Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Final Shichibukai

There is one more shichibukai that hasn´t been mentioned at all at this point. I think this guy could be the strongest of the seven and possibly be one of the last villains Luffy and the gang will face. So anyway here you can speculate what kind of guy he could be like his animal theme,former bounty,abilities etc.

DISCUSS

I have doubt that the final Shichibukai is the strongest of seven. The members of Shichibukai are related in title only, no direct connections whatsoever. The best assumption is that the final member lives in the New World. Thereby his/her/its identity would not be revealed for a further period of time. For Oda to hold the final Shichibukai's identity in reserve for this period of time, it indicates that its identity is surprising. I have two assumptions: non-human or a female. Personally I prefer the final member to be a female.

Regarding former bounty: 390 million bounty
    Race: Either non-human or female
    Fruit: Water Water Fruit?! Or no fruit at all.
    Abilities: Able to punch through steel like butter, unique fifth senses and intuition, super greedy. That's good enough for me.
    Look: Super cool or super beautiful. As long as the final member is pleasing to the eyes, I am fine with it.

Hmmm...Well there was a Crocodile, Bear, Gecko, Hawk, Shark...or whale shark, and a Flamingo. We know it wont be something cool like a Dragon cause the World Government hates him. I think that the final member would be based off of a lion or something. He or she would probably have blonde hair and all of that stuff associated with lions. I hope that they would have a Zoan type devil fruit based on the animal that they are based on. We have already had a Logia and other type of fruit(so I forgot its name.). As for bounty...well I hope that this guy would be on par with Whitebeard...so im going to hope for a good 600 million berry bounty.
    "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?" - The Joker

How about the Goverment it self..... many pirates joint the army of goverment i think...
    I think member of shichibukai already been in goverment... will be great war beetwen pirates and goverment right?? ;D

Let's see... we have 5 current Shichibukai, one out of commission, and one pirate we know who's a candidate. I always suspected Dragon to be one of the Shichibukai. His name fits well with the theme. If not then I'm suspecting a (thinks of a badass animal) ...dinosaur? Yeah, a dinosaur would be a badassed Shichibukai themed character.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Emperor
    Dragon is not a Shichibukai, he's a revolutionary that opposes the government and is the most wanted person by the government. Also remember the are 3 great powers in the one piece world, still two more Admirals to be unveiled, and 2 more emperors too.

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    I think the last one would be something based on a sloth. They would be lazy and slow but powerful in some way. I don't remember there being a character based on a sloth yet so this is why i'm going with this.

Quote Originally Posted by roguej2 View Post
    I think the last one would be something based on a sloth. They would be lazy and slow but powerful in some way. I don't remember there being a character based on a sloth yet so this is why i'm going with this.
    Beside the whole sloth thing, that describes Gecko Moria. He is lazy, slow, and powerful. I am still going with a lion. Fast, Strong, and dangerous.

hmmm....
    it could be a person with almost the same personality as luffy???

*shiver*

...what if it's Luffy's mom...Monkey D. Something or another. Or maybe his Uncle or whatever. They could be based off of a monkey, with the power to transform into a guerrilla. A strong one.