance to escape."

On a more serious note, I was thinking about the same thing yesterday afternoon.
    Oh what utterly irritating sarcasm.
    "Runs away, and then buys a hand grenade" LOud17 is now looking for Mr. Sasori

Lol spoiler thread obviously means flame wars apparently.

And loud, I don't know if you realize it or not, you're just making yourself look like a dick. All I said was I didn't understand what you said/meant and then you come off it like I'm some kid? I'm saying there would be no point in Oda having a [possible] flashback of the 3 sisters beating this thing up and being cursed, if she's not saying it to anyone..o_O;

Look at the event lineup (assuming of course the translator put them in the right order *cough*),

- hancock is having a bath. noone is allowed near her during this time
    - in the seas there is a monster called the 'gorgon' and if you look it in the eye u turn into stone.
    - the 3 sisters defeated the gorgon but were cursed upon killing it. the curse is that they have an eye on their back and anyone that comes near them and looks at this eye turns into stone.

- hence when hancock is bathing noone is allowed near the area.
    - meanwhile luffy is on a tall hill/wall overlooking the island with the attitude of "what should i do" and jumps off the wall for the sake of it.
    - he lands in water and hancock is there.

So it could've played out as:

[Boa is thinking in the bath because of something the old hag told her]
    [She touches her back and boom flashback]

[Luffy pops out from the sky]

And after reading my past posts I think I see where you got me wrong.

to make a character lie
    I meant a fake character, like false information on a character. Not the character his/herself lying.
    Last edited by Split Second Shot; 10-02-2008 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Split Second Shot View Post
    Lol spoiler thread obviously means flame wars apparently.

And loud, I don't know if you realize it or not, you're just making yourself look like a dick. All I said was I did..................
    Hey arguments are bound to happen in these forums. Lets not turn arguments into throwing trashy words around here ok? I was just playing with words here. Adding little side comments is something that is used to express stress in my points. Compared to you accusing me of "being a dick" i think my side comment about you is a little less appropriate.

For the love of One piece lets not turn this constructive argument thread into a destructive one.