Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.
No spoilers outside this thread
Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
Confirmed by Brankie, translated by AP Forums
quick summary for those wanting to know:Cp9 セントポプラ号出航
- hancock and her crew return to the island. upon arrival "nyon" the elderly (baasan) tells them to hear what momonga has to say
- hancock replies and says, "no, ur time is over, "gloriosa" (assuming new character and dont know how to translate her title) and hancock push the elderly aside
- hancock is having a bath. noone is allowed near her during this time
- in the seas there is a monster called the 'gorgon' and if you look it in the eye u turn into stone.
- the 3 sisters defeated the gorgon but were cursed upon killing it. the curse is that they have an eye on their back and anyone that comes near them and looks at this eye turns into stone.
- hence when hancock is bathing noone is allowed near the area.
- meanwhile luffy is on a tall hill/wall overlooking the island with the attitude of "what should i do" and jumps off the wall for the sake of it.
- he lands in water and hancock is there.
just a brief translation hope this helps u all. going to sleep now so goodnight.
Thanks to : da_pingunator.
chapter 517 "snake"
when luffy landed in front of hancock he went to borrow a ship
luffy cant turn into stone?
hancock raged and a snake came out that's "haki"
Margaret turned into a stone
let's live! (OR) i will live! "no clue why is he saying this or who!!" the vice admiral used a dirty way
if u are shichibukai, i am a king